Sign in to follow this  
sceptre2564

OsRS Amimer OS bans happen.

Just a heads up, purchased AmimerOS, used the script for two 3 hour session on a lvl 20 account, while playing normal in the middle of sessions. Account was major macro banned. 

I even chatted with players in both botting sessions.

Might just been bad luck. Who knows. Just glad it was not my main account.

Sorry to hear about your ban. Newer accounts are more heavily watched than older ones + the bans are delayed, which means that you have been flagged at an earlier date, but the ban was executed at a later one. They do this, among other reasons, so you cannot accurately pinpoint the exact thing that got you banned. Also keep in mind that no script can be 100% safe.

Before continuing with botting I recommend you to read this thread:

1 hour ago, Artificial said:

Sorry to hear about your ban. Newer accounts are more heavily watched than older ones + the bans are delayed, which means that you have been flagged at an earlier date, but the ban was executed at a later one. They do this, among other reasons, so you cannot accurately pinpoint the exact thing that got you banned. Also keep in mind that no script can be 100% safe.

Before continuing with botting I recommend you to read this thread:

The account was not a newer a account. It was 3+ years old, never been botted on, played it for a couple of days before I used script.  This was not user error at all, as mentioned I even watched the script for about 5 hours of it's 6 hour of usage, and communicated with other players off and on, not just saying hey, but answering questions and chatting. I am point out a flawed script, to let other users know. I do not care about the ban. I care about an $8 script that will get you banned quick.

Edited by sceptre2564

1 hour ago, Artificial said:

Did you experience any bugs while using it?

Only major repetitive action was clicking close to same path to and from bank, and always went to same starting point ores. I ran in 2 separate locations. I mined 2 separate ores. 

Maybe anti-ban measures are flawed. Screen seemed to toss and turn quite often, lots more then I would do if I sat in a hole and mined two rocks, no point in moving screen position unless I needed better clicking angle on rock.

Script ran good, just not good enough I guess.  

Ronin   

I have 95 Mining acc (botted ofc ) and got it unbanned what i think what's chance of botting it to 99 withotu banning it haha