Sign in to follow this  
iDzn

[OSRS] iRangeGuild | No HP XP Minigame | Up To 32k Range XP/Hour | Up To 51k GP/Hour

iDzn   

iRangeGuild

Training range is always a pain but not everyone can afford a cannon to train without any hp gain. This is one of the most cost effective (and even turns a profit) methods to train range.

if unsure about which mini game check the screenshots below.

How to run?

Simply start inside the guild near the Judge. 

Make sure to turn on Esc closes current interface.

89aac0b049b503e38ea45c7f6abb7c09.png

ADVISORY

Turn off attack npc options, this way you can't accidentally attack the npc's and die.

63e15f6fad8400112245c8239ad07312.png

4c142c8122685408d2091f4a92c3ff13.png

963ab5d0db0c2040734d719d6f42e58e.png

As always let me know any issues.

Edited by iDzn

clicks target once then hovers over target. doesnt click target in time before box pops up so it just shoots once then stares at the "you hit ____ on the target" box forever without even closing it..

iDzn   
9 hours ago, ryancbhs1 said:

clicks target once then hovers over target. doesnt click target in time before box pops up so it just shoots once then stares at the "you hit ____ on the target" box forever without even closing it..

Run in resizable, you don’t need to close the box you can just click the target again...

iDzn   

Pushed an update, if the score screen covers the target, it'll now either press esc if you have that enabled or click the cross if not.

iDzn   
32 minutes ago, karve123 said:

Going to try it now for 14-20 hours

Be careful, that length of time is very risky haha

Tremas   

hello I've been doing well for half an hour and now it turns out that he's firing the first shot but he does not close the bull's-eye window

iDzn   
1 hour ago, Tremas said:

hello I've been doing well for half an hour and now it turns out that he's firing the first shot but he does not close the bull's-eye window

It’s likely sleeping as part of the anti-pattern, if it’s been doing it for an 30 minutes, no code changes.

Tremas   

now he does it from the beginning he throws a shot and the mouse goes where the target and does not close the bull's-eye window to shoot again

iDzn   

If the target is visible it doesn’t need to close the window.

Try enabling esc to close interfaces.

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   
29 minutes ago, karve123 said:

also im using full screen mode if people are having issues 

The smart way, if the targets are visible no need to close the interface 😛

eiuvenn   

bot no longer seems to operate as smoothly for me as it did 24 hours ago. now it seems to get stuck on firing after the first arrow. it will eventually but itll sit there moving camera for several minutes inbetween each shot. the window doesnt cover the target and the mouse hovers over it but no click. was working fine yesterday no changes on my end.

EDIT: enabled esc options and still does same thing. 

Edited by eiuvenn

Tremas   

I do not know at the moment it works well

Hace 6 horas, eiuvenn dijo:

Ya no parece funcionar tan bien como hace 24 horas. Ahora parece que en la primera flecha. eventualmente se enviará allí, moviendo la cámara durante varios minutos entre cada disparo. La ventana no cubre el objetivo y el ratón se cierne sobre él, pero no hace clic. Estaba trabajando bien ayer, sin cambios en mi final.

EDITAR: habilitado las opciones de esc y todavía tiene lo mismo. 

I do not know at the moment it works well

eiuvenn   
On 2/15/2019 at 3:46 PM, eiuvenn said:

bot no longer seems to operate as smoothly for me as it did 24 hours ago. now it seems to get stuck on firing after the first arrow. it will eventually but itll sit there moving camera for several minutes inbetween each shot. the window doesnt cover the target and the mouse hovers over it but no click. was working fine yesterday no changes on my end.

EDIT: enabled esc options and still does same thing. 

appears to be working now after i just botted something else for a day. thanks for the script ❤️