RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Dan

🔺 Agility Pyramid 🔺 Newly Developed | Banking | All Food | Staminas

Dan   

agilityTitleLarge.png

Easy Money || Low Requirements || Fast Agility XP

Requirements

• 30 Agility
  • Supply of waterskin(4)'s in the bank
  • Supply of food in the bank

Optional

• Supply of stamina(4)'s in the bank

Interface

221fe64aaaa5c3af67bae1c3b557ef16.png

There's no camera movement?

Due to this, its unable to click obstacles sometimes, or clicks ones previously jumped across.

other than that, works very nicely.

getting stuck at the second to last floor on the top after the wall jump

many times its not able to click on obstacles because they are too far away..

after redeeming a pyramid top for 10k, it seems to get stuck there and doesn't go back to doing the pyramid.

the biggest issue is by far when first starting the pyramid, if the camera is not facing the side of the pyramid, then it clicks too far into a black space and gets stuck.

-when falling off the first moving Block, the bot tries to press the stairs from way across the pyramid instead of moving there first, thus it gets stuck again doing this.

Edited by Odysseusd

Dan   
1 hour ago, Odysseusd said:

Due to this, its unable to click obstacles sometimes, or clicks ones previously jumped across.

after redeeming a pyramid top for 10k, it seems to get stuck there and doesn't go back to doing the pyramid.

the biggest issue is by far when first starting the pyramid, if the camera is not facing the side of the pyramid, then it clicks too far into a black space and gets stuck.

I’ll take a look tomorrow, the camera should turn and face the side of the pyramid you’re on but I’ll tweak it tomorrow.

Dan   
20 hours ago, Odysseusd said:

-when falling off the first moving Block, the bot tries to press the stairs from way across the pyramid instead of moving there first, thus it gets stuck again doing this.

Made a couple changes, let me know how you get on 👍

Still testing, but this problem seems to still be there, I'veattached a screen shot for reference

https://gyazo.com/e6137a0cd1efcf50d807452e5d76b54e

I was able to fix this by adjusting the camera above the pyramid before beginning the script. (holding the up key before starting).

everything else is working perfectly.

the only issue im seeing now is, once i redeem the pyramid top it wont go back to pyramid unless i click continue on the dialogue. 

Edited by Odysseusd

Dan   
14 minutes ago, Odysseusd said:

Still testing, but this problem seems to still be there, I'veattached a screen shot for reference

https://gyazo.com/e6137a0cd1efcf50d807452e5d76b54e

I was able to fix this by adjusting the camera above the pyramid before beginning the script. (holding the up key before starting).

everything else is working perfectly.

Oh I think it might also be zoomed out too far, I’ll see if I can test this a bit and mess about with the camera’s height and zoom tomorrow, will let you know, thanks again!