RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold

[OSRS] GWildyLooter[OSRS][Moneymaking]

Spearless

As the title says, it's a wilderness looter. For now, it's just for f2p, it will take the adamant arrows that pkers use.
I used it and it's making 50k/hour aprox in level 3s fresh accounts.
Start the script IN the wilderness.
It still has a lot of bugs. I will be updating it from time to time to fix them.

4/12/2019: Added banking function once inventory is full.
5/5/2019: Fixed bugs, banking fixed.

Edited by Gandalf
8 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

4/12/2019: Added banking function once inventory is full.

Just a tip, should do if inventory is full or inventory value above x GP, otherwise getting ded at 27 invent slots will be shit lol

Facing any issues? I'm active on the forums probably 16+ hours a day however my Discord is: _Dan#7311

4 hours ago, iDzn said:

Just a tip, should do if inventory is full or inventory value above x GP, otherwise getting ded at 27 invent slots will be shit lol

Yeah, I thought about that,  Im going to add it in the next update! Its still in Beta! Thanks for the input! @iDzn

Really appreciate it!

Edited by Gandalf
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 7:59 AM, lennaertje2 said:

Would be great if it walks back if it gets killed.

After that next step is adding looting areas (ditch / gloryaltar / bosses / rev caves).

Just saw this. Didn't got the notif.
I will be adding walking back and other areas with time. First thing is walking back after getting killed.

14 minutes ago, Gandalf said:

Will check that out now

Thanks for the input !

Should've of added its a good script, add some paint to it so i know what the heck its doing lol. A tip for anyone wanting to use it on a throw away account, make the bot a cmb level obscure so it doesnt get pk'd 

implying<

32 minutes ago, Hound said:

Should've of added its a good script, add some paint to it so i know what the heck its doing lol. A tip for anyone wanting to use it on a throw away account, make the bot a cmb level obscure so it doesnt get pk'd 

Added a simple paint. I will continue working on it tomorrow.

Added some basic painting

Edited by Gandalf
4 hours ago, Gandalf said:

Added a simple paint. I will continue working on it tomorrow.

Added some basic painting

It feels like you did something else because it would bug out a lot but now it feels way nicer, somethings I want to suggest that would make this bot better other than walking back, banking at every x minute interval in case it doesn't see loot for a while and it doesn't risk entire inventory and going to the hills in the wilderness a bit further than where you have it run to because it sometimes doesn't see loot farther. I love your script though, It was a nice surprise to see it just got updated

Also I can't leave it alone very long the bot likes to jump over the ditch for no reason and turn the script off, I have never seen it bank once btw.

Edited by atomcbro
On 5/1/2019 at 6:50 AM, atomcbro said:

It feels like you did something else because it would bug out a lot but now it feels way nicer, somethings I want to suggest that would make this bot better other than walking back, banking at every x minute interval in case it doesn't see loot for a while and it doesn't risk entire inventory and going to the hills in the wilderness a bit further than where you have it run to because it sometimes doesn't see loot farther. I love your script though, It was a nice surprise to see it just got updated

Also I can't leave it alone very long the bot likes to jump over the ditch for no reason and turn the script off, I have never seen it bank once btw.

Update.

All bugs have been fixed.
Once it pick up 300 arrows it banks them.
Next update: Give the user the possibility to introduce their own number of arrows.

8 hours ago, Naxrimas said:

Been testing it on a few chars, and so far it works like a charm! You're the man 🙂

Edit: Could you make some sort of escape mechanism if attacked? Died with 220 arrows.

It already has. It didn't run south to safe zone ?