Sign in to follow this  
asdfmovie

New here and need some help

Hi

I have some osrs accounts that I would like to sell. I saw in the requirements that I need at least 25 good feedbacks. I would like to offer services to level up some accounts to get those 25 good feedbacks. Then I saw that you need 50 posts to actually start giving some services.

Should I start selling gold? How do I do it and become credible? I have no FB and this is my first post. Don't really want to buy gold since I'll be selling my accounts anyway.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Thanks for your help.

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
Chris   

You can perform services if people submit requests and you respond to them, but you can't start your own service topic

On 9/23/2019 at 3:56 AM, Chris said:

You can perform services if people submit requests and you respond to them, but you can't start your own service topic

But who would take the chance? isn't risky to take the services from someone without any references?

Thanks for your reply

iDzn   
39 minutes ago, asdfmovie said:

But who would take the chance? isn't risky to take the services from someone without any references?

Thanks for your reply

You can build feedbacks by buying and selling things outside of services too.

Hiya lad,

Relax about it don't feel rushed to grow! Go find people who post requests here for OSRS https://www.powerbot.org/community/forum/343-osrs/ and here for RS3 https://www.powerbot.org/community/forum/125-rs3/.

There are people who will post requests, you pm them or post on the topic with what you feel your time is worth / service should cost then hopefully you seal the deal!

Everyone starts at 0 feedback so its common for new people to come in hopes of gaining that, however if you only want to sell accounts it'll be obvious if you rushed your feedback and will not really have trust behind it.

Focus on doing people right and itll show!

Welcome btw.

Yellow Hat