Spearless

[OSRS] GWildyLooter[OSRS][Moneymaking]

As the title says, it's a wilderness looter. For now, it's just for f2p, it will take the adamant arrows that pkers use.
I used it and it's making 50k/hour aprox in level 3s fresh accounts.
Start the script IN the wilderness.
It still has a lot of bugs. I will be updating it from time to time to fix them.

4/12/2019: Added banking function once inventory is full.
5/5/2019: Fixed bugs, banking fixed.

Edited by Gandalf

GREAT script! Does it's job properly. There are some minor bugs. But it does what it needs too overall. With the bug fixes, a lumby to wilderness death walk and banking this will be VERY good in bringing in some extra GP.

3 hours ago, purepure said:

It's pretty good but you could make it bank like after every 10/15 min or after botting he will be dead and with nothing in bank.

Will do that in the next update ! 🙂

iDzn   
8 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

4/12/2019: Added banking function once inventory is full.

Just a tip, should do if inventory is full or inventory value above x GP, otherwise getting ded at 27 invent slots will be shit lol

4 hours ago, iDzn said:

Just a tip, should do if inventory is full or inventory value above x GP, otherwise getting ded at 27 invent slots will be shit lol

Yeah, I thought about that,  Im going to add it in the next update! Its still in Beta! Thanks for the input! @iDzn

Really appreciate it!

Edited by Gandalf

Would be great if it walks back if it gets killed.

After that next step is adding looting areas (ditch / gloryaltar / bosses / rev caves).

On 4/23/2019 at 7:59 AM, lennaertje2 said:

Would be great if it walks back if it gets killed.

After that next step is adding looting areas (ditch / gloryaltar / bosses / rev caves).

Just saw this. Didn't got the notif.
I will be adding walking back and other areas with time. First thing is walking back after getting killed.

Hound   

Some problems Im having with it...

Gets stuck when crossing the ditch and trying to click on loot at the same time
Gets stuck walking back to the bank

5 hours ago, Hound said:

Some problems Im having with it...

Gets stuck when crossing the ditch and trying to click on loot at the same time
Gets stuck walking back to the bank

Will check that out now

Thanks for the input !

Hound   
14 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Will check that out now

Thanks for the input !

Should've of added its a good script, add some paint to it so i know what the heck its doing lol. A tip for anyone wanting to use it on a throw away account, make the bot a cmb level obscure so it doesnt get pk'd 

32 minutes ago, Hound said:

Should've of added its a good script, add some paint to it so i know what the heck its doing lol. A tip for anyone wanting to use it on a throw away account, make the bot a cmb level obscure so it doesnt get pk'd 

Added a simple paint. I will continue working on it tomorrow.

Added some basic painting

Edited by Gandalf

atomcbro   
4 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Added a simple paint. I will continue working on it tomorrow.

Added some basic painting

It feels like you did something else because it would bug out a lot but now it feels way nicer, somethings I want to suggest that would make this bot better other than walking back, banking at every x minute interval in case it doesn't see loot for a while and it doesn't risk entire inventory and going to the hills in the wilderness a bit further than where you have it run to because it sometimes doesn't see loot farther. I love your script though, It was a nice surprise to see it just got updated

Also I can't leave it alone very long the bot likes to jump over the ditch for no reason and turn the script off, I have never seen it bank once btw.

Edited by atomcbro

On 5/1/2019 at 6:50 AM, atomcbro said:

It feels like you did something else because it would bug out a lot but now it feels way nicer, somethings I want to suggest that would make this bot better other than walking back, banking at every x minute interval in case it doesn't see loot for a while and it doesn't risk entire inventory and going to the hills in the wilderness a bit further than where you have it run to because it sometimes doesn't see loot farther. I love your script though, It was a nice surprise to see it just got updated

Also I can't leave it alone very long the bot likes to jump over the ditch for no reason and turn the script off, I have never seen it bank once btw.

Update.

All bugs have been fixed.
Once it pick up 300 arrows it banks them.
Next update: Give the user the possibility to introduce their own number of arrows.

Naxrimas   

Been testing it on a few chars, and so far it works like a charm! You're the man 🙂

Edit: Could you make some sort of escape mechanism if attacked? Died with 220 arrows.

Edited by Naxrimas

8 hours ago, Naxrimas said:

Been testing it on a few chars, and so far it works like a charm! You're the man 🙂

Edit: Could you make some sort of escape mechanism if attacked? Died with 220 arrows.

It already has. It didn't run south to safe zone ?

1 hour ago, Shad123451 said:

Where do I start this script at?

Wilderness, near the ditch, at edgeville aprox, where all the players are fighting.

Edited by Gandalf