Sign in to follow this  
notbotting

2013 acc got unbanned lol

Pinkie   

they did a mass unban recently. got to log into my main which was banned for botting in 2013!

logged in and I was still in the same clan I was when I got banned! said I've been a member for 7 years! xD

1 hour ago, Pinkie said:

they did a mass unban recently. got to log into my main which was banned for botting in 2013!

logged in and I was still in the same clan I was when I got banned! said I've been a member for 7 years! xD

they have new appeal questions like did you learn your lesson when they responded was like it wasnt a false ban but we will give you a second chance 

Pinkie   
4 minutes ago, notbotting said:

they have new appeal questions like did you learn your lesson when they responded was like it wasnt a false ban but we will give you a second chance 

did not know that, normally when I get banned I just restart and bot again

As other posters have already said the ban appeal form has changed. You can now select the option under macroing that states I broke the rules & I'd like to apologize. I recently successfully appealed a ban on my main who was banned in 2014 for macroing major. 

mag   
20 hours ago, Mr Zero said:

Also got unbanned on my 2013 ban! The account has 99 sum and slayer botted I am boosted lol

did they send you an email? or did you just try logging in?

Mr Zero   
10 minutes ago, mag said:

They sent me an email confirming it, saying it’s the final time blah blah, but they said they will give one last chance. Wait for the email, it can take up to two weeks to arrive.

On 9/13/2019 at 3:20 AM, mag said:

You'll get an email from Jagex that says

"Hi [zmail name],

Thanks for contacting us to appeal your ban for the account with the login [login name] and the character name [character name].

In your appeal you've indicated that the reason for your ban was for macroing.

Many third party software websites and applications contain keyloggers, trojans and viruses which can put your personal details at risk. Macroing also detracts from the intended experience of RuneScape by also offering an unfair advantage to those that use them. Learn more.

After a comprehensive review there is sufficient evidence to suggest the offence was applied correctly and normally would not return this account to play.

However we understand people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case I believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final chance to prove that you can follow the Rules of RuneScape. Do take note that should another serious offence be committed, we will not review any future appeals and your account will remain permanently banned.

Before you get back to your RuneScape adventures, do remember that as described in our terms and conditions, the account creator is responsible for the account's behaviour so please follow our advice to help keep your account secure in future.

*Please note: This message has been sent from an email address that does not accept incoming mail. If you need further help, check out our online support centre.*

Mod [Mod name]
Jagex Support"

Edited by RubberConsole

Susanne   

any ways to get the credentials of those old accounts before asking for unban? do they manually check password requests(without email access) or just match the data you type in(old passwords, security questions etc.)?

Edited by Susanne

Roba   
10 hours ago, Susanne said:

any ways to get the credentials of those old accounts before asking for unban? do they manually check password requests(without email access) or just match the data you type in(old passwords, security questions etc.)?

u just need ur login name

Susanne   
13 minutes ago, Roba said:

then u need recover

do they manually check password requests(without email access) or just match the data you type in(old passwords, security questions etc.)?

On 9/17/2019 at 10:32 AM, Susanne said:

do they manually check password requests(without email access) or just match the data you type in(old passwords, security questions etc.)?

If I'm not mistaken password recovery is done automatically now via data you provide in the corresponding fields. The only time it's manually checked is if you request help from a jmod.

Edited by RubberConsole