gutizia

gutBeginnerClue - gets and solves beginner clues

gutizia   

I made a beginner clue solver that gets clues by killing npcs that is appropriate to your combat level then solving them.

Features: 

• support for killing chickens, goblins and cows
  • automatic switching of npcs to kill
  • efficent clue solving
  • smart combat leveling

Requirements

Levels:

• 37 magic

Items: (recommended minimum amount)

• spade (1)
  • chef's hat (1) *
  • red cape (1) *
  • gold necklace (1) *
  • gold ring (1) *
  • leather boots (1) *
  • bronze axe (1)
  • air runes (300)
  • water runes (50)
  • earth runes (50)
  • fire runes (50)
  • law runes (100)

* HAS TO BE EQUIPPED ALONG WITH YOUR WEAPON OF CHOICE BEFORE STARTING SCRIPT

Recommended

The items are only useable if you have the recommended level in the corresponding skill

if you don't have the levels, don't bother getting the items

Levels:

• 15 mining
  • 20 cooking
  • 20 fishing
  • 15 smithing
  • 18 crafting

Items: (recommended minimum amount)

• Smithing:
    • hammer (1)
    • iron bar (5)
  • Mining:
    • bronze pickaxe
  • Cooking:
    • raw pike (20)
    • raw trout (20)
  • Fishing level 10:
    • fishing rod (1)
    • fishing bait (50)
  • Fishing level 20:
    • fly fishing rod (1)
    • feathers (50)
  • Crafting:
    • needle (1)
    • thread (10)
    • leather (5)

Instructions

start the script in either lumbridge spawn or lumbridge bank with the required items equipped, the bot will do the rest

If popular enough I will add support for switching to higher tier weapons as the bot levels up.

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

Broken script didnt even loot the clue once it got it

Also didnt withdraw everyhting needed eg: air runes, also got stuck talking to charlie please try fix love thr idea of this script!

gutizia   

@benjaminthc fixed all the issues, though I'm a bit unsure about the charlie one (fixed an issue, but unsure if that was your issue). let me know if there is more problems and i'll fix it asap 🙂 

gutizia   
On 10/26/2019 at 9:58 AM, andrewc said:

Bot freezes at gertruids cat anongram, can't open door to talk to gurtruid

it should be fixed now, let me know of any other issues 🙂

gutizia   
6 hours ago, yew love me said:

can't open gate to cows in lumpy. Then just picks up cow hide after a kill. Not sure if it will know to drop hide for a clue if I get one?

Thanks

I fixed the issues. I forgot to run tests after doing some reworks. I'm going to do some tests of the next few days and add some better anti ban patterns soon

Just now, gutizia said:

I fixed the issues. I forgot to run tests after doing some reworks. I'm going to do some tests of the next few days and add some better anti ban patterns soon

Thanks, 

I'll check it out later and see if I notice any other glitches.

2 hours ago, yew love me said:

Thanks, 

I'll check it out later and see if I notice any other glitches.

Opens the gate now, so thats good. But now all the character does is kill one cow and then stand there.

gutizia   
5 minutes ago, yew love me said:

Opens the gate now, so thats good. But now all the character does is kill one cow and then stand there.

it sometimes simulates going semi afk, so it could be anti ban. I'm running it now on a world with no other players and it executes without issues. can you check and post the logs, maybe there's an error

52 minutes ago, gutizia said:

it sometimes simulates going semi afk, so it could be anti ban. I'm running it now on a world with no other players and it executes without issues. can you check and post the logs, maybe there's an error

It's a little better just extremely slow. Taking 15-30 seconds between each kill. Doing a lot of pointless right clicking on things it seems.

gutizia   
3 minutes ago, yew love me said:

It's a little better just extremely slow. Taking 15-30 seconds between each kill. Doing a lot of pointless right clicking on things it seems.

I did some testing on crowded worlds and maxing my cpu, I did get a larger delay similar to what you experienced. What you could do is check how crowded the cow pen is before starting script (reduces cows being yoinked from you, and the delay between bot notices and gets new target) and check your cpu usage (https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-check-cpu-usage) when running script and reduce it if it's very high.  Normaly the delay between kills are pretty low when i run the script, so it SHOULD be low for you as well. 
I did notice quite a few dead clicks when trying to loot and I fixed it,  so now it shouldn't right click that much