Sign in to follow this  
Led Zeppelin

Short history and truth about another bot has been archived

On 12/17/2019 at 3:31 PM, Sonneiko said:

mason = pedophile still? potentially

You must be thinking of Paris or someone else lmao

being queer doesn’t mean someone is a pedo, but it’s nice to know what is on your mind you Dutch cunt, you dutchfags fuck kids more than anyone.

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat said:

You thinking brining this up after 5 years is going to change anything? It didn't then, so why would it now? You rabbit fucking neck-bearded queer, get some better hobbies.

lol thanks for the kind words my friend. You are following my updates 😘, this post was just to archive the original post. 

I really don’t care about another bot anymore. 

Edited by Led Zeppelin

Sonneiko   
2 hours ago, Led Zeppelin said:

You must be thinking of Paris or someone else lmao

being queer doesn’t mean someone is a pedo, but it’s nice to know what is on your mind you Dutch cunt, you dutchfags fuck kids more than anyone.

Mason I'm not Dutch lmao, didn't you send Cory drugs and ask to meet him. 

Paris is fully a pedo, you're just susp af

Marky   
57 minutes ago, Sonneiko said:

Mason I'm not Dutch lmao, didn't you send Cory drugs and ask to meet him. 

Paris is fully a pedo, you're just susp af

Yeah they're both pedos no cap 

Phallus   
3 hours ago, Marky said:

Yeah they're both pedos no cap 

gonna back this one up by saying paris posted my personal information as a minor and blackmailed me into sending photos of myself so that he would remove the info 

pedo confirmed 

Sonneiko   
23 hours ago, Phallus said:

gonna back this one up by saying paris posted my personal information as a minor and blackmailed me into sending photos of myself so that he would remove the info 

pedo confirmed 

just abused his position init, creepy fucking dude

On 12/22/2019 at 5:15 PM, Phallus said:

pedo confirmed 

i'd believe it

hi btw

Ben   
On 12/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Arctic Cat said:

You thinking brining this up after 5 years is going to change anything? It didn't then, so why would it now? You rabbit fucking neck-bearded queer, get some better hobbies.

It was to piss off the dumb fuck that made an account here asking for the post to be removed/info taken from it who was sucking the scammer in chief's tiny dick

Dbuffed   
2 hours ago, Ben said:

It was to piss off the dumb fuck that made an account here asking for the post to be removed/info taken from it who was sucking the scammer in chief's tiny dick

Please ignore him Ben, he isn't even worth replying to (despite yes I do it) the guys a complete fairy.

Remember when @RSGM Sales destroyed him at his own game? And he couldn't even provide anything to back up when he was called out, yeah the guy likes to jerk cycle and obsess over people he is jealous of.

4 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Please ignore him Ben, he isn't even worth replying to (despite yes I do it) the guys a complete fairy.

Remember when @RSGM Sales destroyed him at his own game? And he couldn't even provide anything to back up when he was called out, yeah the guy likes to jerk cycle and obsess over people he is jealous of.

Where is the like button?

12 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Provide personal information to a bunch of twats online, give your head a shake retard. 

8 hours ago, RSGM Sales said:

Where is the like button?

Learn to spell "Market" first pussy. 

Edited by Arctic Cat

8 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

There you go being all delusional again. I hope you aren't serious that anyone is actually jealous of you.... Just look up dbuffedgaming and they will think otherwise.  A bald failed steroid using retard who looks like a stroke survivor.