Sign in to follow this  
Bobble

First time on in 5-6 years.. what happened to RS3

Bobble   

Just logged back into my 16 year old account, quit in 2012 and did a random check in 2014 so haven't been on in 5 years. Bam there's micro transactions shoved in my face from the word go, so many hundreds of weird graphics and cosmetics on every character. It used to be so simple =(

Want to try OSRS as it wasn't out when I quit but fuck starting from zero, I only want a bit of slayer/DK hybrid/barrows nostalgia. 

Edited by Bobble

i had the same feeling when i came back to OSRS, but theres lots of memories at osrs that they are irreplaceable. Try it and you will be in love again with OSRS

On 2/13/2019 at 5:34 PM, Bobble said:

Just logged back into my 16 year old account, quit in 2012 and did a random check in 2014 so haven't been on in 5 years. Bam there's micro transactions shoved in my face from the word go, so many hundreds of weird graphics and cosmetics on every character. It used to be so simple =(

Want to try OSRS as it wasn't out when I quit but fuck starting from zero, I only want a bit of slayer/DK hybrid/barrows nostalgia. 

Bro OSRS is a blast come kick it will bring back all those fuzzy mems.

YH

Ronin   
On 2/13/2019 at 6:34 PM, Bobble said:

became so much world of warcraft haha

Edited by Ronin