Guest RSGG

RSGG

Guest RSGG   
Guest RSGG

Hi,

I am looking to have my profile https://www.powerbot.org/community/profile/1618246-rsgoldfund/ restored.

I currently have a $4500 deposit being held by a Sythe global moderator(that I can have confirm it) that is being held until 01/1/2020(That was willingly being held, it was not taken/anti-scammed/etc).

I was banned for supposedly scamming $228.

Due to the nature of the immense deposit being held by off-site staff, I would like to have my ban lifted here.

Thank you. 

Guest RSGGGG   
Guest RSGGGG

Not to my knowledge @Chris however from day one I've had 50-70 miniranks that staff could of asked me to auction for the $228, and there have been countless times staff have held money from me(Including this $4.5k that is currently being held). I have been locked in the awkward limbo of being someone with 5k+ vouches that is banned for a very small amount that anyone that knows me(including staff) know I would never take(I actually do work for a company that a sythe admin also works at and he regularly would have had the chance to take any sum of cash from me). 

This remains a very awkward situation a year later almost(1 month off). I am in the position of being banned but I also do payment processing for literally half the gold industry, I've never addressed the debt and neither have staff. We just sit in this "Well he's banned, but still trusted" situation for a year now. I posted like 6-8+ months ago about attempts to contact the guy to no avail and it's sat stagnant ever since. Obviously he COULD be repaid(and could of from day 1 with my $1000-$1500 of minis alone), but like I said, its a... unique situation nobody is going to counter scam me because they know I still handle $10k+ a day but at the same time, it was never repaid no. 

Sorry for the rant, I'm not trying to exaggerate or over-state anything, it's just like, I'm banned for scamming but at the same time nobody really thinks I scammed if that makes sense, this is very much so a old- drama ban as anything. Like I dont know how else to say it, clearly staff could of taken that money literally 50+ times, they didnt. They could of asked me to sell some minis, they didnt. The victim has not reached out in(I think my last message with him was quite literally 10 months ago). I felt comforable with a global holding $4.5k because I simply know that this particular case is just in forever-limbo. The victims MIA, Staff wont seize the funds or ask me about them and it's just sat, for a year.

No idea. It's just one of those things I thought I'd post and say hey, the guys that supposedly banned me a year ago have 4.5k and still have not taken the funds, because they have no intention to because its more a drama ban then a scam ban. Sythes own new TOS protection rule would even invalidate it(IM not getting into that though).

Dont know what you'd want in this situation. That deposit is massive though and I'm not a risk to PB, I do business with alot of users on here to this day.

Guest Rsggggggggggggggg   
Guest Rsggggggggggggggg

Just for the record ; I am not opposed to repayment if staff (sythe or PB) contact me, this is just a case that is more drama then scam and nobody is ever, ever going to touch it and the victims been gone so long that it's not like its ever going to get pushed either.

Guest rsg56545   
Guest rsg56545

I was really just hoping the deposit would be accepted as attempt at repayment should there be one needed(Although my sythe minis could of been this a year ago) and my account can be unbanned because this is never going to go anywhere :C, if the guy ever returns and sends me a PB PM or the global holding the 4.5k then the global is welcome to tell me about it and I can discuss handing over the repayment to him.

Guest ggggsreesreres   
Guest ggggsreesreres

Bumping this since it's been three days.(Fri/Sat/Sun)

Guest rsg565455   
Guest rsg565455

Thanks, please let me know the result whenever it comes in.

Guest RSGG6777   
Guest RSGG6777

I'd also like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to PB staff over the past year, this has been nothing but an annoyance but I'm still going strong. Hoping to return to PB!

Guest RSGFGFGFGFGFGF22   
Guest RSGFGFGFGFGFGF22
5 hours ago, Chris said:

This makes the terms of him holding your money very unclear, if not insurance then what is it for? You are banned offsite for the same reason you are here I believe, so if the funds to cover this are being held offsite then this should also cover this.

The money was sent to the staff that I was working with by my customers/clients(a payments service for gold/other) When we mutually split the funds got held(similar to a Paypal limitation), but less severe and the staff that I was working with confirmed the funds would be sent to him after 90 days with a supervisor of this specific payment processor. Thus that's why I gave you the date of 01/01/2020 as that is nearly dead-on 90 days from that point in time originally. The money that he received is not reversible and is 20x the possible debt owed, not to mention again as I've stated previously, since day 1 of this ban->now staff could of taken the supposed "$228 owed" at any point or asked to sell my miniranks(I have 50-60 worth $1k-$1.5k by todays prices) on Sythe. It's also why in the above picture it was said "not to be necessary" to even need this $4.5k. There's almost $5.5k-$6.5k of my money being held/controlled by off-site staff currently. More if you count my other work. It's so much > then the potential debt that it's not even close.

Hopefully this is sufficient to answer your inquiry.