RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Led Zeppelin

China = shithole country

You can roll a turd in glitter and jade but underneath China is just a shithole country. 

We as a world need to cut off China all-together and never use them for anything again. 

let the chinks starve. 

Gonna lock this so dumbshit chink hat doesn’t reply with his CCP propaganda. 

2 hours ago, Yellow Hat said:

From the land of the welfare moms and crack babies XD

You complain about welfare from a communist country? Bit ironic. 

2 minutes ago, Led Zeppelin said:

You complain about welfare from a communist country? Bit ironic. 

At least the taxes here don't support women who have 5 kids just to eat $250 on ebt ea child then trade it for meth lololol

China is balling fam you must be living in the 60's 😉 America is a joke globally , 23 trillion in debt, shitty products, obese , and in poverty with over 2 million homeless shooting up on the streets using the sidewalks as toilets.

Oh I forgot you probably still think you're in the 60's...

Yellow Hat

Edited by Yellow Hat

Ben   
45 minutes ago, Yellow Hat said:

At least the taxes here don't support women who have 5 kids just to eat $250 on ebt ea child then trade it for meth lololol

China is balling fam you must be living in the 60's 😉 America is a joke globally , 23 trillion in debt, shitty products, obese , and in poverty with over 2 million homeless shooting up on the streets using the sidewalks as toilets.

Oh I forgot you probably still think you're in the 60's...

Yellow Hat

Are you being ironic or what? China is obviously a shitthole, you don't have the ability to say what you want and to achieve anything you have to suck CCP dick hard. America has its issues but it is nowhere near as bad as China is economically or morally. Last time I checked America doesn't keep muslims in camps to re-educate them, or harvest organs of people that speak out against the CCP. Do you just not care about the vast atrocities that China engage in - IP related, forcing people into sweat shops, mass starvation ect, a fucking social ranking system? It speaks volumes that in a thread about how horrible China is, you're focusing on America's faults.

Also, not to mention China being directly responsible for the outbreak of a virus that will potentially kill millions, because they hid the fact that it was going to be damaging and when pressed about it they blamed it on America. Really?

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Are you being ironic or what? China is obviously a shitthole, you don't have the ability to say what you want and to achieve anything you have to suck CCP dick hard. America has its issues but it is nowhere near as bad as China is economically or morally. Last time I checked America doesn't keep muslims in camps to re-educate them, or harvest organs of people that speak out against the CCP. Do you just not care about the vast atrocities that China engage in - IP related, forcing people into sweat shops, mass starvation ect, a fucking social ranking system? It speaks volumes that in a thread about how horrible China is, you're focusing on America's faults.

Also, not to mention China being directly responsible for the outbreak of a virus that will potentially kill millions, because they hid the fact that it was going to be damaging and when pressed about it they blamed it on America. Really?

China's economy is far better than the U.S.A lol.

Over half of America lives on some sort of welfare support from the government with one of the worst educational programs in the world, and if you missed me and led trolling each other earlier you'd understand why I'm focusing on America its because it pisses him off.

I'm legit trolling so keep staying trolled , its spam don't forget lads....

China isn't directly responsible for the ignorant baboons who called it a cold for 3 months while China was in lock down.

Stay in your shitholes lol.

TROLOLOLOL

🙂

Yellow Hat

Edited by Yellow Hat

Ben   
Just now, Yellow Hat said:

China's economy is far better than the U.S.A lol.

China isn't directly responsible for the ignorant baboons who called it a cold for 3 months while China was in lock down.

Stay in your shitholes lol.

TROLOLOLOL

🙂

Yellow Hat

To be clear I don't live in the USA

China told the world that it wasn't transferable human-to-human in February which was when the worst of it was starting. Given that it originated in China, and China allowed it to get out of China, they are definitely directly responsible.

What do you think about the vast human rights violations that allow to have a 'far better economy than the USA'? Do you think that harvesting the organs of people that have incorrect religious beliefs is a good way to foster your society?

Just now, Ben said:

To be clear I don't live in the USA

China told the world that it wasn't transferable human-to-human in February which was when the worst of it was starting. Given that it originated in China, and China allowed it to get out of China, they are definitely directly responsible.

What do you think about the vast human rights violations that allow to have a 'far better economy than the USA'? Do you think that harvesting the organs of people that have incorrect religious beliefs is a good way to foster your society?

Yeah and Taiwan told the WHO that it was and the WHO road the dick of China whats your point? The worlds governments knew it was all bullshit and did nothing 🙂

Bro I'm legit trolling and you're getting baited XD idgaf about any of these countries or places... I just love fucking with people, you'll be fine go put some salt on your gash.

Yellow Hat

Ben   
1 minute ago, Yellow Hat said:

Yeah and Taiwan told the WHO that it was and the WHO road the dick of China whats your point? The worlds governments knew it was all bullshit and did nothing 🙂

Bro I'm legit trolling and you're getting baited XD idgaf about any of these countries or places... I just love fucking with people, you'll be fine go put some salt on your gash.

Yellow Hat

Taiwan telling the WHO that China was lying isn't exactly a point for China. The fact remains that it originated in China, they hid information about the statistics of the virus, sent journalists away from China that would have been able to garner correct information, and they further lied about case rates. I do agree that most governments of the world didn't react very well to it, but when the seriousness was made clear to them they acted on it. It is a shame, but the WHO was still a figure of authority.

I get it, you're a Psychopath, its cool. Millions of people are going to die and its all pretty funny. It doesn't change the fact that China is a shit hole and a horrible government that fosters Psychopaths such as yourself. Its unfortunate, but the world needed something like this to finally realise just how bad China is. The UN is going to clamp tight on China's ass, and nobody is going to do business with them again.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Taiwan telling the WHO that China was lying isn't exactly a point for China. The fact remains that it originated in China, they hid information about the statistics of the virus, sent journalists away from China that would have been able to garner correct information, and they further lied about case rates. I do agree that most governments of the world didn't react very well to it, but when the seriousness was made clear to them they acted on it. It is a shame, but the WHO was still a figure of authority.

I get it, you're a Psychopath, its cool. Millions of people are going to die and its all pretty funny. It doesn't change the fact that China is a shit hole and a horrible government that fosters Psychopaths such as yourself. Its unfortunate, but the world needed something like this to finally realise just how bad China is. The UN is going to clamp tight on China's ass, and nobody is going to do business with them again.

You're in spam fam... if you want a geopolitical  discussion reach out anytime but I'm not about to care here.

China's economy doesn't need the U.K or the U.S anymore lol. Do some research lad, and the U.K is absolute garbage as well l0l Lived there, done that, seen your streets and the mongs running things.

Also yes millions will die and continue to die for now and forever...

"It's just the flu" > "Herd immunity" >"China didn't recommend or do that?" 

Your government said "lets all get it! wooo build immunity to protect ourselves" that's the dumbest shit after China locked down a billion people lmfao...

remember..

Blame your governments for not quarantining the same time China did ye?? If the entire world shut down for 2 months like China this wouldn't be happening. Get over your ignorant bipolar logic. Do you got ovaries bro?

Yellow Hat

EDIT :  @Ben No dumb ass response to your governments shit response?

Edited by Yellow Hat

Ben   
1 minute ago, Yellow Hat said:

You're in spam fam... if you want a geopolitical  discussion reach out anytime but I'm not about to care here.

China's economy doesn't need the U.K or the U.S anymore lol. Do some research lad, and the U.K is absolute garbage as well l0l Lived there, done that, seen your streets and the mongs running things.

"It's just the flu"

remember..

Blame your governments for not quarantining the same time China did ye?? If the entire world shut down for 2 months like China this wouldn't be happening. Get over your ignorant bipolar logic. Do you got ovaries bro?

Yellow Hat

I also don't live in the UK but nobody is going to stand for that shit anymore. Nobody is going to want anything to do with China, its not just the UK and the US. I've definitely done my research, China cannot be self sufficient and it definitely has some troubles with its own one china policy so I wonder how fast China will keep being divided into smaller pieces because people can't deal with Winnie the Pooh's shit 🙂

China first stated that it was just the flu, then stated that it couldn't be transmissioned from person to person. From what I can tell, China has recently had a resurgence in cases too despite its widely authoritarian tactics. 100% China's fault, the reaction might not have been ideal, but still, 100% China's fault. China should have shut down when there was 1 case in Wuhan, it didn't, it lied, now millions will die.

You are a Psychopath. You keep deflecting on this, you don't even comment on your moral compass, why is that? Is it hard to come to terms with the fact that you have no emotional perspective taking?

Will   
6 hours ago, Yellow Hat said:

"It's just the flu" > "Herd immunity" >"China didn't recommend or do that?" 

Your government said "lets all get it! wooo build immunity to protect ourselves" that's the dumbest shit after China locked down a billion people lmfao...

remember..

Yellow Hat

EDIT :  @Ben No dumb ass response to your governments shit response?

In all respects being British and whatknot.. I'd certainly rather live in the UK not China... you're leaders are a bunch of crazy bastards least we can vote out ours... What can the Chinese people do? They can watch while the 'Special people are handpicked by a bunch of corrupt losers. 

UK has human rights... The UK has medical care for all... The UK has something called food safety laws 1990.  The UK is by far a safer place to live than China.  I am sorry but homless people here actually have money and a chance of getting a home they just choose not to. Homeless people there have fuck all absolutely nothing apart from the trolly they cart around with them everywhere. 

What does China have? You have a bunch of laws that are the most important and instrugent laws to stick by but none of which Chinese people really listens to.

What will China do when a bunch of your rare earth minerals run dry?  A disruption in that supply will have profound effects. How you going to make your missiles and laptops, phones ect...🤣

Maybe China doesn't need to deal with the UK, or America... But it will certainly put a dent in your GDP especially when EU nations also stop doing business. 

( US needs China more than China needs the US ) that is pretty much a fact tho but they is ways around that. 

China will have other countries lap up business that nobody wants but that won't laat forever when a v2 starts all over again because China doesn't act to save the rest of the world because China simply doesn't give a toss. 

2 hours ago, Will said:

In all respects being British and whatknot.. I'd certainly rather live in the UK not China... you're leaders are a bunch of crazy bastards least we can vote out ours... What can the Chinese people do? They can watch while the 'Special people are handpicked by a bunch of corrupt losers. 

UK has human rights... The UK has medical care for all... The UK has something called food safety laws 1990.  The UK is by far a safer place to live than China.  I am sorry but homless people here actually have money and a chance of getting a home they just choose not to. Homeless people there have fuck all absolutely nothing apart from the trolly they cart around with them everywhere. 

What does China have? You have a bunch of laws that are the most important and instrugent laws to stick by but none of which Chinese people really listens to.

What will China do when a bunch of your rare earth minerals run dry?  A disruption in that supply will have profound effects. How you going to make your missiles and laptops, phones ect...🤣

Maybe China doesn't need to deal with the UK, or America... But it will certainly put a dent in your GDP especially when EU nations also stop doing business. 

( US needs China more than China needs the US ) that is pretty much a fact tho but they is ways around that. 

China will have other countries lap up business that nobody wants but that won't laat forever when a v2 starts all over again because China doesn't act to save the rest of the world because China simply doesn't give a toss. 

Haha so sad you guys vote and end up with the garbage you have as leaders XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Will   
1 hour ago, Yellow Hat said:

Haha so sad you guys vote and end up with the garbage you have as leaders XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well least the vote is actually a legitimate vote and isn't all secretive hushed under the table handpicked by the government shit. 

Wheres your location where are you currently living son. 

Edited by Will

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Well least the vote is actually a legitimate vote and isn't all secretive hushed under the table handpicked by the government shit. 

Wheres your location where are you currently living son. 

It says alot when people hand pick monkeys to create "heard immunity" shows the reason why more people will die in the U.K and U.S than anywhere else 0.0

Ben   
17 minutes ago, Yellow Hat said:

It says alot when people hand pick monkeys to create "heard immunity" shows the reason why more people will die in the U.K and U.S than anywhere else 0.0

How come you didn't reply to me you Psychopath? Imagine thinking that Winnie the Pooh is a good leader when he has to resort to killing people that don't believe in communism