RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Trentonqq

Trenton Mathew

Would like to pay back my scam that happened in 16, guy hasn’t been active for 2 years so not sure how that works 

Yoshiki   
Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew

I have been trying to post and repay but u keep banning me off the site I can’t login to the other one I don’t know the info 

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew
10 hours ago, Yoshiki said:

I have been trying to post and repay but u keep banning me off the site I can’t login to the other one I don’t know the info @Chris @RSGM Sales can y’all help me repay this 75m

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew
Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew
3 hours ago, Chris said:

You don’t need an account to post.

Can you help me with repaying this scam then I got gp ready to give him

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew
1 hour ago, Yoshiki said:

Have you tried contacting @cole12321?

@Yoshiki yes I have and there is no way of getting ahold of him. Chris said he was going to email him too. 

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew

Can you guys get ahold of him somehow or how does that work. I want to repay now. 

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew

Can you guys get ahold of him somehow or how does that work. I want to repay now. Hello??

Guest Trenton mathew   
Guest Trenton mathew

Guess I’m never gonna get to repay him??? If you guys ain’t replying to me might as well unban me so I can continue on with my life. Been waiting to payback for a week. Where’s the mods on here that can help with this????

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew

is there any way to prove it wasn’t me tho? I’m gonna pay the dues either way just wondering if you guys could like look at ips or something. 

Hello I will accept to be paid back for items lost as well as for the service which had not been completed if that is what your offering (is there a link available to the original post/ message stream because the 75m mentioned above I believe only included the service I had paid for and not recieved not all the gear which was “required” for the service that had been lost aswell). As I do not play anymore I’ll accept gold or the = value sent via PayPal with the current sell rate whichever you prefer.

Edited by cole12321

Chris   
14 minutes ago, cole12321 said:

Hello I will accept to be paid back for items lost as well as for the service which had not been completed if that is what your offering (is there a link available to the original post/ message stream because the 75m mentioned above I believe only included the service I had paid for and not recieved not all the gear which was “required” for the service that had been lost aswell). As I do not play anymore I’ll accept gold or the = value sent via PayPal with the current sell rate whichever you prefer.

there is not enough information in the dispute to resolve exactly how much was scammed, you say you lost 50m in items and some membership costs but there is no actual figure on how much you paid for the service. In the ban notes it is stated that 75m is the final figure so this is the one we will use. This is 2016 prices which seems to be $1 per mil.

https://www.powerbot.org/community/forum/341-osrs/page/74/

Guest Trenton Mathew   
Guest Trenton Mathew

@cole12321 I will pay you the 75m back in rsgp and I will either give it to you or give it to @Chris can both of you add me on discord? 907Services#6507 so I can pay back 

Yoshiki   
45 minutes ago, Guest Trenton Mathew said:

@cole12321 I will pay you the 75m back in rsgp and I will either give it to you or give it to @Chris can both of you add me on discord? 907Services#6507 so I can pay back 

no

price of gold back then was $1/m now it is about $.67/m

you need to refund 112m

Edited by Yoshiki