RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Dan

AlchemicalEtherBracelets | Alch Bracelets of Ethereum | 200-400k GP/Hr | GE Support to Re-buy |

Dan   

AlchemicalEtherBracelets

Easy Money Maker @200-400k+ an hour  ||  Low Requirements  ||  GE Support for Extended Runs  ||  Built-in Anti-Pattern

The bracelet of ethereum (uncharged) is a frequent drop from all types of Revenants.

When charged with any amount of revenant ether, its High Level Alchemy value rises to 45,000.

Requirements 

• 55+ Magic
  • 150k+ cash
  • Fire staff equipped
  • High value alchemy warning turned off (I'll add this in to the script soon.

How To Start

• Empty inventory to start.
  • Equip staff of fire.
  • If using the re-buy option please start at the GE, otherwise start at any bank.

Progress Reports

b8f417b75eaf2e358e3f708c96037b21.pngunknown.pngP2eoemq.png

4e28e211031db90381a324168e031d84.png

Edited by iDzn

Dan   
3 minutes ago, brotherman wilbur said:

Only ran for a few minutes but it hasn't messed up once(which is something for free scripts), what a good script good job and thanks 🙂

Thanks for the feedback!

Dan   

Updated the paint, also added in auto removing combat spells to align the alch spell icon better.

In the next few days I'll add the removal of the high value alch warning.

Dan   

Updated alching & banking where it would try to alch the banker..

Updated unequipping the bracelet too.

Dan   
28 minutes ago, saroxify said:

is this going premium anytime soon?

Once I get some feedback and work out the kinks I’ll apply.

saroxify   
13 minutes ago, iDzn said:

Once I get some feedback and work out the kinks I’ll apply.

i see. just got started on the game again and building up some accounts. hopefully i can earn some monies in time to try it out before it goes officially premium.

till then, good luck to you too! if i can get it running before it gets to premium ill post up some proggies.

Dan   
10 hours ago, saroxify said:

i see. just got started on the game again and building up some accounts. hopefully i can earn some monies in time to try it out before it goes officially premium.

till then, good luck to you too! if i can get it running before it gets to premium ill post up some proggies.

Awesome thanks!

Dan   

Updated the rebuying of supplies to account for increase of costs so you don't try to buy for more money than is in your inventory.

Dan   

Thanks @saroxify 👌 GP an hour seems to have dropped due to prices of the bracelets but should come back down again with the rev cave bots!

2 minutes ago, saroxify said:

P2eoemq.png

saroxify   

Did a 1hr and 3hr runs. Stopped as it started buying bracelet at above 45k. Other than that script was good. Can't be helped if the ge prices are bad now.

Maybe prevent the script from buying the bracelet at a certain cost which would incur a loss. Makes no sense if it puts up and offer for bracelet at 45.1k

Edited by saroxify

Dan   
33 minutes ago, saroxify said:

Did a 1hr and 3hr runs. Stopped as it started buying bracelet at above 45k. Other than that script was good. Can't be helped if the ge prices are bad now.

Maybe prevent the script from buying the bracelet at a certain cost which would incur a loss. Makes no sense if it puts up and offer for bracelet at 45.1k

The offer goes in at +5% to ensure an auto buy but you’ll get your change back.

I can look at adding a maximum value to buy for 👍

Dan   

Added optional buy price in % so 5 will just hit the ^ button, anything less will calculate the price and enter it manually.

4e28e211031db90381a324168e031d84.png

Dan   
2 hours ago, jordyjordy said:

Got my account disabled within a few hours using this

https://ibb.co/VwPhL73

At least my gold is safe...

As I explained to you in our private message that bans do not happen instantly, they’re delayed so you were banned from something else.

With this being a new script they have little to no profile data on it either so they’d not be able to ban that quickly.

Not only that but you’ve said you’ve had over 8 accounts banned recently, your IP is flagged my dude..

Edited by iDzn

Dan   
1 minute ago, saroxify said:

oh my so much drama.

not using it since i cant seem to get the bracelets below 45k

I added an optional price increase so you can buy for mid (43k) or add % increases up to 5% however even if you were to put an offer in for 45k, you’ll get money back and then some in change so you’d still be making a profit.

Id suggest playing with the margins at the time, if +1% insta buys then do that.