RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Mediocre

[FREE] Mediocre Beer Buyer

Mediocre   

Mediocre Beer Buyer

What it does:

Buys the most expensive beer at the Rising Sun Inn in Falador and banks it

Where to start:

Rising Sun Inn or Falador West Bank with an empty inventory and a cash stack in your first inventory slot

How much money can it make:

Depends on the price of beer at the time, usually between 30k/hr and 50k/hr with no requirements in f2p

Other Notes:

Make sure rooftops are removed

Upcoming Features:

Option to pick which beer to buy

Support for other bars

Advanced anti-bot

AZ8aaBy.png

Edited by Mediocre

Mediocre   
10 minutes ago, TheCas3y said:

Looks good, will give it a try tomorrow and see how it goes

Sounds great! Let me know if you run into any issues and I'll fix them as soon as I can.

TheCas3y   

Went ahead and started it because I've been drinking. So far looks good. 10 minutes in and 54 beers bought. This will be good for some low lvl money making on my new pures I'm making. 

Thanks! I'll try to get you a proggy pic after a few hours

Mediocre   
41 minutes ago, TheCas3y said:

Went ahead and started it because I've been drinking. So far looks good. 10 minutes in and 54 beers bought. This will be good for some low lvl money making on my new pures I'm making. 

Thanks! I'll try to get you a proggy pic after a few hours

Glad to hear it my man, happy to help

TheCas3y   

One hour in. Working perfect. Gotta go to bed now but I'm gonna run it for a longer time tomorrow and monitor it and see how it goes.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-03-at-11-28-04-PM.pn

Sold the beers from that screenshots session after it spent the rest of that gold for a cool $50k profit.

Started again this morning using that 50k as a buying source:

Screen-Shot-2020-06-04-at-10-00-45-AM.pn

^still over 50k gold left to buy with and that's already another $100k profit after a few more hours. Seriously amazing for low lvl profit.

Edited by TheCas3y

TheCas3y   

3 hour proggy. 200k profit since first using the bot yesterday. No hiccups or issues.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-04-at-12-57-48-PM.pn

Just bought VIP, so I'm gonna restart the script shortly and let it run all day and see how it goes. 

Edited by TheCas3y

Mediocre   
48 minutes ago, TheCas3y said:

3 hour proggy. 200k profit since first using the bot yesterday. No hiccups or issues.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-04-at-12-57-48-PM.pn

Just bought VIP, so I'm gonna restart the script shortly and let it run all day and see how it goes. 

Amazing to hear!

TheCas3y   

Soooo, I got banned.

I think I abused it too much, either that or it's gotten stuck and watched. I got cocky and didn't babysit like I normally do and left it going while I went out of town for a night. When I came back it had shown it had stopped banking after about 10 minutes, but the script kept running while logged out and sitting on the login screen. I figured my internet had fucked up or something and didn't think much about it.

Then I had to work last night so figured fuck it, i'll just run it while i'm at work. IDC about this account anyways, just been making accounts to test scripts and such. Maybe someone should pay me for my awesome ideas. Anyways, The progress GUI showed it had only banked one inventory worth when I  got home half an hour ago. Tried to log in, account disabled. Wah Wahhhhh.

Maybe a good anti-ban would be to create a random time for click and button delays. Like Anywhere from .25 to 1 second and occurring every 2-15 minutes, with both figures being completely random, although possibly weighted towards the lower end.

Also adding an option to enable breaks automatically and relog would be really cool. I'm honestly surprised more scripts don't do this and just keep running with like 5-7 minute breaks every X amount of hours, with a default value that can be modified by the user. TBH I think there's a lot of anti-ban possibilities that would reduce gp/hr slightly, but greatly increase safety if implemented.

Oooo just thought of this one, maybe a form of anti-ban could straight up be adding options for doing other stuff randomly. This would work well for fishing and repetitive type bots that work for specific locations. Most devs try to write scripts for multiple skills anyways. Just add a small script to grab a few things from a designated spot in the bank, chop wood at the nearest decent safe tree spot for 10 minutes, or mine a little ore, or just pull out some gems or fletching from the bank and do that for 5 minutes, or stop fighting whatever and pick a different enemy for 5-10 minutes every hour or two, or.... Man I'm on a roll right now... 

I also think it's time someone made a script that actually will write base responses in chat to throw people off, and even accept trades then cancel after X amount of seconds (IF in a safe spot), and then says in chat some message about being busy grinding and don't have time for BS and then maybe even have the bot add them to a blocked list and open a sidebar list of users who mentioned or traded you.

All you devs just put so much work into these scripts and they are often already very powerful. I think it would be worth it to market different levels of your script. The base version(Suiciding), the normal anti-ban suite(alts and whatever) and the super anti-ban version(Fuck it bot your main). 

Sorry for all the extra info, just really tired and a little delirious lol. This was definitely not the place for all this. NO RAGRETS

Used script today:

- Script functions but I am concerned with extra clicking; script sometimes right clicks to buy a mindbomb before it has finished the conversation to buy the first beer it was already in the process of. 

- Hope that explains the issue, would love of that could be fixed

Mediocre   
On 6/6/2020 at 8:44 AM, TheCas3y said:

Soooo, I got banned.

I think I abused it too much, either that or it's gotten stuck and watched. I got cocky and didn't babysit like I normally do and left it going while I went out of town for a night. When I came back it had shown it had stopped banking after about 10 minutes, but the script kept running while logged out and sitting on the login screen. I figured my internet had fucked up or something and didn't think much about it.

Then I had to work last night so figured fuck it, i'll just run it while i'm at work. IDC about this account anyways, just been making accounts to test scripts and such. Maybe someone should pay me for my awesome ideas. Anyways, The progress GUI showed it had only banked one inventory worth when I  got home half an hour ago. Tried to log in, account disabled. Wah Wahhhhh.

Maybe a good anti-ban would be to create a random time for click and button delays. Like Anywhere from .25 to 1 second and occurring every 2-15 minutes, with both figures being completely random, although possibly weighted towards the lower end.

Also adding an option to enable breaks automatically and relog would be really cool. I'm honestly surprised more scripts don't do this and just keep running with like 5-7 minute breaks every X amount of hours, with a default value that can be modified by the user. TBH I think there's a lot of anti-ban possibilities that would reduce gp/hr slightly, but greatly increase safety if implemented.

Oooo just thought of this one, maybe a form of anti-ban could straight up be adding options for doing other stuff randomly. This would work well for fishing and repetitive type bots that work for specific locations. Most devs try to write scripts for multiple skills anyways. Just add a small script to grab a few things from a designated spot in the bank, chop wood at the nearest decent safe tree spot for 10 minutes, or mine a little ore, or just pull out some gems or fletching from the bank and do that for 5 minutes, or stop fighting whatever and pick a different enemy for 5-10 minutes every hour or two, or.... Man I'm on a roll right now... 

I also think it's time someone made a script that actually will write base responses in chat to throw people off, and even accept trades then cancel after X amount of seconds (IF in a safe spot), and then says in chat some message about being busy grinding and don't have time for BS and then maybe even have the bot add them to a blocked list and open a sidebar list of users who mentioned or traded you.

All you devs just put so much work into these scripts and they are often already very powerful. I think it would be worth it to market different levels of your script. The base version(Suiciding), the normal anti-ban suite(alts and whatever) and the super anti-ban version(Fuck it bot your main). 

Sorry for all the extra info, just really tired and a little delirious lol. This was definitely not the place for all this. NO RAGRETS

Thanks for the ideas mate, I'll definitely try to implement some of those in the future when I add more anti-bot features. Also always remember that no matter how good the anti-bot is on any script there is always a chance to get your account flagged. Make sure you take breaks like a normal human or you risk getting flagged. I definitely liked the idea of adding a feature that takes breaks for you though, I'll see what I can do. Cheers!

Mediocre   
On 6/8/2020 at 11:17 PM, Overswarm said:

Used script today:

- Script functions but I am concerned with extra clicking; script sometimes right clicks to buy a mindbomb before it has finished the conversation to buy the first beer it was already in the process of. 

- Hope that explains the issue, would love of that could be fixed

Absolutely mate, it should be fixed. Thanks for the bug report!