RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
hsu

hsu Flax Spin || Spin Flax into Bowstrings in Lumbridge

hsu   

Spins flax into bowstrings at the Lumbridge Castle. (start in the Lumbridge Castle with flax in your bank)

Let me know what changes or suggestions you have and I'll work on implementing them as fast as I can!

If you're having issues, please post the last few lines from the log in your post. You can find the log at Help > Log in the menu bar.

5df70abf11b1e91d2f1f4b4f515b1bc4.png

Edited by hsu
v2 commit

hsu   

Updated to Java 8, re-tested both Pick & Spin and Spin Only and both are working well. Let me know if you have issues or having any progress reports to submit!

Chyeaa92   

Careful running this script, if the door is closed when he goes to bank, on his way back he'll stand outside the wheel and keep trying to click on it instead of opening the door. Also I noticed last night he ran good for a little over an hour but somehow went down to the first floor, which caused him to break at that point. Otherwise the script has been great!

hsu   
On 4/18/2020 at 11:36 AM, Chyeaa92 said:

Careful running this script, if the door is closed when he goes to bank, on his way back he'll stand outside the wheel and keep trying to click on it instead of opening the door. Also I noticed last night he ran good for a little over an hour but somehow went down to the first floor, which caused him to break at that point. Otherwise the script has been great!

Added fix for first floor, it should go to the mid floor and pick up where it left off. Also added a fix to open the door when trying to spin. Thanks for letting me know about these!

Edited by hsu

topak   

it is a nice script, running it now. However sometimes once it get's to the top of the lumbridge and goes near the bank, and once it zooms out you can only see walls, and the script keeps clicking on the walls but cannot access the bank from the top of the zoom.

hsu   
9 hours ago, topak said:

it is a nice script, running it now. However sometimes once it get's to the top of the lumbridge and goes near the bank, and once it zooms out you can only see walls, and the script keeps clicking on the walls but cannot access the bank from the top of the zoom.

Added a fix in case the bank doesn't get open when it's supposed to. Let me know if the issue persists. Also, added logging. If you have issues, please send me the last 10 lines from the log. (Help -> View Log)

Thanks for the feedback!

hsu   
4 hours ago, Tim Condy said:

How do I go about running this script? 

Once you have RSBot installed, go to the SDN and search for "hsu" and add the script to your client. From there you can run it!

SDN: https://www.powerbot.org/scripts/#all

Once the script is installed, just start the script and pick your option. For Pick & Spin, start in Seer's Village bank or flax field. For just spinning, start in the Lumbridge Castle bank or near the spinning wheel.

Edited by hsu

There is a problem when the bank is opened the character does not click where it should.
And he keeps trying to hit the magnifying glass to try to find something but he just closes and opens the bank.

hsu   

Jagex changed something with the bank interface, which messed up banking in all scripts.

Things should be back up and running. Make sure you have the latest version of PowerBot (http://www.powerbot.org/download/)!

Let me know if you have any issues.

Edited by hsu

hsu   

Made some camera tweaks after playing legit for a while.

Added better misclick management.

Edited by hsu

hsu   

It looks like strings/hour numbers are down quite a bit for some users. If you're having issues please post the last few lines of the log (Help -> View Log) here so I can make sure to address them!

beans400   

this script stops working after a few minutes for me and these are the logs

01:32 Script: starting hsu Flax Spinner
01:32 Script: The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
01:32 Script: starting hsu Flax Spinner
01:32 Script: The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
01:32 hsu: Spin Only selected
01:32 hsu: Walking to Wheel
01:33 hsu: Climbing down: 2
01:33 hsu: Climbed down:  1
01:33 hsu: Door Open
01:33 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:33 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:33 hsu: Level-up!
01:33 hsu: Door Open
01:33 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:33 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:34 hsu: Walking to Bank
01:34 hsu: Door Open
01:34 hsu: Climbing up: 1
01:34 hsu: Climbed up:  2
01:34 hsu: Banking
01:34 hsu: Withdrawing Flax
01:34 hsu: Walking to Wheel
01:34 hsu: Climbing down: 2
01:34 hsu: Climbed down:  1
01:34 hsu: Door Open
01:34 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:34 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:34 hsu: Turning Camera
01:34 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:35 hsu: Level-up!
01:35 hsu: Door Open
01:35 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:35 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:35 hsu: Turning Camera
01:35 hsu: Walking to Bank
01:35 hsu: Door Open
01:35 hsu: Climbing up: 1
01:35 hsu: Climbed up:  2
01:35 hsu: Banking
01:35 hsu: Withdrawing Flax
01:35 hsu: Stopped
01:37 Script: starting hsu Flax Spinner
01:37 Script: The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
01:37 hsu: Spin Only selected
01:37 hsu: Walking to Wheel
01:37 hsu: Climbing down: 2
01:37 hsu: Climbed down:  1
01:37 hsu: Door Open
01:37 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:37 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:37 hsu: Turning Camera
01:37 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:38 hsu: Level-up!
01:38 hsu: Door Open
01:38 hsu: Spinning Wheel
01:38 hsu: Hovering Stairs
01:38 hsu: Walking to Bank
01:38 hsu: Door Open
01:38 hsu: Climbing up: 1
01:38 hsu: Climbed up:  2
01:38 hsu: Banking
01:38 hsu: Spin Only selected
01:38 hsu: Stopped
01:38 hsu: Timed Out
01:38 hsu: Withdrawing Flax
01:38 hsu: Stopped

fstyle   
3 hours ago, Matmondo said:

Perma banned after 6 hours

I mean, not saying that OP's script is bad(because it's not), but what do you expect from botting bowstrings my dude. this is something you should be running on a crappy account for gold.

hsu   

The code has been re-written with a number of optimizations. I also fixed a couple potential errors that would throw the bot into a continuous loop.

I disabled the ability to pick flax at this point. I can continue work on improving that code and re-enabling it if anybody wants it. My analytics showed it was hardly used.

If there is other features you would like to see, let me know and I'll add them in when I can!

Edited by hsu
-