Nom

[PREMIUM] Wintertodt - Get 99 Firemaking | Level the most useless skill, automatically! | Fletching, Repairing & Lighting | All food

Recommended Posts

Nom   

Wintertodt

Your 50-99 Firemaking script

Get it here

Need 50 firemaking? Use this free script!

How to download and run OSRS Powerbot scripts

Discord server, live progress reports and support!

live.php?script=Wintertodt%2B

 

All food supported (Brews, Wine, cakes), autofills food name if you have it in your inventory.

Option to AFK at 500 points

Option to stop fletching after 500 points

Fletching/Dragon axe special supported

Repairs brazier if you have hammer, Lights brazier if you have tinderbox

Steps into safezone when stopping script inside game area

 

RZ6YQZk.png

 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:47 AM, NiggasCanBot said:

got 99 and pet on my iron

 

will post a bunch of proggies and the pet drop, ty for the nice script

H82WwCz.png

1bZEwlV.png

 

On 9/26/2019 at 5:34 PM, PolarHits said:

LtHTE33.png

Quick proggy, ran very well!

 

On 10/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, phail3d said:

dnCn8Yw.png

 

thanks mate much appreciated!

 

On 10/7/2019 at 10:07 AM, twk88 said:

In between rounds the bot will sometimes go in and out of the Dihn's door, but not every round. Other than that, it's great! Will post 2 hour progress soon 😃

 

LGymXzT.png

 

FAQ

Q: Script always runs to the same spot to cut logs???

A: There is a spot that falling snow will NEVER hit you when chopping, script will always stand in this spot to minimise damage. You can still be hit by default cold damage.

86DHMWX.png

 

Q: Script keeps leaving early

A: Take more food, if you have no food and are dying, the script will try to take you out of the game. If you have 500 points it will wait until the game is over.

 

Q: Script is not working

A: Post the log by clicking Help > View Log

2H195Rg.png

 

Q: Script is not working after patch

A: Restart client TWICE

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post
Eldorado RuneScape Gold
Jabir   

Hi,

 

Idk if it should be supposed like this or not. But it cuts 20 bruma logs and fletch it (500 points), then my char runs to the brazier to put it in. He throws a couple in there but then walks back to chop more even tho i already have enough for 500 points. Which makes it that my char cant finish a entire run. What am i doing wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
7 hours ago, Jabir said:

Hi,

 

Idk if it should be supposed like this or not. But it cuts 20 bruma logs and fletch it (500 points), then my char runs to the brazier to put it in. He throws a couple in there but then walks back to chop more even tho i already have enough for 500 points. Which makes it that my char cant finish a entire run. What am i doing wrong?

Should be fixed.

 

Improved reaction time after being interrupted, if Fletching is selected, will take a knife from the crate if you don't have a knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Jabir   
15 hours ago, Nom said:

Should be fixed.

 

Improved reaction time after being interrupted, if Fletching is selected, will take a knife from the crate if you don't have a knife.

great, ill check it out in a sec!

Share this post


Link to post

I've simply ran into the issue of the bot constantly clicking the root even when the inventory is full. Reliable way to get results is to pick 4 food (wine in my case) WITH fletching checked.  I tried to see if by using 10 food i could get the bot to fletch the first inventory and burn it to then have it fletch a second inv and burn it. Otherwise, it only cuts and fletches one inv, burns and then cuts and fletches another inv but the energy for todt runs out, wasting my second inv.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
5 hours ago, chevrold2 said:

I've simply ran into the issue of the bot constantly clicking the root even when the inventory is full. Reliable way to get results is to pick 4 food (wine in my case) WITH fletching checked.  I tried to see if by using 10 food i could get the bot to fletch the first inventory and burn it to then have it fletch a second inv and burn it. Otherwise, it only cuts and fletches one inv, burns and then cuts and fletches another inv but the energy for todt runs out, wasting my second inv.

I added an extra check before chopping extra logs or fletching so it'll force it to burn if boss HP is getting low.

Fixed clicking root when full.

Share this post


Link to post

I tried running this script and alot of times it'll just play the next minigame without any food in inventory and won't even go to the bank to try and restock. It also doesn't do the initial light at the beginning which I think is very important. 

Edited by PolarHits

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
13 minutes ago, PolarHits said:

I tried running this script and alot of times it'll just play the next minigame without any food in inventory and won't even go to the bank to try and restock. It also doesn't do the initial light at the beginning which I think is very important. 

Can you PM me the log?

I've made some changes which should fix the banking, not sure why it wasn't lighting for you. I added some extra checks so it'll light more reliably.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
1 hour ago, PolarHits said:

Bots been running well, but when the minigame finishes and you're teleported out, it'll run back inside and then outside again to bank

Should be good now.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
3 hours ago, chevrold2 said:

Only issue currently is the bot stopping at the door to go to the bank chest.

Could you elaborate? You mean the Doors of Dinh or something else?

Share this post


Link to post

it walks back in portal before banking then goes back again to bank after 4/5runs stucks @ portal and logs out

nvm its fixxed when changed some antiban settings

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...