Sign in to follow this  
BuhRock

OSRS - Lava Rune Crafter

BuhRock   

I have created a script that will create lava runes.

The script works by using ring of duelings to:

• teleport to Al Kharid
  • Walk to Fire Ruins and enters
  • Walks to Altar, uses earth talisman on altar
  • Teleports to Castle Wars to Bank
  • Withdraws earth talisman, earth runes, pure ess and ring of dueling if not wearing one

BuhRock   
9 minutes ago, ryancbhs1 said:

when will it be available 😞 ben waiting weeks

Not sure, up to the admins at this point. I submitted it a few days ago on the sdn.

BuhRock   
5 hours ago, ryancbhs1 said:

when will it be available 😞 ben waiting weeks

It's on the SDN now, you can download it. Let me know of any bugs.

ok after about 30 min of testing:

1. make compatible with binding necklace- should be easy same concept as dueling ring just remove from bank and equip when it shatters.

2. dueling ring aspect kinda glitchy. every once in a while will teleport 2 or 3 times castle wars, believe its some type of failsafe to prevent u from teleporting there on 1 charge thus leaving u no charges to teleport back to cwars? not sure

3. kinda same as #2 but when u hit 2 charges or 1 instead of banking the ring and removing new one to avoid wasting all ur (1) and (2)s it just uses up the charg

Edited by ryancbhs1

ok after about 30 min of testing:

1. make compatible with binding necklace- should be easy same concept as dueling ring just remove from bank and equip when it shatters.

2. dueling ring aspect kinda glitchy. every once in a while will teleport 2 or 3 times castle wars, believe its some type of failsafe to prevent u from teleporting there on 1 charge thus leaving u no charges to teleport back to cwars? not sure

3. kinda same as #2 but when u hit 2 charges or 1 instead of banking the ring and removing new one to avoid wasting all ur (1) and (2)s it just uses up the charges by teleporting cwars 1-3x then removes a (8). believe is failsafe as said before but idk.

wll continue to test, thank u again- once everythings fixed up i will be making a donation

On 8/19/2019 at 5:51 PM, BuhRock said:

I have created a script that will create lava runes.

The script works by using ring of duelings to:

• teleport to Al Kharid
  • Walk to Fire Ruins and enters
  • Walks to Altar, uses earth talisman on altar
  • Teleports to Castle Wars to Bank
  • Withdraws earth talisman, earth runes, pure ess and ring of dueling if not wearing on

Hey- As i said before i am willing to donate a decent amount if you could get thisrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr script functional.

• About 75-85% of the time it will teleport twice to castlewars using ring of dueling. Sometimes even teleports a third time... This looks bottish, is inefficient time-wise and wastes a lot of rings if dueling as the bot kinda gets confused when ur ring doesn't have an even amount of charges.
  • Make it equip "necklace of binding" the same way it does ring of duelings when they shatter. Would make script like 20x more efficient as without neck of binding you only get like a percentage of your runes crafted succesfully.

TL;DR:1) Make it work w necklace of binding.2) Make it run smoother in general- acts kind of botlike. 3) Fix small glitches such as teleporting to castlewars 2-3 times instead of once. Faster/smarter in general to avoid bans.

Mainly just neck of binding/teleporting issues. I understand if making it run less bot-like is too much to ask.

Thanks

I started with a full inv and everything set up, it deposited my inventory, checked my gear tab, opened bank, exited and checked gear again then started a loop of that cycle not moving at all