Nom

GielinorianNinja - Trains agility | All rooftops | Alchemy support | Seer's teleport | Marks of grace | Boosting | All energy potions | All food

Nice little 2 hour proggie. 2nd Time using the script for over 2 hours, and still not banned on my ironman. Love the cool antiban features and the randomiser.

Props!

U9m20WW.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nom said:

btw apparently my updates haven't been going through the past day, probably why things are still breaking.

That explains 😄 Well I'll be using this script to lvl 70+ agility on my ironboi. Thanks for making it free for starter!

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

Used this from 44-50, using it sparingly and mixing in Slayer and other non botted activities. Maybe 3-4 hours dedicated to the script. Caught a minor 2 day offense. Be careful.

Edited by Guest

RubyRed   

Camelot is a little bit too glitchy for me to feel safe using, but got me from 45-60 confidently so thank you! 

Glitchy as in misclicks on about every action. Clicking on Yew tree after completion, clicking inside of bank a few times. 

Nom   
34 minutes ago, SweetMano said:

Mine is not picking marks at all on canifis is it issue on my end?

Restart your script in about 5 mins, should be fixed.

Nom   
24 minutes ago, pimpinthots said:

Just purchased agility script when I open script and click start it just closes have tried several times and also re loading client

Resolved, needed to set desired level higher than current level.

Nom   
11 hours ago, pimpinthots said:

My 2 hour progress

1-30 agility permanent ban took a break in between the hours also.

It's rare to catch a ban from just 2 hours, so you were very unlucky.

Perhaps you need to do other activities on the account before botting agility, I imagine getting membership straight into agility training would flag the account as it's a very common pattern.

Nom   
8 hours ago, MiniGolfs said:

c197181438bcfed6e1640b8c33d1a297.png

set it to 2 hrs on accident so couldn't get the 2hr pic. I'd love a free 14 day membership to one of you other bots before trying another one

Nice proggy, fixed the mark of grace counter now. PMed.

The script runs strong for about an hour then starts having obvious bottling errors. Getting stuck on the first bldg rooftop in rellekka... you should add an option to be able to chat while the script is running and also to allow it to click in inv while moving. When I actually do agil I literally click back and forth between stats and inv

Nom   
2 hours ago, drew alexander said:

The script runs strong for about an hour then starts having obvious bottling errors. Getting stuck on the first bldg rooftop in rellekka... you should add an option to be able to chat while the script is running and also to allow it to click in inv while moving. When I actually do agil I literally click back and forth between stats and inv

Can you describe what it does? If it works fine for an hour, it should work fine the next hour.

You can "Allow input" to type and click while the script is running, its an option in the bot window.

Nom   
On 11/25/2019 at 3:42 PM, Austin Hayden said:

How's this been working? I want it

Working well, people are reaching high levels using this.

live.php?script=GielinorianNinja