Sign in to follow this  
myteam300

I was looking to buy an account from a guy named haidi1408 or Someone from PA

Hey guys I'm getting paid in a couple days to some it up i made a couple of accounts in the passed 19 days got one to 85 str 77 range 50 att 31 pray and it got banned last night i dont have time for this anymore as I work fulltime can someone tell me if Playerauctions is a safe site and if so I was thinking of buying from a guy named haidi1408 as he seems to be the no.1 seller on the site, I've seen all these posts but it seems too good to be true so I thought I'd make a thread and ask myself.

Thanks guys much love and respect - myteam300

Edited by myteam300

Tigeris   

I would highly suggest not using PA as their insurance policy is fake and you won't get refunded if anything happens. Would suggest looking into trusted sellers here

I bought from playerauctions once. The guy recovered the account a day later, I reported it, and even the next day the guy was reselling the account which I also pointed out to playerauctions... a month goes by, the guy still was selling recovered accounts with no consequence, I never received a refund so I disputed the PayPal transaction as I was not letting the scamner get away with my money and the account and they banned me from player auctions for disputing the charge after being scammed lol the site is a joke. You're better off buying from someone here, just from looking around - yellow hat has several good accounts to buy 

ThePlug   
On 5/16/2019 at 6:36 AM, Tigeris said:

I would highly suggest not using PA as their insurance policy is fake and you won't get refunded if anything happens. Would suggest looking into trusted sellers here

That's not true lol. 
They give you PlayerAuctions credits if you do not want the account / owner is unresponsive.

8 hours ago, K9 Ranger said:

I bought from playerauctions once. The guy recovered the account a day later, I reported it, and even the next day the guy was reselling the account which I also pointed out to playerauctions... a month goes by, the guy still was selling recovered accounts with no consequence, I never received a refund so I disputed the PayPal transaction as I was not letting the scamner get away with my money and the account and they banned me from player auctions for disputing the charge after being scammed lol the site is a joke. You're better off buying from someone here, just from looking around - yellow hat has several good accounts to buy 

You cannot resell an account on PlayerAuctions, they have a system that doesn't let the same user enter the system. (automated delivery)

58 minutes ago, ThePlug said:

That's not true lol. 
They give you PlayerAuctions credits if you do not want the account / owner is unresponsive.

You cannot resell an account on PlayerAuctions, they have a system that doesn't let the same user enter the system. (automated delivery)

Then the system is either flawed or has been changed. This happened probably 2 years ago 

Tigeris   
2 hours ago, ThePlug said:

That's not true lol. 

They won't unless you make a big fuss about it, there are like 500 reports on them

PA is trash I wouldn’t recommend using it! It’s very easy to get scammed! I made the mistake to buy one there and someone told me here! Just buy from a trusted user on here

On 6/3/2019 at 12:19 AM, PowCoMaui said:

PA is trash I wouldn’t recommend using it! It’s very easy to get scammed! I made the mistake to buy one there and someone told me here! Just buy from a trusted user on here

lol that was my case, I tried contacting support service, however, they didn’t help me at all. After this incident I did a deep research about seller/or website. I couldn’t trust independent sellers/scammers so I checked several websites who were selling different accounts with different stats. Cons – It was pretty expensive and the choice was not very wide, but I got a pretty decent deal from https://probemas.com/buy/runescape-accounts

kanne81   

dont buy from haidi1408 

its a big scammer

he tryed to scam me for wow classic gold

i opened a dispute on playerauctions.

in the dispute he send fake screenshots from another server to prove that the gold is send using ingame mail 

but the gold does not arrive

he made a mistake because on the screenshots i saw ppl talk english in chat

i tryed to contact this ppl but they does not exist on my server

and i was able to create characters using the names from the screenshot chat

i get my money back from playerauction but haidi1408 is still active and scam more ppl

haidi1408 got over 3,4 milion orders and 100 000+ reviews

and it looks like playeruactions support scams like this