RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Nom

Mr. Wood - Woodcutting | Fletching | All Locations Banking | Hardwood Grove

Nom   

🌳MrWood🪓

divider.png

9807.pngThe classic OSRS money making skill 9807.png

Get it here

Discord server, live progress reports and support!

live.php?script=MrWood%2B

How to download and run OSRS Powerbot scripts

Z4wwKVY.gif

Trees supported

• Redwood
  • Magic
  • Yew
  • Mahogany/Teak (Hardwood grove and Fossil island supported)
  • Maple tree
  • Willow
  • Oak
  • Normal trees

Features

• Smart path finding to find nearest tree (accounts for size of tree)
  • Only drops logs/fletched unstackable items (e.g. shortbow(u)) unless banking is selected
  • AFK simulation for all trees above normal trees
  • Hardwood grove banking
  • All location banking

Options

• Loot bird nests
  • Dragon axe special
  • Have knife in inventory to fletch logs
Edited by Nom

Nom   
1 hour ago, insanenoonga said:

doesnt work on willows, just stands and nothing

(selected willow, fletch longbow, nests 20  radius)

Which location was this? Did any circles appear over the nearby trees while setting up the GUI?

Make sure you start near the trees.

Edited by Nom

18 minutes ago, Nom said:

Which location was this? Did any circles appear over the nearby trees while setting up the GUI?

Make sure you start near the trees.

i was at draynor and yea, circles shown but no clicking, mouse moving and walking worked fine, but just didnt click aha, even fletched if i manually cut them

Nom   
44 minutes ago, insanenoonga said:

i was at draynor and yea, circles shown but no clicking, mouse moving and walking worked fine, but just didnt click aha, even fletched if i manually cut them

Should be fixed, let me know how it goes.

Jeltevdm   

Same problem as this one I guess, but at woodcutting guild redwood trees

On 3/16/2020 at 12:53 PM, insanenoonga said:

Tried using this at Redwoods in the Woodcutting Guild. It sets up easy and all, radius on 20 and logs selected on Redwood. All the dots at cutting places show up (around 12). Then when I start the script, it does click to walk and it does drop logs from my inventory, but it doesn't click on a redwood tree to cut. Meaning: it doesn't start. The mouse keeps on hovering over a dot of a cutting spot, but never clicks on it to actually start cutting. Any thoughts on this?

Nom   
3 hours ago, Jeltevdm said:

Same problem as this one I guess, but at woodcutting guild redwood trees

Tried using this at Redwoods in the Woodcutting Guild. It sets up easy and all, radius on 20 and logs selected on Redwood. All the dots at cutting places show up (around 12). Then when I start the script, it does click to walk and it does drop logs from my inventory, but it doesn't click on a redwood tree to cut. Meaning: it doesn't start. The mouse keeps on hovering over a dot of a cutting spot, but never clicks on it to actually start cutting. Any thoughts on this?

Fixed.

jlucho93   

Hi, i am trying to start this script at the Woodcutting guild and it doesn´t start. After i select the script, pop-up apears that says the script will run for 4 hours. After that nothing happens.

Nom   
11 minutes ago, jlucho93 said:

Hi, i am trying to start this script at the Woodcutting guild and it doesn´t start. After i select the script, pop-up apears that says the script will run for 4 hours. After that nothing happens.

Your Java version is 14, please use Java 8

Nom   
1 hour ago, delagoat said:

fossil island isn't working for me

doesn't sensor my mahogany trees so just stands there

Fixed, try again.

delagoat   
9 hours ago, Nom said:

Fixed, try again.

hey mate so its sensors the trees and cuts but when trying to bank it goes through the cave then just wanders round then heads back through the cave and continues to do that, also it only stands at one of the trees even though I have three there

Edited by delagoat

Nom   
8 minutes ago, delagoat said:

hey mate so its sensors the trees and cuts but when trying to bank it goes through the cave then just wanders round then heads back through the cave and continues to do that, also it only stands at one of the trees even though I have three there

Sorry I think I know what's going on, trees in a farming patch behave a bit different.

Should be fixed, including the banking.

delagoat   
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 10:37 AM, Nom said:

Sorry I think I know what's going on, trees in a farming patch behave a bit different.

Should be fixed, including the banking.

hey me again haha just tried the script today and I set it up click run and it just stops completely any help?

C R   

Hey, Nom.

The script works really well! I was really hoping to get a drop function for all types of logs.

I've been messing around in F2P and notice that I get hit with a ban if I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.

With that said I've been off tucked away farming yews but all I can do is bank them, if the "Bank Logs" box is unchecked

my character will just fill an inventory and stop even if it's path finding is set to true.

Also, I just noticed that when "Dismiss Randoms" is checked it won't actually dismiss them.

Edited by C R