Runescape Gambling

Sign in to follow this  
Timer

Report bugs here

zvinz   
hallo every time i try to open rsbot i get a `` could not find a the main class: org.powerbot.boot.program will exit`` can someon help ?

[quote name='Mastersofsouls' timestamp='1335159182' post='8215054']
Mine bot is stuck @ starting bot.
[/quote]omfg me too is you find a solution tell me. i made a new account and added free scripts and it worked , but after a day i had the same problem

I cant download the client, it saves it and then open browser window instead of downloading it..

[quote name='zvinz' timestamp='1344436695' post='9178760']
hallo every time i try to open rsbot i get a `` could not find a the main class: org.powerbot.boot.program will exit`` can someon help ?
[/quote]

same thing for me! :s

emroo38   
well i cant start it because it says could not find the main class: org.powerbot.boot.program will exit. what the hell i need to do anyone can help me plz?

How do you by pass the 6 hour limit?
I've selected the account on top left when I pick my scripts, as i heard that works. but i can't get it work for me. as soon as the client is closed to restart it, i ALWAYS get "Java platform se binary is not responding." then rsbot just closes :[
Is there any other alternatives for by passing the limit? or a solution to fixing the java problem?

cjcz13   
on the cockroach killer free bot it picks up random items because it right clicks stacks instead of left click and find im not sure if this is the right place to put this but i thought i would give it a shot

Potlover   
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Someone report this for me. Too lazy to make account.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Random even with dragon in classroom.[/font]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace]The bot can't solve some of the problems. Lol'd at it for a while before I helped it.[/font]

rugar55   
when i go to downloads to open rsbot-4030 it says that it could not find the main class: org.powerbot.boot. program will exit how do i fix this!?! im so sad bot isnt working for me =( help me out please

I am having big problems with password for my account?? Every day i use the bot i am having to change the password back to the normal one through email recovery otherwise it doesnt work when i sign in on the rsbot itself.... i know its not me forgetting it as i store my passwords in a word file so i dont forget and its happening too much with me being careful for it to be human error... is anyone else finding this?
extra info:
password is 18 characters long and contains 1 number and 2 symbols if that helps with detail figuring it out?

jonnysac   
bgrunescape. it does it to me also. when you type your username and password into the client and it says invalid, close the box reopen it and try it again. do it a few times and itll work. kind of annnoying but thats what i do

kazza   
[quote name='zvinz' timestamp='1344436695' post='9178760']
[/quote]
you need the latest version of java and make sure you uninstall all the previous versions.

[quote name='roguebanditx' timestamp='1344484648' post='9188568']
How do you by pass the 6 hour limit?
I've selected the account on top left when I pick my scripts, as i heard that works. but i can't get it work for me. as soon as the client is closed to restart it, i ALWAYS get "Java platform se binary is not responding." then rsbot just closes :[
Is there any other alternatives for by passing the limit? or a solution to fixing the java problem?
[/quote]
you need to type in your account details into the bot, after you have done that when you go into the scripts section were it says no accounts click it and select your account then choose a script and let it go after the 6 hours the bot will restart utomatically for you. also make sure you dont minimize the bot otherwise there is a chnace of it to crash.

wizmann   
can u make the bot bank while doing random events cuz while i am doing runecrafting my inventory is always full and it gets stuck at random events like evil bob,etc. plz find a solution my bot was sitting at the random even for more than 4 hrs clicking and seeing ur inventory is full