RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Tigeris

I see pb is finally going the right direction

Recommended Posts

Ben   

Idk I feel like its too little too late, zulrah plugins are available from runelite/openosrs for free (if I'm allowed to mention that because its technically a competitior now?). Still, people aren't willing to bot on their mains now, so something like this is another market. Some of those autoswitchers are toxic as fuck though.

Share this post


Link to post
Tigeris   

There are endless amount of plugins that would be in demand, we might finally see this place alive again if they do it right.

Share this post


Link to post

Recently came back to the game so using powerbot with that "plugin" would be as safe as any other client, right? I'd like to try when my account is ready for Zulrah 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
9 minutes ago, Boogeyman said:

Recently came back to the game so using powerbot with that "plugin" would be as safe as any other client, right? I'd like to try when my account is ready for Zulrah 🙂

From our tests playing within the RSBot client does not trigger any form of ban, and we have not received any reports of bans from users of that plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
5 hours ago, Tigeris said:

There are endless amount of plugins that would be in demand, we might finally see this place alive again if they do it right.

Looking at runs and sales, there are a lot of users still. Nobody is on the forums, though. It's like we've moved to 99% leechers.

Share this post


Link to post

honestly might give this a try. nice job devs.

 

ur still cucks

8 hours ago, Ben said:

Idk I feel like its too little too late, zulrah plugins are available from runelite/openosrs for free (if I'm allowed to mention that because its technically a competitior now?). Still, people aren't willing to bot on their mains now, so something like this is another market. Some of those autoswitchers are toxic as fuck though.

 

the runelite plugin was banned you cant get it anymore im pretty sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Dan   
11 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

the runelite plugin was banned you cant get it anymore im pretty sure.

Correct, that's pretty much why I made it 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Chris said:

From our tests playing within the RSBot client does not trigger any form of ban, and we have not received any reports of bans from users of that plugin.

That's awesome! I'm glad to be back 😄

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, ThatsRacist said:

honestly might give this a try. nice job devs.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ur still cucks

 

 

the runelite plugin was banned you cant get it anymore im pretty sure.

 

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Correct, that's pretty much why I made it 🤷‍♂️

OpenOSRS

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Dan said:

Correct, that's pretty much why I made it 🤷‍♂️

 

can u link me to the thread so i can check it out

2 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

 

OpenOSRS

 

never heard of it tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Ben   
7 hours ago, ThatsRacist said:

honestly might give this a try. nice job devs.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

ur still cucks

 

 

the runelite plugin was banned you cant get it anymore im pretty sure.

You can if you have a brain or use runelite+ or openosrs

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   

Also: it wasn't like we had some epiphany and decided to pivot. Someone made the plugin, asked if it could go Premium, and we obliged.

I thought it was an interesting idea and we might as well make money on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Dan   
1 hour ago, ThatsRacist said:

 

can u link me to the thread so i can check it out

 

never heard of it tbh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Ben   
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Also: it wasn't like we had some epiphany and decided to pivot. Someone made the plugin, asked if it could go Premium, and we obliged.

I thought it was an interesting idea and we might as well make money on it.

I feel like ya probably should have rebranded with a new client even if it was the same logo to lose the stigma a bit. Using a botting client for game plugins seems like the biggest piece of  piss ever, especially given rsb's history with detectability. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Dan said:

 

 

so i bought it and tried it out. i have to be honest with you. its not very good at the moment. the boxes move around the map when you run so its hard to tell where you have to click once you leave your original tile. also i suggest you make the tiles solid rather than the super thin outlines you have currently as it makes it hard to see on the floor sometimes. i think having an overlay that says "pray mage, pray range" would be a good addition as well. im not mad because i only spent $5 but id rate it at 4/10 in its current form. 

Share this post


Link to post
Dan   
9 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

the boxes move around the map when you run so its hard to tell where you have to click once you leave your original tile

That's the paint within the client, and your pc's capability to keep things up to date lol.

The paint system we have draws onto a separate transparent window, which unfortunately has drawbacks.

9 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

also i suggest you make the tiles solid rather than the super thin outlines you have currently as it makes it hard to see on the floor sometimes.

Will do in 5 minutes.

9 minutes ago, ThatsRacist said:

 think having an overlay that says "pray mage, pray range" would be a good addition as well.

It highlights the prayer icon when you've got the wrong prayer selected, when the prayer tab is open, it then shows you what prayer to click on.

 

Also it tells you what's coming up next so you know what to pray, and tells you where to stand next so you can prep everything, i.e. where to stand and what to pray.

 

But thanks for the feedback, updating tiles now.

Edited by Dan

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dan said:

That's the paint within the client, and your pc's capability to keep things up to date lol.

The paint system we have draws onto a separate transparent window, which unfortunately has drawbacks.

Will do in 5 minutes.

It highlights the prayer icon when you've got the wrong prayer selected, when the prayer tab is open, it then shows you what prayer to click on.

 

Also it tells you what's coming up next so you know what to pray, and tells you where to stand next so you can prep everything, i.e. where to stand and what to pray.

 

But thanks for the feedback, updating tiles now.

 

i guess my mid range pc isnt powerful enough to keep the tiles locked into place idk - i def think your clientele will appreciate the solid tiles of the thin ones though. good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Tigeris   
On 5/20/2020 at 7:12 AM, Coma said:

Also: it wasn't like we had some epiphany and decided to pivot. Someone made the plugin, asked if it could go Premium, and we obliged.

I thought it was an interesting idea and we might as well make money on it.

Tbh it would be a lot smarter to focus on making both cheating and botting clients on 1 platform. These is a huge demand for these plugins and they're very profitable (not the zulrah ones ofc :D)

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this