Nom

[PREMIUM][OSRS] Mr Crabs - Rock, Sand & Ammonite crabs | Auto-walk to Crabs | Anti-crash | Potions | Banking | Special attack | Ammo looting | Magic support

osrsmxy   

Request for this bot to stop attacking imps? seems more bot like as it goes to attack but runs straight back to the stop.

Also, wouldn't a simple 'afk' bot be more realistic? Where a player comes back every 10mins to reset rather than clicking random shit every few seconds?

Thanks,

Nom   
1 hour ago, osrsmxy said:

Request for this bot to stop attacking imps? seems more bot like as it goes to attack but runs straight back to the stop.

Also, wouldn't a simple 'afk' bot be more realistic? Where a player comes back every 10mins to reset rather than clicking random shit every few seconds?

Thanks,

The bot clicks every 3 minutes or so to prevent logging out due to inactivity. I've tested and if you're killing the crabs too fast and stop interacting after 5 mins, you get logged out.

Only if you stay in constant combat you can afk 15 minutes, otherwise it's 5 minutes.

Fixed hitting imps.

Nom   
2 minutes ago, osrsmxy said:

Request for the bot to actually finish killing an active crab before running to reset?

A couple reasons why I made it reset the moment it realises it has lost aggro

1. If you're semi-afk killing crabs, you go back to Runescape and see you're hitting 1 crab and the 2+ other crabs are in the ground, are you going to stare at the screen for 10 seconds while you finish off 1 crab, or just go reset so you can afk again?
  2. Say you finish the crab, then go to reset. While you're resetting, the crab respawn and some dude comes along and sees 3 crabs in the ground, he's going to crash you thinking no one's been around recently.
  3. For most players, by the time you reset, reaggro the crabs and kill them, the crab you didn't finish off will have reset itself anyway. No point staring at the screen until you finish killing it.

Nom   

The most recent powerbot update broke my scripts.

I've already contacted them so once they're online they'll look into it.

osrsmxy   
On 5/10/2019 at 12:42 PM, osrsmxy said:

is it just me or is it really laggy when running the script?

@Nom any reason running the script makes it unbottable right now? as soon as I start the script it gets incredibly laggy.

I tried on different computers, on different networks, all the same - lag.

any follow up appreciated cheers

Nom   
20 minutes ago, osrsmxy said:

@Nom any reason running the script makes it unbottable right now? as soon as I start the script it gets incredibly laggy.

I tried on different computers, on different networks, all the same - lag.

any follow up appreciated cheers

You tried any other script?

Script hasn't changed at all, if anything it's just the recent shit ass update to the client which might have broken it.

I'm having no issues.

bot is smooth im having no issues with it but sometimes when i get back to my screen i see that it ended and im logged off. this is the log that its saying but idk what this means i have VIP and i have it set to no breaks

2219 [02:56:34] At crabs, interacting true
2219 Overtime, stopping
2219 1773-3461
2219 Stepping to safe spot

Nom   
1 hour ago, Helmy Messi said:

bot is smooth im having no issues with it but sometimes when i get back to my screen i see that it ended and im logged off. this is the log that its saying but idk what this means i have VIP and i have it set to no breaks

2219 [02:56:34] At crabs, interacting true
2219 Overtime, stopping
2219 1773-3461
2219 Stepping to safe spot

It's stopping due to the time set in the GUI.

9 minutes ago, Nom said:

It's stopping due to the time set in the GUI.

ohhh i didnt see that. i appreciate it bro. one last thing, is there any way i can make it repot sooner? 

Bought this script 2 days ago; used it for 45 mins on day of purchase then played legit doing some quests. Yesterday I let it run for 90 minutes. 

This morning, Banned.

cheers

Nom   
22 minutes ago, danielowns said:

Bought this script 2 days ago; used it for 45 mins on day of purchase then played legit doing some quests. Yesterday I let it run for 90 minutes. 

This morning, Banned.

cheers

You were probably flagged before and got a delayed ban. You've been botting agility for a while which is a high ban rate activity, compared to crabs which is very afk.

Delayed bans are very common, they use this period to get more info on botting behaviour. Don't blame the last script you used for your ban.

Also you didn't just use it 90 mins, you totaled almost 6 straight hours.

Hi,

I just downloaded the client however it isn't functioning properly. My goal is to kill rock crabs in the East section.

The bot will start and run from Camelot bank all the way until it reaches the east crabs. As soon as it starts getting attacked by the crabs it will click the camelot teleport tab, run back and do the same thing. Once it has used up the last teleport tab it will run to camelot bank and crash.

Another instance after restarting client etc. The bot will make it all the way to the east rock crabs only to just stand there and not attack any rock crabs. 

I am not sure what to do.

P.S - I've deleted the LIVE cache as per Nom's guide in a separate thread however still get the 'Cache is not built/corrupt' message so unsure of that too.

Nom   
10 hours ago, Vag Daddy said:

Hi,

I just downloaded the client however it isn't functioning properly. My goal is to kill rock crabs in the East section.

The bot will start and run from Camelot bank all the way until it reaches the east crabs. As soon as it starts getting attacked by the crabs it will click the camelot teleport tab, run back and do the same thing. Once it has used up the last teleport tab it will run to camelot bank and crash.

Another instance after restarting client etc. The bot will make it all the way to the east rock crabs only to just stand there and not attack any rock crabs. 

I am not sure what to do.

P.S - I've deleted the LIVE cache as per Nom's guide in a separate thread however still get the 'Cache is not built/corrupt' message so unsure of that too.

Make sure you have food or if you don't need food because you have high defence, be on full HP or the script will try to bank.

However in this case it seems your cache is broken so the client can't read the game properly. If my steps aren't working, I'm not sure what to do, sorry.

7 hours ago, Nom said:

Make sure you have food or if you don't need food because you have high defence, be on full HP or the script will try to bank.

However in this case it seems your cache is broken so the client can't read the game properly. If my steps aren't working, I'm not sure what to do, sorry.

I re-dowloaded the powerbot client and it all seems to be working fine today. I'm stoked.