Wuggy

Wuggy Miner

Wuggy   

Wuggy Miner

Mines Clay, Copper & Tin in the Burthrope mine for now. Will add more locations and ores over time.

1lOgSQq.png

Want a specific ore / location supported? Comment down below and I'll try to add it.

Proggies

1glMwBi.png

Changelog

v1.01

- Added ore count

v1.00

- Initial release

Edited by Wuggy

good to see a mining script that actually works for rs3

Id like to thank the script writer for the script and would like to make a few suggestions lol

muling - i think this would be a hard update lol so if you can do it or not it would still be appreciated either way 🙂

ore box support & iron stone spirit support - if you make these 2 available the script could make 800k hourly with iron ore mining

if this script eventually becomes vip i will 100% buy vip for this script lol

also it keeps clicking the ore over and over again even while its already mining now this would make it really obvious its a bot lol

Wuggy   
12 hours ago, THEAHMETONGEL said:

good to see a mining script that actually works for rs3

Id like to thank the script writer for the script and would like to make a few suggestions lol

muling - i think this would be a hard update lol so if you can do it or not it would still be appreciated either way 🙂

ore box support & iron stone spirit support - if you make these 2 available the script could make 800k hourly with iron ore mining

if this script eventually becomes vip i will 100% buy vip for this script lol

also it keeps clicking the ore over and over again even while its already mining now this would make it really obvious its a bot lol

The ore clicking is intentional, every time an xp drop occurs it will refill the stamina bar

12 hours ago, THEAHMETONGEL said:

annnd please if you can add profit per hour mate hahaaha thanks heeps mate

I think I added the amount of ores per hour, not sure if I added the exact profit per hour but I can do that yeah.

3 minutes ago, Wuggy said:

The ore clicking is intentional, every time an xp drop occurs it will refill the stamina bar

Oh that makes sense lol but any chance we can have the option to turn it on and off?

in my opinion it just looks really suspicious when it clicks every 5 seconds perfectly for a few hours straight if that makes sense lol

or like make it do it for like 10 minutes then slow down and stop for abit and then slowly pick it back up lol make it look like we are kinda afk mining if that makes sense

3 minutes ago, Wuggy said:

I think I added the amount of ores per hour, not sure if I added the exact profit per hour but I can do that yeah.

and yeah you added the ore per hour lol not money per hour lmao

for me i care about money per hour and not ore per hour as im sure every one else does aswell hahaha and for clay how about an option to wet the clay? so we can sell it for some extra profit?

Wuggy   
6 hours ago, THEAHMETONGEL said:

Oh that makes sense lol but any chance we can have the option to turn it on and off?

in my opinion it just looks really suspicious when it clicks every 5 seconds perfectly for a few hours straight if that makes sense lol

or like make it do it for like 10 minutes then slow down and stop for abit and then slowly pick it back up lol make it look like we are kinda afk mining if that makes sense

and yeah you added the ore per hour lol not money per hour lmao

for me i care about money per hour and not ore per hour as im sure every one else does aswell hahaha and for clay how about an option to wet the clay? so we can sell it for some extra profit?

I was working on this feature still but it somehow still clicks every time for some reason. I'll look into this some time later and get it fixed.

Wet clay could be something I could add as well if there is an efficient way to do it.

3 hours ago, MateCumbia said:

i would love if gem rocks at shilos was added, great work!

I currently do not have an account to support Shilo mine at the moment. But maybe later after I get all the above updates done, I can add support for that if I have an account to test with.

Wuggy   
2 hours ago, chrwck said:

I start it from Burthrope lodestone. It's run to the Mine Entrance and after that its do nothing. 😞

Will look into it. Might have been due to the update.

Wuggy   
6 hours ago, chrwck said:

Hmm, for me it's just stay in one place.

I tested the miner yesterday and it seems to be working for me. Takes a little bit of time to recognize the cave entrance / exit but I'm trying to work on a fix for that right now.

On 9/27/2019 at 4:41 PM, chrwck said:

Hmm, for me it's just stay in one place.

strange lol works for me just walks behind the smither and then it has to click the cave entrance and walks around the smithers again lol takes up abit of time but still ends up in the mining getting some clay for me lmao

How much proffit per hour can this bot make aproximally?
And how many bots can I run at the same time?

Are there any requirements to use it? Like mining lvl, quests etc

Wuggy   
5 hours ago, pdalcastel said:

How much proffit per hour can this bot make aproximally?
And how many bots can I run at the same time?

Are there any requirements to use it? Like mining lvl, quests etc

Profit per hour for clay is roughly 600-800k/h or so. Will be adding a profit per hour calculator soon.

You can run as many bots as you wish, just keep in mind there is a 4 hour time limit if you're not VIP.

Look up the requirements on the RS3 wiki pages for the ore you want to mine. Clay, copper & tin have no mining requirements.