R2Pleasent

🌎 R2PLEASENT.COM 🌎 Cheapest Runescape 3 Gold ✅ Instant Delivery ✅ 24/7 Live Support 🕔 Established Feb 2007 🕔 [PP CC DEBIT BTC SKRILL MORE]

3813 posts in this topic

L0BKc.png

The #1 RS3 Gold Shop on the Net

WHY?

✔️ Established February 2007

✔️ Over 100 Trillion Runescape 3 GP Sold

✔️ 24/7 Live Support with Fluent English Agents

✔️ Focus on Customer Service & Professionalism

VISIT OUR WEBSITE NOW TO VIEW PRICES
CLICK HERE

2vladkg.png

2n6vytu.png

3onivJa.gif

You can also sell your Runescape 3 Gold to us!
Click here to sell RS3 Gold

2nas9wh.png

ABOUT US

R2Pleasent Gold is the best place to buy RS3 Gold for Paypal, Credit Card, Debit Card, and other popular payment methods. We have been in business since February 2007, and are among the longest-running Gold Shops on Powerbot.  When you buy Runescape 3 Gold from us, you will be sure to receive top quality customer service, backed by our years of experience.

Since 2007 we have served thousands of customers Runescape Gold. Come check out our unrivaled customer service on our website. Our Live Support agents are reachable in real time 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.  

contactmeuniversal_freetrade.png

Live Chat:

button_livechat.jpg

CAREFUL, I HAVE MANY SKYPE

IMPOSTERS - USE LIVE CHAT

TO CONFIRM EVERY TRADE

skype-iconsmall.pngSkype:  live:r2ptrades

XcAXfQZ.png

Please note: R2Jason no longer works @ R2Pleasent

IMPOSTER ALERT!!

ASK FOR A PM OR USE LIVE SUPPORT

Why I Sell Runescape Gold

I started this business because I noticed that the Runescape Gold market was missing something. There were countless scammers, websites with horrible customer service, and just a general negative stigma given to buying/selling gold. In 2007, I opened my business on Sythe.org and made it my mission to simplify the experience of buying gold on Runescape. I did this by providing REAL customer service (agents who speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY!), providing competitive rates (Up to 40% lower than major Gold Sites), and by truly understanding the product (I was a major Runescape player myself). I am a gamer at heart, and I truly have a passion for the industry. I think this is why I have been successful so far, and I am always committed to improving the customer's experience. This is what I do, this is my passion, and I promise to you that I will do whatever I can to make you a better gamer

- Will (R2Pleasent Founder)

Edited by R2Pleasent

Can i just suggest something? Maybe a price match or something? There is another guy named Zenman on this forum who already has a shit load of vouches FROM this site. I recently bought 60M off him and he is cheaper. Just a suggestion :)

Zenman's price for xfer is $3.6/M, and you can tell quite clearly he is operating out of Asia, which poses obvious risks to people ordering gp. My prices go as low as $3.4/M, and you have the peace of mind knowing that it is being done by a North American. Jagex isn't stupid, they notice when your account is logged in from China out of nowhere, and ends up making a bunch of GP.

hmm..........do you know Proxy ip? ( yes ,you know)

mate ,stop Slander your Competitors

Do your best for your customers.

btw,no one be banned from me.

sorry for my english.lol

I lol'd at his grammar

I'm interested in paying via WU.

How many mills can I get with 78 USD and how long would it take approx.?

Add me - francisco_vivascp@hotmail.com

PS - Your prices are an outrage but you're probably the most trusted on sythe.

I lol'd at his grammar

I'm interested in paying via WU.

How many mills can I get with 78 USD and how long would it take approx.?

Add me - francisco_vivascp@hotmail.com

PS - Your prices are an outrage but you're probably the most trusted on sythe.

$78.00 USD would be $3.75/M, I'd round it up to 21M. The time of the transfer would depend on how much GP is on your account to start with, but would never take longer than 24h.

hmm..........do you know Proxy ip? ( yes ,you know)

mate ,stop Slander your Competitors

Do your best for your customers.

btw,no one be banned from me.

sorry for my english.lol

Not trying to slander you mate, I was just questioned as to why someone would buy from me as opposed to you. Tried to answer as honestly as I could.