Sign in to follow this  
shenkie

OS fighter not working properly (no reply from dev)

shenkie   

Java version: How to get Java version

RSBot version: 7107

Game version: Old School

Operating System: Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4

The bot will stop working when you level up. This is because the bot doesn't know where to click when not directly in combat. For rangers and magers this will kill the bot. Please fix that it will click the level up notification.. so it can continue fighting. 

RSBot Log:

Can't share detailed log since it's not provided in the script?

RSBot Settings: (Did you select an account before running a script = NO did you select run until stopped, did you click run for 2 hours = NO

Script used: OSfighter

Steps to reproduce: Just start the script, run it for a while and monitor the moment when you will level up. You will notice (when not in combat) the bot doesn't know how to click on the "congrats screen"

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
shenkie   
7 hours ago, Chris said:

the author has not been available since thursday but should be back soon to resolve the issue, if you don't wish to wait I can provide you with a refund for your purchase

Thanks Chris but I will give it another try later on then.

Noticed that the bot doesn't even start for me this morning.. while it still did yesterday.

shenkie   
2 hours ago, Chris said:

the bot not doing anything can mean many different things I need to know exactly what you're doing and what it is or isn't doing

I understand Chris. The developer is already looking into the problem. Will wait for a fix from his side. Thanks.

shenkie   

@k0na @Chris sometimes I start the bot and it won't do anything (it will not attack an NPC)

Log:

10:25 Startup: RSBot/7107 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) Java/1.8.0_201 [#8; 3641 MiB]
10:25 Welcome: select your game, then to play a script click File > Play (⌘,)
10:25 Updates: rt4 0ab85d4d1219b4f98af181cdfeb71b0de419ee18
10:26 Script: starting OSFighter

Sign in to follow this