Nom

[PREMIUM][OSRS] Mr Crabs - Rock, Sand & Ammonite crabs | Auto-walk to Crabs | Anti-crash | Potions | Banking | Special attack | Ammo looting | Magic support

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
Bee100NL   

Is a 12/24 hour trial possible?

Really considering purchasing this script because its the only 1 that is more advanced then "kills rockcrabs".

Or is it possible when i purchase it and it doesnt turn out to be what i had in mind that i get my money refunded and my script subscription ended.

Nom   
3 hours ago, Bee100NL said:

Is a 12/24 hour trial possible?

Really considering purchasing this script because its the only 1 that is more advanced then "kills rockcrabs".

Or is it possible when i purchase it and it doesnt turn out to be what i had in mind that i get my money refunded and my script subscription ended.

You can refund within 2 days.

Nom   
9 hours ago, Robin Olsson said:

Hello! Is there any way to make this bot use special attack? It doesn't work for me. Would be awesome, loving the bot! 🙂

What weapon are you using? I've already added the special attack for most weapons that it's worth using with.

What's the ban rate like? noticed my accounts would get banned in like one or two days of botting with free crab scripts only botting like 1-3 hours at a time.

thx

Nom   
On 11/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, BiscuitBun said:

What's the ban rate like? noticed my accounts would get banned in like one or two days of botting with free crab scripts only botting like 1-3 hours at a time.

thx

You can see live progress reports here, people regularly use this script 3+ hours at a time.

live.php?script=MrCrabs%2B

Nom   

Improved randomisation when resetting aggro

Added new input methods for preventing AFK logout: Pressing backspace/escape/enter

Nom   
4 hours ago, hgmartinuk said:

Mine keeps going into this cave and waiting 5 minutes and logging out - not managed to do over an hour on it yet.

Try again, should be fixed.

b16jor   

I purchased this bot made a level 3 put regent braclet,ring fury trained at rock crabs I was banned in at least 9 hours scared to use it again anyone had quick grate success with this bot ?

account had been sitting around for a while

how do I go about maybe getting a refund ? I would like to buy a different bot with my credit if able...

Nom   
1 hour ago, b16jor said:

I purchased this bot made a level 3 put regent braclet,ring fury trained at rock crabs I was banned in at least 9 hours scared to use it again anyone had quick grate success with this bot ?

account had been sitting around for a while

how do I go about maybe getting a refund ? I would like to buy a different bot with my credit if able...

Suddenly botting 9 hours is very bot like behaviour. My logs indicate that you saw my warning about playing too long hours.

You can make a refund within 2 days, but if you don't use good botting habits you will still have a high risk of bans no matter what bot you use.

b16jor   
10 minutes ago, Nom said:

Suddenly botting 9 hours is very bot like behaviour. My logs indicate that you saw my warning about playing too long hours.

You can make a refund within 2 days, but if you don't use good botting habits you will still have a high risk of bans no matter what bot you use.

how can I change my IP on a MacBook ?