Sign in to follow this  
Led Zeppelin

Short history and truth about another bot has been archived

13 hours ago, Tigeris said:

You would get mad too if you told someone it would go this way 3 times, and they still complain afterwards when the exact thing you told would happen has happened.  Customer service really gets to your nerves some times, but i really haven't seen a case when he didn't act professional. While dbuffed on the other hand manages to make himself into a retard and falls on a flat spot

I mean you can't expect too much when dealing with kids majority of the time. He does act professional, no doubting that. 

13 hours ago, RSGM Sales said:

No, i got out of it because some individuals read payment time, agree to it and still find a way to complain about it AFTER they sell gold.

If you would order something online and delivery time would state 7-10 business days, would you also buy it and then send an email after 5 days, raging you haven't received your package?

Clearly I wouldn't, but at the same time you cannot act like your site is 100% perfect and has never exceeded the payout time or had buyers/sellers waiting longer than they were told. 

16 hours ago, Arctic Cat said:

I mean you can't expect too much when dealing with kids majority of the time. He does act professional, no doubting that. 

Clearly I wouldn't, but at the same time you cannot act like your site is 100% perfect and has never exceeded the payout time or had buyers/sellers waiting longer than they were told. 

Ofcourse not. My business is not perfect, nor did i ever claim it was. True, i get a little defensive when the topic of my business arises, but that is just because RS is my first business venture (my baby, if you will). I think anyone would get a tad defensive over a project they poured their heart and soul in for over 5 years. As stated before, my business is not perfect and mistakes do happen, we have a lot to learn and to improve. Claiming i have nothing to learn would be a sign of idiocy and even people who throw a lot of criticism (no offence but people like you) we do take notes and try to improve where we can (taking the buying of bulk and doing instant payments again as an example). If anything else could use improving i'm all ears but it would be nice if u could just PM me with suggestions and how you would make the change for the better. I'm not one to hold a grudge and i think we both have slung some major trolls (top banter) in each others direction (it is the spam forum after all). Rest assured, i want you to know your suggestions didn't fall on deaf ears and have been put to good use.

4 hours ago, RSGM Sales said:

Ofcourse not. My business is not perfect, nor did i ever claim it was. True, i get a little defensive when the topic of my business arises, but that is just because RS is my first business venture (my baby, if you will). I think anyone would get a tad defensive over a project they poured their heart and soul in for over 5 years. As stated before, my business is not perfect and mistakes do happen, we have a lot to learn and to improve. Claiming i have nothing to learn would be a sign of idiocy and even people who throw a lot of criticism (no offence but people like you) we do take notes and try to improve where we can (taking the buying of bulk and doing instant payments again as an example). If anything else could use improving i'm all ears but it would be nice if u could just PM me with suggestions and how you would make the change for the better. I'm not one to hold a grudge and i think we both have slung some major trolls (top banter) in each others direction (it is the spam forum after all). Rest assured, i want you to know your suggestions didn't fall on deaf ears and have been put to good use.

Well said, and totally understandable to be defensive over someone talking bad about your business. I usually just make the threads to get some drama going in random, next time i'll PM you.