Nom

[PREMIUM][OSRS] Mr Crabs - Rock, Sand & Ammonite crabs | Auto-walk to Crabs | Anti-crash | Potions | Banking | Special attack | Ammo looting | Magic support

Nom   
1 hour ago, Amir Qureshi said:

Hey Nom, so ive been using the script for about 2 weeks. First week was good, second week was bareable, but for the past couple days its just been turning off randomly, sometimes after 20 mins, sometimes 1 hr. I kinda have to baby it to make sure the script is on. I'm attaching the logs down below, hopefully you could help. 

I've not significantly changed the behaviour of the script in the past few weeks.

Looks like you're being crashed a lot, it's a bit difficult for me to test behaviour when being crashed so there may be some issues with it.

I've made a change to fix what I think is causing the issue and added some extra info in the logs. 

In the future PM me the logs.

Nom   
21 minutes ago, dylan1234 said:

Used it for 2 days now already have been banned 😕

I track every time someone starts one of my scripts, you have not used any of my scripts recently.

Please double check it was my script you were using.

25 minutes ago, Nom said:

I track every time someone starts one of my scripts, you have not used any of my scripts recently.

Please double check it was my script you were using.

hahaha omfg you are right sorry i see that i have your script

Nom   
44 minutes ago, dylan1234 said:

hahaha omfg you are right sorry i see that i have your script

You have my script or don't have my script?

Nom   

To clarify so people don't get confused:

5 hours ago, dylan1234 said:

Used it for 2 days now already have been banned 😕

35 minutes ago, dylan1234 said:

dCv65Jn.png

NOT my script, my script is called MrCrabs.

Nom   
11 minutes ago, osrsmxy said:

I've used this bot for around a week and got banned.

I have only used this script. Be careful.

I literally have a warning about botting long hours when you try to start the script with a long runtime.

You saw this twice, but clearly ignored it.

You averaged 7.5 hours every day. I tried to warn you, but this ban is your fault.

osrsmxy   
7 minutes ago, Nom said:

I literally have a warning about botting long hours when you try to start the script with a long runtime.

You saw this twice, but clearly ignored it.

You averaged 7.5 hours every day. I tried to warn you, but this ban is your fault.

Yes I'm aware of that

All I'm saying is to be careful.

I was pushing my use of the script to the max.

Can I ask if the warnings are automatic? seeing how I only saw it twice the whole week?

Also, wondering if I did continue botting with the script, what's the recommended hours/day

osrsmxy   

@Nom just wondering why even though I reset/disable the anti-ban settings the bot seems to still tab in and out of for example, spellbook or prayer tab?

Also, pretty unclear about the anti-ban settings in general.

It states the higher the number, the more frequent.

what is frequency (seconds) referring to? how frequently it does an action? wouldn't a higher number result in less APM?

and the values to all the other settings such as camera turn, change tabs etc. What do those values represent?

Edited by osrsmxy

Nom   
1 hour ago, osrsmxy said:

@Nom just wondering why even though I reset/disable the anti-ban settings the bot seems to still tab in and out of for example, spellbook or prayer tab?

Also, pretty unclear about the anti-ban settings in general.

It states the higher the number, the more frequent.

what is frequency (seconds) referring to? how frequently it does an action? wouldn't a higher number result in less APM?

and the values to all the other settings such as camera turn, change tabs etc. What do those values represent?

That is the anti afk, to prevent loggng out. Separate from the antiban.

I'll look into adding an explanation to the GUI and making it more clear.

Frequency changes how often it runs. It's the only one separate from the others.

Number is the weight for that action. When the action triggers, will randomly choose between all actions, more chance if higher number for that action.

zulkeyz   

just bought this script last night ran it for 2-3 hours at sand crabs then commanded it to stop after that period. got permed at somepoint between 1-2 hours .... waste

Nom   
9 hours ago, zulkeyz said:

just bought this script last night ran it for 2-3 hours at sand crabs then commanded it to stop after that period. got permed at somepoint between 1-2 hours .... waste

You don't get a perm ban on a first offence, especially not after 2 hours of use. Your IP, computer or rs account is flagged.

zulkeyz   

I did though, i just made the account trained it to 45 str by hand, then turned the bot on havent played rs in 2 years. , it's permed.