Sign in to follow this  
Stache

[OSRS] StacheQuester | Quester | Tutorial Island | 7QP |

On 1/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, Seb Pas said:

it doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when started

this script is still playing from old TUT script, meaning you need to add the name yourself, but it starts from there

Seb Pas   
On 2/2/2019 at 2:47 AM, bob432626 said:

this script is still playing from old TUT script, meaning you need to add the name yourself, but it starts from there

Dont know how 😕

started another account to see the progress of this script, same format and everything

TUT

need to add the create random name/select the name at the start of TUT island

still clicks on the arrow points on the mini map when moving but fixed the bug of clicking on the arrow points to get on top of the NPC to talk to them... until i made it to the underground part, the account kept on clicking on the mini map to get on top of the mining/smithing NPC (no problem other then that underground)

gets stuck at the bank for trying to click on the poll booth for a few seconds

can not click on the account management tab (manually fix)

cooks quest

started just fine from tut ending

and ended the quest with out trouble

sheep quest

starts it just fine

still passing the shortcut of the sheep pin

click to get on top of the sheep

cant get in the farmer's hut if cant see the inside of it, and still opens the door inside the farmer's hut

Romeo & Juliet quest

starts it just fine

got stuck at first time talking to Juliet after the text ended (no doors were closed) Status was just walking to next destination

still the same problem with the father in the church

a lot better then before, still some bot breaking bugs, and account banning bugs as well but this one is better, i plan on doing another run with in 24 hours, so i will have better results. hopefully someone can get the proper points of when this script breaks and can help the script dev to locate and fix the bugs

second account

TUT

same problems as account 1

got stuck at the rat pits melee section, before getting in the rat pits just kept on getting closer and closer to the gate near the mine area then runs back to combat master

again cant click on account manager tab (status: null)

cooks quest

nothing wrong with it

sheep quest

same problems as before

misclicks a lot on sheep (slows down the quest)

Romeo & Juliet

same problem

you might want to change the pathing to varrock because i almost died to the dark mages

so there is the second account, most of the problems were duped. other then that, its not a bad script

and none of the 3 accounts are banned as of yet

Edited by bob432626

- Current quest: all around
- Location / building (Also what floor): anywhere
- What is it doing: clicking on the NPC on the map if off screen
- What's supposed to happen: click to the general location of the NPC to get "NPC" on screen

- Current quest: TUT
- Location / building (Also what floor): account manager's tab
- What is it doing: "Status: null" not able to click on account manager
- What's supposed to happen: click on account manager tab

- Current quest: TUT
- Location / building (Also what floor): combat caves
- What is it doing: as soon as it reaches a tile it walks back to where it was, then walk back... but fails again
- What's supposed to happen: not fail at walking 😛

- Current quest: Romeo & Juliet
- Location / building (Also what floor): church
- What is it doing: during cut scene it clicks on the map to get "NPC" on screen to talk to him, and it ends the cut scene early so you have to do it over again
- What's supposed to happen: wait for the cut scene is over

Edited by bob432626

au01   
On 1/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, Stache said:

Thanks for the feedback all. I've been very busy with exams and finals but they are over now. I'm gonna take a look into the bugs now. What quests do want to be added in the future?

Hey man, any luck with those bugs?

The two bugs which have the highest impact are:

1. father lawrence cutscene in R&J, if he is located outside of the main area in the center of the church then the script will click on the minimap to interrupt the cutscene.  Of course I don't know how the code is organised but it might be as simple as expanding the area where you can stand without a call to step() towards the central area of the church
  2. grinding flour.  The script gets stuck - I think what is happening here is that another player is using the controls at the same time as the bot.  To manually unstick the bot I have to pause the script and operate the hopper controls before resuming the script.  I can't remember if there is a game message (ie. implementing MessageListener) that you could use to confirm that interacting with the hopper controls were successfully activated

On 1/27/2019 at 11:42 PM, Seb Pas said:

it doesn't work for me. Nothing happens when started

There is a dialog that opens where you have to select the quests you would like the script to complete.  Did you see that?

Got banned using this on my first new account had it for 2 months before botting on it, at first I thought it could have been the other scripts I was running but, then I used an account i made legit last week and did 10 10 10 combat and didn't bot on it till last night using only this script while playing a game. I was watching the script and it was extremely bot-like and I ended up getting banned this afternoon when I just logged in.

cesareal   

it bugs out at quests sometimes. it doesn't remove roofs so it gets bugged at the sheep sheerer. Also gets bugged at the father lawrence in the church doing romeo and juliet.

Other than that is good

Swizaw   

did cook assistant and sheep shearer nicely but didnt walk to varrock..

So i walked to varrock and did the quest alone as well, pretty good script except for that minor mistake, i wish there were more questing scripts oh well

Currently doing the 7 quests for the first time now. Will update on progress later, used your tutorial island script. flawless at 9 minutes and some change.

Thanks for your FREE scripts i highly appreciate them.

**EDIT** Got stuck making flour for cooks assistant. just had to press the operate hopper and away he went.

Took about 9 minites roughly to do cooks assistant. Pretty neat so far. Thanks.

Stuck on the shearer quest. stuck with talking to fred At the very end. If I could see what hes saying i could help him along. But the huge thing that says quest and time are in the way. Maybe make that smaller?

Just finished romeo and juliet i wasnt even watching. no help needed.

Thanks alot man

Edited by Cgridkl Klajck

great bot, works every time. done 3 accounts to test it and it goes thru tutorial no problem and all 3 quests in less then 45 minutes. wondering if you would be able to do a priest in peril and animal magnetism script.