RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
hsu

Barrows Tunnels

hsu   

I'm working on building a barrows script, and I have a fair amount of it done. One of the last things to do is build a tunnel controller. I've got a couple ideas of how to do this (such as work backwards from the chest and/or forwards from the player to find a path that works, or figure it out using a 3x3 grid by determining which grid cells are accessible). Curious if anybody has any other ideas for how to work out the tunnel path.

Dan   

When I wrote mine I just checked the door ID’s as the door ID’s are different when interactable but not all doors always get loaded in at point of entry into the tunnel.

If there’s varps id suggest using those for sure.

hsu   

Yeah I started with just going to the interactable doors, but sometimes there is more than one option. Not sure if they all lead to the chest in the end or what, but maybe I'll let it run through a few times and see the success rate.

I'll look into varps today.

Thanks guys!

Dan   
17 minutes ago, hsu said:

Yeah I started with just going to the interactable doors, but sometimes there is more than one option. Not sure if they all lead to the chest in the end or what, but maybe I'll let it run through a few times and see the success rate.

I'll look into varps today.

Thanks guys!

Iirc there's only 1 way out of the room you start in, after that, the only options you'll have is to go through the outer tunnels (the long ones) or to go through the rooms one by one.

Unless you go back on yourself or go past the puzzle door, there's only 1 path to the chest.

hsu   

Just found this on another botting site. The post is from 2013 so I'll have to verify the info, but could be a good starting place.

Tunnel data setting: 452 (used in the picture)

Kill data setting: 453 (contains killcount, slain brothers and whether the chest is open or not)

barrowsdata.png

Edited by hsu