RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Nom

Nom's script trials and extensions

Nom   
24 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Always great scripts! would like a trial for mr pilfer please!!

Granted

Chyeaa92   

So I have purchased the MrCrabs+ and so far it does wonders. Sometimes it fails on me as in I'll come back and be logged out, and when I check I'm standing in the middle of nowhere (At Fossil Island) so cannot report problems when I don't necessarily see how they are happening! As I also only have a 4 hour script limit (not vip) it's hard to say pros and cons with banking and continuing from there. But on a positive note, the bot does flawless, kicks crabs ass, so far I've done regular rock crabs and Ammonite. I'm a simple pure who got to fossil island at lvl 28, and now I am 71 range, level 49. Definitely happy with this script and will post more proggies as I am able to come up with them. Here is a small one I was able to catch before sign out. Thank you again Nom. I definitely will be trying out other ones as I progress on this account! The ONLY issue I am having SEVERELY is I cannot find a world where this script will fight Ammonite Crabs separately from the 2 main zones as EVERY world is absolutely booked. Making this script hard to cherish as fossil crabs are becoming hard as hell to train now!! But don't take my negativity towards this script, it's mainly all game related!! Thank you Nom! B2jmjWI.png

Got to love Nom's scripts. Would love a free trial for buying cosmics at mage bank. Great for ironman and purchase after for the long term

stats.php?user=Piglet_69