Nom

[OSRS] CowKiller - Loot cowhides | Bury bones | Bank at Lumbridge/Falador | All food supported | Magic support

Recommended Posts

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
Nom   
13 minutes ago, OppaiRuskii said:

Any way to make it strictly a hide collector?

No, it's not sustainable.

Share this post


Link to post
jovisc21   

After the bot has killed a cow, it sometimes doesn't even loot the cowhide. It'll just click on another cow.

 

I realised that the state called 'LOOT' lasts around a second and just moves on to 'KILL' really quick, not giving the bot enough time to pick up the nearest cowhide 😞

 

Thank you for this script though!:)

Edited by jovisc21

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
7 minutes ago, jovisc21 said:

After the bot has killed a cow, it sometimes doesn't even loot the cowhide. It'll just click on another cow.

 

I realised that the state called 'LOOT' lasts around a second and just moves on to 'KILL' really quick, not giving the bot enough time to pick up the nearest cowhide 😞

 

Thank you for this script though!:)

It's more important to consistently kill cows since it's single combat, it won't wait 3 seconds for the loot to spawn.

It will remember the spot and come back to loot it later, but if it fails to loot it, it'll just forget it and keep killing cows.

Share this post


Link to post
jovisc21   
8 hours ago, Nom said:

It's more important to consistently kill cows since it's single combat, it won't wait 3 seconds for the loot to spawn.

It will remember the spot and come back to loot it later, but if it fails to loot it, it'll just forget it and keep killing cows.

 

Ok! Thank you so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Purely   

Great little script. Shame it banks all inventory meaning it cannot be used when using Magic (runes in inventory)

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
On 5/16/2019 at 1:59 AM, Purely said:

Great little script. Shame it banks all inventory meaning it cannot be used when using Magic (runes in inventory)

No longer banks runes.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
1 hour ago, Justinn said:

Banned after 10 hours of using script.

*Bots 10 hours in a single day*

*Ignores warnings I put in my script*

 

Who's the real cow here?

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post
Justinn   

I didnt see no warning? Even still.

 

10 hours of gameplay is nothing. I literally just started using the script, I pretty much watched it work all day and was really impressed. Had 60 something minutes left on the script to run and went to bed. 

 

Got up in the morning and yeah... I just want to know what is it in the script that within 10 hours of using it I was banned. 

 

I guess I'll try round 2? Keep you guys posted.

 

Ps. Is 10 hours of botting that noticable? Anything I can do to change this? This wasnt a 10 hour a day thing for the last 6 weeks. I literally just started using the script and got banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
2 hours ago, Justinn said:

I didnt see no warning? Even still.

 

10 hours of gameplay is nothing. I literally just started using the script, I pretty much watched it work all day and was really impressed. Had 60 something minutes left on the script to run and went to bed. 

 

Got up in the morning and yeah... I just want to know what is it in the script that within 10 hours of using it I was banned. 

 

I guess I'll try round 2? Keep you guys posted.

 

Ps. Is 10 hours of botting that noticable? Anything I can do to change this? This wasnt a 10 hour a day thing for the last 6 weeks. I literally just started using the script and got banned. 

No normal person wakes up one day and decides they'll just click cows for 10 hours.

I'm going to have to make the "Bot smart" popup more aggressive, clearly people just ignore it.
This is where the popup links to, make sure to read it.

 

 

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post

Any reason my game keeps getting logged out every 15-20 minutes? i read up online and found nothing. 😞 no error just logs me out and stops the script.

Share this post


Link to post
blklabl   

This was great and it still works but now it crashes when I get to the bank. Here's my log file of whats going on. It begins when I come back from the farm in lumby north of the goblins.

 

Quote

23:19 s.H: Handling obstacle Staircase Climb-up
23:19 s.H: Handling obstacle Staircase Climb-up
23:19 s.H: null
java.lang.BootstrapMethodError: call site initialization exception
    at java.lang.invoke.CallSite.makeSite(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.linkCallSiteImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.linkCallSite(Unknown Source)
    at org.powerbot.script.rt4.BasicQuery.viewable(BasicQuery.java:185)
    at org.powerbot.script.rt4.Bank.getBank(Bank.java:38)
    at org.powerbot.script.rt4.Bank.open(Bank.java:105)
    at s.Na.open(Bank.java:56)
    at s.H.poll(CowKiller.java:113)
    at org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$1.run(PollingScript.java:49)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.invoke.LambdaConversionException: Invalid receiver type interface org.powerbot.script.Locatable; not a subtype of implementation type interface org.powerbot.script.Viewable
    at java.lang.invoke.AbstractValidatingLambdaMetafactory.validateMetafactoryArgs(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.invoke.LambdaMetafactory.metafactory(Unknown Source)
    ... 12 more

Am I doing something wrong? I'm on the latest powerbot (7106). It was working fine when I was on v7099,

Share this post


Link to post

it stopped working, kills the cows takes the hides but cant bank them.

bot just stares at bank screen until it gets logged out.

 

EDIT: using latest version (7107)

Edited by rakleporno

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.