Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Jester

Tips on selling gold?

Thinking of selling off my gold, no experience in selling before so asking if anyone have any advice. Amounts is ranging from 15-30bil oldschool gp.

No offers please, just advice.

J9R6   

use btc and ur good as far as avoiding chargebacks go.

Paypal is a little more tricky.

bruuni   

only sell to trusted people - use btc and use friends family on paypal and you'll be fine and use different methods to trade over the gold/ switch spots etc. 

Nom   
  • Trading bonds
  • Killing mule in wilderness
  • Duel arena
  • Table trade
  • Drop trade

Tigeris   

Should not care about ur accounts after this kind of trade tbh, just get rid of it as fast as possible and don't trade any randoms

1. Find trusted buyers

2. Plan to dump all the gold in 1 day (quicker the better)

3. Avoid foreign buyers

4. BTC is safer than paypal if you have a means of selling the btc (In Canada you cannot, you have to find a private buyer for crypto) 

5. Id trade between 250m-1b/trade, depending how much you trust the buyer.

Saad S   

If you want a fast and secure transaction, find a website that's offering good buying rates. There are lot of ads in the gold selling section, find someone buying there with a decent amount of feedback. Duel Arena trades are good, if you plan on keeping your account that is. If not just find a reputable buyer and dump it. BTC is the best though you'll get lower rates, you're basically ensuring yourself. 

There are two ways of doing that, first one is selling to other ppl who want to buy your gold (But you need to get reputation points at first to lift up your demand) or using a trustworthy website. On this one, I would agree with Saad S and check for webs with good buy/sell ratio. Recently I have been using https://probemas.com/sell-runescape-gold They have different payment methods, however, you can’t transfer your money into your PayPal account but they are using Skrill, which is similar to PP.

Edited by BestRiyl98

2007GP   

Hey there, we at 2007GP are buying and selling these amounts of gold on a daily basis. We use cryptocurrency (Bitcoin/Ethereum/Usdcoin) as a means of payment. The reason behind this is because of the many fraudsters that exploit paypals terms of service regarding in-game currencies.

As for transferring the gold. Id strongly recomment stake transfering. This is by far the safest method, however the arena will tax you 2% but it's worth it if you value the security of your account.

If you have any further questions feel free to add me @ Discord:  Limiq#5555

I'm always happy to help 🙂

Good luck!

- Limiq

Edited by 2007GP