Sign in to follow this  
ChonkyFish

RSBot misaligned

Java version: 12.0.1

RSBot version: 7102

Game Version: RS3

RS3 game is misaligned. While at the login screen when I hover over the username input field the password field highlights so I have to move the mouse to the middle of the client, which is not over the username field or anything, to select the username field. Same thing is going on logged into the game. Old School works fine just RS3 doesn't. Does anyone know a fix for this?

1 hour ago, ChonkyFish said:

Java version: 12.0.1

RSBot version: 7102

Game Version: RS3

RS3 game is misaligned. While at the login screen when I hover over the username input field the password field highlights so I have to move the mouse to the middle of the client, which is not over the username field or anything, to select the username field. Same thing is going on logged into the game. Old School works fine just RS3 doesn't. Does anyone know a fix for this?

You should be using jre 8. Uninstall 12 and install 8.

Chris   
4 minutes ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

You should be using jre 8. Uninstall 12 and install 8.

While recommended to use 8 the 7096+ update should allow more recent versions to be used. Although the official client breaks at 12 and I thought RSBot also did because of this.

13 minutes ago, Chris said:

While recommended to use 8 the 7096+ update should allow more recent versions to be used. Although the official client breaks at 12 and I thought RSBot also did because of this.

Ah I see. I would still recommend 8 though, as 9-11 are not LTS(12 is the next LTS iirc). What's breaking 12 for RSBot? illegal access warning?

Sign in to follow this