Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sn1ky appeal

Sn1ky Appeal

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

https://www.powerbot.org/community/profile/352339-sn1ky/ . It's been so many years,I was around 14-15 back then and extremely immature,I still feel very guilty for that. I would keep felling guilty  knowing my debts aren't cleared,so I am requesting the amount I need to refund(probably will be directly to admin since I doubt anyone I scammed is still around) since I cannot find it myself. Have a great day and I am sorry for how I behaved as a child.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

https://www.powerbot.org/community/profile/332720-danny1971/

I owe each of these men a pin at 5m each,I vividly remember that day. The reason why I did not mention that account is that I didn't remember the username.

https://www.powerbot.org/community/profile/340535-lahm/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback- I remember absolutely nothing about this ,but Lahm is a nickname my brother uses so I am willing to take responsability if there is evidence of a scam.

Do not misunderstand me,I don't even remember my account password,I am not rejoining the community,I will not trade on the account ever again. I just feel bad and I deserve that I owe all of you apologies+ the money I took when I was young. Do not view me as a threat to this community because I will not be returning,the account will never be recovered,etc. I just want to make this right.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

If a mod could add me at sn1ky#5446 so that I can refund the decided amount in 07gp and discuss this more I am available

Chris   

You need to attempt to refund the victims before any staff will consider holding the refund.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

None of these users have been onliny for over 3 years,most of them more,could you please help me out with reaching them?

Chris   

Did you make any attempts to contact them or find their contact info?

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

I was not able to find anything,these are users who quit years ago ,I am sorry. I need your help to find them.

Chris   

I will email the 4 people but gold was more expensive in 2011 so the refund will be higher than 5m.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

Of course,I fully understand,I just want to make this right.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal
1 hour ago, dmckendrick said:

I am one of the people who received an email...

sn1ky#5446 add my discord so I can  give you the money sir.

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince

On 5/1/2019 at 5:11 PM, Guest Sn1ky appeal said:

sn1ky#5446 add my discord so I can  give you the money sir.

I've spoken with him. The debt has been paid. We're all good.

Chris   

There was no other responses so you can hand the gold to Yoshiki while we continue to try and reach out, and donate the one the other user refused to a charity of you choice.

Guest Sn1ky appeal   
Guest Sn1ky appeal

Thank you! What is the amount I should refund in osrs gold ,gold was higher back then so deffinetly not rs3 value right now. How could I reach you Yoshiki?

Yoshiki   
9 hours ago, Guest Sn1ky appeal said:

Thank you! What is the amount I should refund in osrs gold ,gold was higher back then so deffinetly not rs3 value right now. How could I reach you Yoshiki?

We would figure out the rate back then and now to adjust how much is owed. My discord is Yoshiki#7977

Yoshiki   

Posting an update, user hasnt been in contact with me in over two weeks.

Sign in to follow this