iDzn

[OSRS] TutorialIsland Free [OSRS]

iDzn   

signatureTut.php

TutorialIsland Free is simple and quick! Completes tutorial island from start to finish.

Will also start at any point in the tutorial so no need to worry if you're already half way through!

Simple

Start the script wherever whenever.

Can chose random appearance and random name.

If not wanting a 'randomised' appearance it will leave you default as 'bob'

UX33ttm.png

Quick

3c79d8cd88ec3adc1df96598a36bbbe7.png

Yet to come

GUI to customise account, such as ironman etc.

Bugs

If you come across any please let me know and post the log too. I'm not going to create 1000 accounts to try and figure out what you mean by "Broken..."

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   
26 minutes ago, Susanne said:

Thanks, gonna test it for sure

No worries, I did 2 accounts flawless prior to uploading but any issues just let me know! 🙂

Susanne   

Currently running the script:

1. It seems like you have to start when you choose already your character clothes and closed that window, right?

2. It stuck at "Stage: bank area", I got a dc after some time and logged back in, started the script again and it stuck again: https://imgur.com/a/eDrLdsj After closing the bank window it continues its job. (maybe just clicked at the bank by mistake due to bad random camera position, and couldn't get out of the bank screen while trying to click the poll station? But it happened even after I relogged in)

Otherwise it worked like a charm. Ill try it probably right now again with another account to see whether the second bug happens again.

Edited by Susanne

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, Susanne said:

Currently running the script:

1. It seems like you have to start when you choose already your character clothes and closed that window, right?

2. It stuck at "Stage: bank area", I got a dc after some time and logged back in, started the script again and it stuck again: https://imgur.com/a/eDrLdsj After closing the bank window it continues its job. (maybe just clicked at the bank by mistake due to bad random camera position, and couldn't get out of the bank screen while trying to click the poll station? But it happened even after I relogged in)

Otherwise it worked like a charm. Ill try it probably right now again with another account to see whether the second bug happens again.

Thanks for the feedback, appreciate the detail too! 

Ill take a look this afternoon see if I can iron that out 🙂

Susanne   

Okay, this bank thing happened again and it really seems like the rotation of the camera perspective is the reason for it. Poll box and the bank people are at the same height and the bot makes a left click, and so it clicks on the bankers again and again instead of using right click in this situation or to clean up the sight with moving the camera to another place.

Another thing happened at the fighting area, I logged off and logged back in to see whether the bot can just Catch up again at this station. It did his job(killing the rat with a bow) but then it couldn't move forward because the ladder, which he searched was in a not already loaded area(black,). In this situation it should move a bit forwards with the minimap so the ladder loads and he can see it. (https://imgur.com/a/I3Va0pA)

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, Susanne said:

Okay, this bank thing happened again and it really seems like the rotation of the camera perspective is the reason for it. Poll box and the bank people are at the same height and the bot makes a left click, and so it clicks on the bankers again and again instead of using right click in this situation or to clean up the sight with moving the camera to another place.

Another thing happened at the fighting area, I logged off and logged back in to see whether the bot can just Catch up again at this station. It did his job(killing the rat with a bow) but then it couldn't move forward because the ladder, which he searched was in a not already loaded area(black,). In this situation it should move a bit forwards with the minimap so the ladder loads and he can see it. (https://imgur.com/a/I3Va0pA)

I’ll add that to the list too!

I don’t suppose you have the log for the banking section? Help -> view log

Susanne   

Oh no sorry, I closed the bot already. I searched the log but RSBot has changed much since I used it last time(the log screen was always right under the game interface) so I didn't find it.

Thanks for your efforts man 🙂 

Coma   
4 hours ago, iDzn said:

Start the  script after you've accepted your appearance!

can you include an option to select a randomized appearance?

Or just make everyone Bob.

UX33ttm.png

iDzn   
34 minutes ago, Susanne said:

Oh no sorry, I closed the bot already. I searched the log but RSBot has changed much since I used it last time(the log screen was always right under the game interface) so I didn't find it.

Thanks for your efforts man 🙂 

No worries I’ll take a look anyway!

21 minutes ago, Coma said:

can you include an option to select a randomized appearance?

Or just make everyone Bob.

UX33ttm.png

Will do!

iDzn   

Updates.

Added a small and simple GUI to turn on or off random name and or appearance generator.

@Coma

Appearance:

- If starting before appearance is selected and random is not wanted, it'll leave you as 'bob'

- Will randomly go through each option and cycle through some options.

- Will 50/50 select male or female

Name:

- Randomly creates a name with a mixture of words, and numbers, random caps/lowercase and or a random space between the letters and numbers if there is any.

- Chooses from a selection of currently 500 random words 

- If the name is already taken, it will select one of Jagex' suggestions.

Bugs:

- I noticed an issue where it would try and light a fire on top of one already, where it tries to do so it will move then light the fire.

- Enabled the option of right clicking on the poll booth to be more accurate (passed the name of the booth in the interaction so it should now only interact with the booth)

- Similarly with casting wind strike on the chicken, sometimes would miss click while they're moving, made this more accurate.

Keep any issues coming guys, really want to get a decent tut island script.

Edited by iDzn

Susanne   

I tried it again with a fresh account:

1. The Name generator thing doesn't worked for me, no clue why. I start the Bot right after the first log in into the account and clicked on the GUI that it should take a random name + random appearance. It doesn't do anything after it. 

09:37 Script: starting TutorialIsland Free
09:37 Script: The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
09:37 s.f: [00:00:05][TreeScript|Script]:true
09:37 s.f: ====0====
09:37 s.f: [00:00:05][TreeScript|Script]:true
09:37 s.f: [00:00:05][TreeScript|Script]:Update 1.2

Not much more in the log.

After it I disabled the random name function. The random appearance worked, but I think it did 2 runs somehow, not sure why. It first picked up some random things and went to the start box but miss clicked it somehow and went then back to the appearance settings and made some new ones, after it it clicked the start box correctly. 

Then at the fish stage another error appeared:

The character spoke with the fishing lady and after it should go to the actually fishing at the sea. But the fish location wasn't in screen so it had to move the camera to it, but it doesnt. After moving the camera manually so the character has the sea in sight, it worked after continue the script. Screen: https://imgur.com/a/TOFkMov

09:40 s.f: [00:00:37][GGuide|Task]:Leaving GGuide
09:40 s.f: ====0====
09:40 s.f: [00:00:40][SExpert|Task]:Finding SExpert
09:40 s.f: [00:00:47][SExpert|Task]:Talking to SExpert
09:40 s.f: [00:00:49][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:40 s.f: [00:00:50][SExpert|Task]:Talking to SExpert
09:40 s.f: [00:00:51][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:40 s.f: [00:00:52][SExpert|Task]:Opening inventory
09:41 s.f: [00:00:54][SExpert|Task]:Opening inventory
09:41 s.f: ====0====
09:41 s.f: [00:00:57][Fishing|Task]:Fishing
09:41 s.f: [00:01:00][Fishing|Task]:Fishing

and so on

After that an error at the cooking stage. Character wants to talk with the chef Ramsay but the mouse just move in the chat field left to the right and clicking dunno why.(Chef is in his sight). Screen: https://imgur.com/a/z8ItyH9 After changing camera position manually it still doesn't work. After script restart same thing, it just clicks at the chat box. After bringing the character manually into the cooks house right beside the cook it start working.

09:48 s.f: [00:08:29][Cooking|Task]:Selecting shrimp
09:48 s.f: ====0====
09:48 s.f: [00:08:31][Cooking|Task]:Shimp is selected, using on fire
09:48 s.f: [00:08:35][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:48 s.f: [00:08:36][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:48 s.f: [00:08:37][SExpert|Task]:Moving to the gate
09:48 s.f: [00:08:40][Gate|Task]:Opening gate from survival
09:48 s.f: [00:08:43][Gate|Task]:Opening gate from survival
09:48 s.f: [00:08:45][WalkToChef|Task]:Moving to chef
09:48 s.f: [00:08:46][WalkToChef|Task]:Opening chef door
09:49 s.f: [00:08:54][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
09:49 s.f: ====0====
09:49 s.f: [00:08:55][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:49 s.f: [00:08:55][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
09:49 s.f: [00:08:57][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:49 s.f: [00:08:57][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
09:49 s.f: [00:08:58][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:49 s.f: [00:08:59][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
09:49 s.f: [00:09:00][ClickContinue|Task]:Clearing chat interface.
09:49 s.f: [00:09:00][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
09:49 s.f: [00:09:02][MChef|Task]:Talking to chef
End of the log

Same error happens right after that. Character wants to run to the quest guide guy but randomly clicked the chat box over and over(like it things its already in a dialogue)? Somehow it worked without manually help after some time.

Black screen thing I mentioned in the other post still happens at the fighting area(but now it clicks after some seconds again at the chat box).

https://imgur.com/a/lfqcCxe

There where some other minor things which caused some problems(like opening the door at the bank guy who give u advice about cash it just clicked at the second door to get out of this area although he stood right in front of the first one, after some time it worked then)

iDzn   
5 hours ago, Susanne said:

I’ll take a look into these one by one but in all honesty is sounds like the cache is a little messed up.

Try deleting your cache, once it’s deleted, reload the client and log in, then reload the client again.

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   

Updates.

- Fixed name creation

- Lowered the wait before re-attempting to open the bank

- Fixed idling near the fishing spot, will now move the camera to find it if not already visible

- Tested combat instructor -> ladder 3 times and all 3 times had no issues finding the ladder. I have however made it walk to the gate first then move to the ladder.

- Made an update to hopefully stop it clicking on the chat box. Essentially what this is, is a widget in the background that doesn't get cleared unless you manually click on the text and can show as visible even though it's not.

- Made an update to use the fire closest to the player to cook the shrimp, I noticed it using other peoples fires which looked sus.

iDzn   

A few small tweaks to improve general movement through the script.

Added gui for ironman mode, I didn't realise you need to add a pin to actually create an ironman and something like 0000 doesn't work. Thus the script will drop you off outside paul ready for you to do your thing before going to the mainland.