Jump to content
RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold

SimpleFiremaker


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/12/2019 at 11:50 PM, mjoel said:

When is it coming? 

 

21 hours ago, rinkerx said:

also interested in this!

The script has been released as a beta. Please baby sit it and let me know of the bugs you encounter whilst using it and the features you would like to see. Thank you in advance. 😄

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince
Link to post

it get stuck at trying to switch world, and it kinda trying to burn the logs a little bit to fast so it drops many logs instead of burning them. I guess it accidently switches tab and then it switches to world 302, then it cant switch tab back. But i dont know why it does it.

Edited by mjoel
Link to post
5 hours ago, mjoel said:

it get stuck at trying to switch world, and it kinda trying to burn the logs a little bit to fast so it drops many logs instead of burning them. I guess it accidently switches tab and then it switches to world 302, then it cant switch tab back. But i dont know why it does it.

Hey, sorry to hear that. World switching wasn't supposed to be added, I have patched the inventory bug. As for it being too fast, I have reduced the speed, however, I don't know why it would drop the log. Are you using your keyboard while using the bot? If not, could you send me a video or gif of it happening? Thanks in advance. The latest patch will hopefully take care of the switching problem, I wrote a blind hopping mechanism but forgot to hop back to the inventory. The update has been pushed, please wait for 5 minutes from this message.

Link to post
3 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

Hey, sorry to hear that. World switching wasn't supposed to be added, I have patched the inventory bug. As for it being too fast, I have reduced the speed, however, I don't know why it would drop the log. Are you using your keyboard while using the bot? If not, could you send me a video or gif of it happening? Thanks in advance. The latest patch will hopefully take care of the switching problem, I wrote a blind hopping mechanism but forgot to hop back to the inventory. The update has been pushed, please wait for 5 minutes from this message.

using it right now, seems to work so far. ill hit you up if i see something more! All i can see now is that when you want to switch wich logs you want to burn it takes a few restarts of the script before the start meny comes up so i can pick another log to burn.

Edited by mjoel
Link to post
1 hour ago, mjoel said:

using it right now, seems to work so far. ill hit you up if i see something more! All i can see now is that when you want to switch wich logs you want to burn it takes a few restarts of the script before the start meny comes up so i can pick another log to burn.

I'm glad to hear that it hasn't glitched again. Beside the hide/show(+) button is the reset button, just click on that to show the configuration menu.

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince
Link to post
3 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

I'm happy that the bug hasn't occured again. The paint contains tabs and button to do various tasks. Let me know if you need some feature implemented or if a bug is observed.

Something you could add is that the script maybe can turn on running again when its over 50% or when its full. If it is possible.

Link to post
15 minutes ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

When what is full?

Haha

I'll defo be testing it out as soon as i get back from work - 

 

I haven't looked into it yet but apologies if this is already a feature, could you have something that chops logs then burns them? 

Link to post
2 minutes ago, bruuni said:

I'll defo be testing it out as soon as i get back from work - 

 

I haven't looked into it yet but apologies if this is already a feature, could you have something that chops logs then burns them? 

I could add this to my wood cutting script if you want it.

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince
Link to post

i was considering some WC alts all level 3 to then go into Wintertod - if it's an easy feature then great, rather not go out and create a load of work for someone then not use it. 

 

Still learning the best way to mass bot/ make some gp

Edited by bruuni
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...