RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Tigeris

I see pb is finally going the right direction

Ben   

Idk I feel like its too little too late, zulrah plugins are available from runelite/openosrs for free (if I'm allowed to mention that because its technically a competitior now?). Still, people aren't willing to bot on their mains now, so something like this is another market. Some of those autoswitchers are toxic as fuck though.

Tigeris   

There are endless amount of plugins that would be in demand, we might finally see this place alive again if they do it right.

Recently came back to the game so using powerbot with that "plugin" would be as safe as any other client, right? I'd like to try when my account is ready for Zulrah 🙂

Chris   
9 minutes ago, Boogeyman said:

Recently came back to the game so using powerbot with that "plugin" would be as safe as any other client, right? I'd like to try when my account is ready for Zulrah 🙂

From our tests playing within the RSBot client does not trigger any form of ban, and we have not received any reports of bans from users of that plugin.

Coma   
5 hours ago, Tigeris said:

There are endless amount of plugins that would be in demand, we might finally see this place alive again if they do it right.

Looking at runs and sales, there are a lot of users still. Nobody is on the forums, though. It's like we've moved to 99% leechers.

honestly might give this a try. nice job devs.

ur still cucks

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Idk I feel like its too little too late, zulrah plugins are available from runelite/openosrs for free (if I'm allowed to mention that because its technically a competitior now?). Still, people aren't willing to bot on their mains now, so something like this is another market. Some of those autoswitchers are toxic as fuck though.

the runelite plugin was banned you cant get it anymore im pretty sure.

Dan   
11 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

Correct, that's pretty much why I made it 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Chris said:

From our tests playing within the RSBot client does not trigger any form of ban, and we have not received any reports of bans from users of that plugin.

That's awesome! I'm glad to be back 😄

4 hours ago, ThatsRacist said:

Reveal hidden contents

ur still cucks

4 hours ago, Dan said:

OpenOSRS

7 hours ago, Dan said:

can u link me to the thread so i can check it out

2 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

OpenOSRS

never heard of it tbh

Ben   
7 hours ago, ThatsRacist said:

Reveal hidden contents

ur still cucks

You can if you have a brain or use runelite+ or openosrs

Coma   

Also: it wasn't like we had some epiphany and decided to pivot. Someone made the plugin, asked if it could go Premium, and we obliged.

I thought it was an interesting idea and we might as well make money on it.

Dan   
1 hour ago, ThatsRacist said:

can u link me to the thread so i can check it out

never heard of it tbh

Ben   
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Also: it wasn't like we had some epiphany and decided to pivot. Someone made the plugin, asked if it could go Premium, and we obliged.

I feel like ya probably should have rebranded with a new client even if it was the same logo to lose the stigma a bit. Using a botting client for game plugins seems like the biggest piece of  piss ever, especially given rsb's history with detectability. 

14 hours ago, Dan said:

so i bought it and tried it out. i have to be honest with you. its not very good at the moment. the boxes move around the map when you run so its hard to tell where you have to click once you leave your original tile. also i suggest you make the tiles solid rather than the super thin outlines you have currently as it makes it hard to see on the floor sometimes. i think having an overlay that says "pray mage, pray range" would be a good addition as well. im not mad because i only spent $5 but id rate it at 4/10 in its current form. 

Dan   
9 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

the boxes move around the map when you run so its hard to tell where you have to click once you leave your original tile

That's the paint within the client, and your pc's capability to keep things up to date lol.

The paint system we have draws onto a separate transparent window, which unfortunately has drawbacks.

also i suggest you make the tiles solid rather than the super thin outlines you have currently as it makes it hard to see on the floor sometimes.

Will do in 5 minutes.

think having an overlay that says "pray mage, pray range" would be a good addition as well.

It highlights the prayer icon when you've got the wrong prayer selected, when the prayer tab is open, it then shows you what prayer to click on.

Also it tells you what's coming up next so you know what to pray, and tells you where to stand next so you can prep everything, i.e. where to stand and what to pray.

But thanks for the feedback, updating tiles now.

Edited by Dan

1 hour ago, Dan said:

That's the paint within the client, and your pc's capability to keep things up to date lol.

The paint system we have draws onto a separate transparent window, which unfortunately has drawbacks.

Will do in 5 minutes.

It highlights the prayer icon when you've got the wrong prayer selected, when the prayer tab is open, it then shows you what prayer to click on.

Also it tells you what's coming up next so you know what to pray, and tells you where to stand next so you can prep everything, i.e. where to stand and what to pray.

But thanks for the feedback, updating tiles now.

i guess my mid range pc isnt powerful enough to keep the tiles locked into place idk - i def think your clientele will appreciate the solid tiles of the thin ones though. good luck. 

Tigeris   
On 5/20/2020 at 7:12 AM, Coma said:

Tbh it would be a lot smarter to focus on making both cheating and botting clients on 1 platform. These is a huge demand for these plugins and they're very profitable (not the zulrah ones ofc :D)