air_headtemp

[Air_Head] Repayment request

Recommended Posts

Hey powerbot staff,

 

I am trying to get pardoned for some stuff I did 5, 6, 7, 8, 9+ years ago on another forum and they are requiring I settle a few disputes that occurred on this forums - 

 

however, I am unable to find the actual disputes 

 

my account: https://www.powerbot.org/community/profile/23668-air_head/

 

two dead links:

https://www.powerbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=481539&highlight=Air_head
https://www.powerbot.org/vb/showthread.php?t=481636&highlight=Air_head

 

if anyone could help me settle this, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

 

i looked based on the two thread IDS - but they appear to be missing? they should fall somewhere around here - 

https://www.powerbot.org/community/forum/74-archive/page/569/

 

discord: christmas#9525

 

thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Yoshiki   

The threads were deleted. I dont think there is anything we can do since you waited 9 years to appeal your ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest air_head   
Guest air_head
7 minutes ago, Yoshiki said:

The threads were deleted. I dont think there is anything we can do since you waited 9 years to appeal your ban.

okay so what I am getting is:

 

1. I will remain perm banned

2. I am shit out of luck for finding the amount I scammed for, thus have no idea how much I must repay to the community...

 

TBH I have a feeling it was for $3 (back when we would use our parents phones to pay for membership and sell that for $3 a month lmao) - 2011 I was 12/13... smh stupid child!

 

Does powerbot do pardons? Anyway I can try to appeal for a pardon?

 

Thanks for the quick support.

Share this post


Link to post
Yoshiki   
19 hours ago, Guest air_head said:

okay so what I am getting is:

 

1. I will remain perm banned

2. I am shit out of luck for finding the amount I scammed for, thus have no idea how much I must repay to the community...

 

TBH I have a feeling it was for $3 (back when we would use our parents phones to pay for membership and sell that for $3 a month lmao) - 2011 I was 12/13... smh stupid child!

 

Does powerbot do pardons? Anyway I can try to appeal for a pardon?

 

Thanks for the quick support.

You would need to refund before we can appeal. Without knowing how much you owe, you cannot refund.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest guest - air_head   
Guest guest - air_head
3 hours ago, Yoshiki said:

You would need to refund before we can appeal. Without knowing how much you owe, you cannot refund.


can we agree on an amount? I’m sure it wasn’t over $50. Can I pay the generic $50 unban fee lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   

We don't sell unbans as it would be immoral, however due to the circumstances here I will dig around later and if we can find something that suggests the amount is lower than $50 perhaps we can find a suitable charity that you can donate to instead

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Air_head   
Guest Air_head
5 hours ago, Chris said:

We don't sell unbans as it would be immoral, however due to the circumstances here I will dig around later and if we can find something that suggests the amount is lower than $50 perhaps we can find a suitable charity that you can donate to instead


perfect. Thank you sir.

 

might I suggest the good old team trees movement - https://teamtrees.org 

 

I’ll make sure to donate as “air_head” and put sythe as the memo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Air_head   
Guest Air_head
6 hours ago, Chris said:

We don't sell unbans as it would be immoral, however due to the circumstances here I will dig around later and if we can find something that suggests the amount is lower than $50 perhaps we can find a suitable charity that you can donate to instead

powerbot* in the caption sorry I was sleepy when I responded lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest air_head   
Guest air_head

Hello staff,

 

Any update on which charity I should donate $50 to? It doesn't have to equate to an unban, but it would be nice to be pardoned for the scamming I did 9 years ago.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   

I can't find anything about this, but this seems to have been back when the trade limit was enforced so it couldn't have been a high value gold scam for example. 

 

If you're happy, I would be happy with $50 to support with the Australian fires currently happening.

 

There are lots of ways you can donate to help with this, whether you want to donate to a related wildlife charity, to firefights, to helping rehome those who lost their things etc is fine

 

 

Share this post


Link to post