RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold

Planker Free Edition

XgzMNoW.png

Planker Free Edition

o9sNGnI.png
This is my first script I am officially posting to the powerbot community, this script picks up planks at fishing trawler and banks them perfect for ironmen.

V1.0
Known bugs:

Hovers mouse over random items in bank interface

V1.1
Known bugs:

Camera has to be manually zoomed out a certain distance from player.

Available on the powerbot sdn now.

🤓

Fifteen minute demo tape of current version. (V1.1) 

Watch here

Edited by fruitandbarley
Title sounded weird, Better wording on bug description, sdn version is now live, major version update, added demo video, bug report added, added evidence photo.
  • 3 weeks later...

voip phone

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
  He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
  He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

Edited by dodoro07