Sign in to follow this  
notbotting

Jagex un banned my account lol

made some level 3's and botted them got like 99 cooking and 90 fletch on 2 then made a iron man botted 70 agility and 76 hunter and that one got unbanned was botting on same ip too dont think they even look into the appeals 

892871175c7397909243b38a1370f8a8.png db062b5211a8cc2c278bbde54e065b40.pngb09a43e7d5174fc1655d91e314347102.png

On 3/12/2019 at 6:30 PM, notbotting said:

made some level 3's and botted them got like 99 cooking and 90 fletch on 2 then made a iron man botted 70 agility and 76 hunter and that one got unbanned was botting on same ip too dont think they even look into the appeals 

892871175c7397909243b38a1370f8a8.png db062b5211a8cc2c278bbde54e065b40.pngb09a43e7d5174fc1655d91e314347102.png

they def dont look 99% the time unless you physically contact them XD

Can promise this.

YH

Swizaw   
On 3/14/2019 at 10:26 AM, Yellow Hat said:

they def dont look 99% the time unless you physically contact them XD

Can promise this.

YH

How do you physically contact them ? They denied my appeal 1 year ago and i can't contact them by that thing again.

1 minute ago, Swizaw said:

How do you physically contact them ? They denied my appeal 1 year ago and i can't contact them by that thing again.

https://www.jagex.com/en-GB/contact-us if I'm not mistaken ??

Not sure but thats last one I remember using, if im not allowed to post this link mods please remove haha.

YH

Swizaw   
2 minutes ago, Yellow Hat said:

https://www.jagex.com/en-GB/contact-us if I'm not mistaken ??

Not sure but thats last one I remember using, if im not allowed to post this link mods please remove haha.

YH

But if i follow what's on that website it takes me to the account ban appeal page, and i've appealed a year ago and whoever tried to appeal their system ignores the email you input as login so you can't appeal same account twice, it directs to here https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans .

Is there an email for costumer support or any twitter jagex mods that are more prone to being "kind" ,  i mean if some people get unbanned even though they botted i can try to use the same card, and i do regret using it, it's pretty weird im asking this in a bot site, but reddit is really harsh on these topics...

1 minute ago, Swizaw said:

But if i follow what's on that website it takes me to the account ban appeal page, and i've appealed a year ago and whoever tried to appeal their system ignores the email you input as login so you can't appeal same account twice, it directs to here https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115002238729-Account-Bans .

Is there an email for costumer support or any twitter jagex mods that are more prone to being "kind" ,  i mean if some people get unbanned even though they botted i can try to use the same card, and i do regret using it, it's pretty weird im asking this in a bot site, but reddit is really harsh on these topics...

Haha tbh its a yolo thing, I had the 2 accounts perm banned for 4 years b4 they fianlly accepted.

I would try every 6 months to a year and hope it works, don't give up but dont hold your breath for jagex.

YH

On 3/18/2019 at 3:43 AM, spookyboogy said:

Lucky, I wish my main would get unbanned. Been years now :S

Same. Had an acc I botted like 5 yrs ago. Then in the beginning of 2017, I got a ban for macroing... Tried to ban appeal, but Jagex support said:

6uOJttN.png

Bobble   

My 110cmb/1400 total main was banned in 2013. I appealed 6 years later on a whim and they instantly returned it. It was almost entirely botted. Playing legit on it now. 

Bobble   

Yeah runelite, **buddy and mobile all have unique signatures the game can detect so once they investigate you, you’re pretty much fucked. The key is not getting investigated and that’s just down to low play time, babysitting and luck. Then hopefully you get a 2 day ban not perm.

if you bot again after a 2 day, GF.

Ronin   
9 hours ago, Bobble said:

Yeah runelite, **buddy and mobile all have unique signatures the game can detect so once they investigate you, you’re pretty much fucked. The key is not getting investigated and that’s just down to low play time, babysitting and luck. Then hopefully you get a 2 day ban not perm.

if you bot again after a 2 day, GF.

how about when they unban you (clean all ban history) than you bott again same skill chance of banning is high or ?

Pakora   
On 3/29/2019 at 3:03 PM, Bobble said:

My 110cmb/1400 total main was banned in 2013. I appealed 6 years later on a whim and they instantly returned it. It was almost entirely botted. Playing legit on it now. 

They seem to return older accounts, but it's pretty much random on newer ones. 

Ronin   
4 minutes ago, Pakora said:

They seem to return older accounts, but it's pretty much random on newer ones. 

try to send request haha

Pakora   
15 minutes ago, Ronin said:

try to send request haha

Lol, I got rejected on my newer higher lvled accounts. Got accepted on my lower lvled older accounts rip.

Ronin   
2 minutes ago, Pakora said:

Lol, I got rejected on my newer higher lvled accounts. Got accepted on my lower lvled older accounts rip.

so fuckd up