Sign in to follow this  
cookies4ever

My account for botting got unbanned

Banned in 2016, unbanned 2019 wow happen to anyone else only lost few 99s in like 9 skills to 97.

This is what was said

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and normally would not return this account to play.

However we recognise that people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case we believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final opportunity to continue playing this account, on the understandin

Eldorado RuneScape Gold

lucky think its random i made another post i botted on all 3 accs like 10 hours a day they unbanned one dont think they look into them at all lol

On 3/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, cookies4ever said:

Banned in 2016, unbanned 2019 wow happen to anyone else only lost few 99s in like 9 skills to 97.

This is what was said

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and normally would not return this account to play.

However we recognise that people change and as significant time has passed, in this extremely rare case we believe you may have learned from your previous mistakes so would like to offer you one, final opportunity to continue playing this account, on the understandin

lmfao tbh i got unbanned and rebanned in 24 hours bc i rwted on 2 of my unbanned mains REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee 

I got baited by jagexxxx

;(

YH hahaha

Swizaw   
On 3/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, cookies4ever said:

This is what was said

How did you get in touch with them ? Did you do one of those forms on their site or twitter ? 

I botted about a year ago and got banned , and used already my website attempt to get unbanned but was denied because i probably did it too soon , like 2 weeks after i got banned about a year ago too.

Sucks because i played mostly legit except for like a couple sklls oh well , i'll log in every year or so until i get my account back haha

On 3/16/2019 at 12:56 AM, Yellow Hat said:

lmfao tbh i got unbanned and rebanned in 24 hours bc i rwted on 2 of my unbanned mains REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee 

I got baited by jagexxxx

;(

YH hahaha

Insert BrianBadLuck.jpg Lmao

After a comprehensive review of this account, there is no evidence to suggest the ban was applied in error and so will not be returning this account to play.

Our decision is final and any repeated attempts to appeal this ban will be denied.

Rip first account (2004-2018) 😞

My account “Buckodabo” was banned in 2009, 3358 days ago according to the last time I was logged in. I have pic to prove it. I was using a macro to hunt dragon implings when they first came out. I checked every now and then to see when the ban would be lifted after numerous attempts at appeals. Years passed, and on the login it would say how many days til it was lifted. Should’ve been unbanned in 2025, but bam , sometime within the last year it has been unbanned. All stats intact, not reverted, full bank and items, untouched :) what a gemmmmm.

Roba   
3 hours ago, Buckodabo said:

My account “Buckodabo” was banned in 2009, 3358 days ago according to the last time I was logged in. I have pic to prove it. I was using a macro to hunt dragon implings when they first came out. I checked every now and then to see when the ban would be lifted after numerous attempts at appeals. Years passed, and on the login it would say how many days til it was lifted. Should’ve been unbanned in 2025, but bam , sometime within the last year it has been unbanned. All stats intact, not reverted, full bank and items, untouched 🙂 what a gemmmmm.

that's awesome

Coma   
55 minutes ago, jrobohn said:

I'm interested in seeing a successful ban appeal, if you made one.

I got a 8 year old account unbanned by just checking the box that said "I did it, I'm sorry" (it's one of the drop-down options).

About two weeks later it was unbanned - @powerbot.org email and all.

Roba   
52 minutes ago, Coma said:

I got a 8 year old account unbanned by just checking the box that said "I did it, I'm sorry" (it's one of the drop-down options).

thats baller

Praggle   
5 hours ago, Coma said:

Oh shit really? I got banned like 6 years ago for my first offence and it's not even on the list of perm ban stuff, might try my luck was nearly maxed :c

Roba   
On 11/8/2019 at 1:41 PM, Praggle said:

Oh shit really? I got banned like 6 years ago for my first offence and it's not even on the list of perm ban stuff, might try my luck was nearly maxed :c

high chances for an unban there, go ffor it