Sign in to follow this  
blakeblood9

Brb gonna kms real quick

Tl:dr 

Sold a car, wanted to met at dmv but said fuck it they'll switch title it's a cheap car. Told them to keep $100 so they had money for the transfer.

Turns out they didn't.

Car was towed got mail for it, don't know about parking tickets or any other violations under my name.

Have to call PD tmr and try to figure this out, lmao should of just junked the car ffs

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
1 hour ago, blakeblood9 said:

Tl:dr 

Sold a car, wanted to met at dmv but said fuck it they'll switch title it's a cheap car. Told them to keep $100 so they had money for the transfer.

Turns out they didn't.

Car was towed got mail for it, don't know about parking tickets or any other violations under my name.

Have to call PD tmr and try to figure this out, lmao should of just junked the car ffs

I sold a car once and the guy crashed it drunk into a womans car...

They didn't switch the title and my insurance company tried billing me for a fat stack.

Told them to suck my dick and check the police report that it's not me XD

YH

33 minutes ago, Yellow Hat said:

I sold a car once and the guy crashed it drunk into a womans car...

They didn't switch the title and my insurance company tried billing me for a fat stack.

Told them to suck my dick and check the police report that it's not me XD

YH

Yeah I'm hoping thru Facebook marketplace message and a trip to the police department I can have it sorted out and not have to pay towing/parking tickets and shit. 

Literally irritated as hell, suppose what happens if you trust people and don't do shit yourself

yeah fam i feel you just do what you can to fix it and explain your situation carefully.

Maybe do some research on if you're responsible or not b4 going so you cans see how to dodge them

YH

9 hours ago, Ben said:

Can't you just not pay it then they just impound it

I assume so.... which honestly is what I want to happen considering I don't have keys or a title for it anymore. 

But I assume its like a collective agency and like if you don't pay your credit card, fees add up and they hunt you down potentially .