Yellow Hat

Yellow Hat- The ALL IN ONE PROVIDER : IRONMEN, PURES, ZERKERS,MAINS, QUESTCAPES, MAX CAPES, ACHIEVEMENT DIARIES, MAX COMBAT GRIND, UNTRADABLES, SKILLING OUTFITS, INFERNAL CAPES, BARROWS GLOVES, AND MORE. Come see why once you go HAT you NEVER go back!

Hello ,

Welcome to the "Yellow Hat" service thread, where clients come to get the premium treatment they deserve.

Who is @Yellow Hat you ask? 

giphy.gif

The only service provider to offer ALL OSRS content not to mention 48-72 hour barrows gloves,IRL Inferno Capes, and other UNIQUE options that other "providers" aren't able to offer while providing secure, honest, first world solutions to gaming.

Do we accept all clients?

giphy.gif

The truth is we do not accept all clients, we have a motto "Not all money is good money", if you want a professional provider dedicated to satisfying your OSRS wants and needs in the most efficient manner possible then "Yellow Hat" is for you as well your friends. We choose to offer services to mature, responsible clientele that desire professional services beyond any current industry standards and if you feel you can be a responsible mature client please reach out anytime

Why choose @Yellow Hat over other providers.

Whether you are a NEW,RETURNING, or EXPERIENCED PLAYER you can expect the same experience.

We only offer the highest end 1st world  services, no botting, no issues with 3rd world workers ruining pures or getting you banned.

The owner @Yellow Hat is retired IRL, so offering services is a hobby, with the aims to create the safest and most efficient methods possible for meeting our clients desires.

What services do we offer?

Everything , anything, and more than OSRS.

We are consultants , you may request what ever you desire and it will be obtained.

What to expect.

A helping hand along the way towards the completion of your goals on OSRS.

If you're new or experienced our guidance is sure to simplify the experience.

Anything and everything OSRS.

How to contact and request a service.

Simply PM,reach out via skype/discord, or post here with the following.

[âIMG]

Skype: live:mrbellkiger

Discord : yellow hat#7951 please confirm VIA powerbot PM and msg on discord before any trade is done please!

wBeHAal.png 

Your request: Example> spinning flax,achievement diary,  barrows gloves, or getting you a skill up. 

The service type : Example> SPEED leveling / questing or casual.

Budget: What you intend to spend or want to offer.

Pricing and payment methods

Paypal, OSRS GP,WU transfers, Bank Transfers, Bitcoin, and Ether 🙂

poiZ2pu.png

Please understand that all prices are NOT final, there will always be a difference based off the existing account you have / stats , this is simply a way for you to gauge what you're looking for.

Please reach out VIA PM,Discord,Skype, or by posting on this thread ❤️ 🙂

LkgbkjM.png

dfExaXt.png

Some average rates on experience, it does vary so please expect a personal quote 🙂

iCSNauC.png

More to come, if you want anything added please leave the information here and I'll get on that 🙂

No wording, pricing, media are final at this point.

Not responsible for RWT bans regarding in game currency / services this is against the rules we all risk it.

We do not bot so if there is a ban its from your side.

Thank you for your patience

Yellow Hat family.

Edited by Yellow Hat

Vorkath 

Gjgu91h.png

ZulrahSpZbt4l.png SIcdG93.jpg ZNw1u0e.png 0URO9mx.png?1

7Ryr4zr.png

9QtQKHD.png

Rk8dI3g.png

As well all supply drops for the future grinds!

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Zulrah

Dragon Warhammer kJfItkS.png

7Jm8up5.png

GWD QyTwjjd.jpgRY9p365.jpgG2Pt57a.jpgdyuLbtW.jpgSapCouc.pngsRzWhsh.jpg6wAUJwX.pngx5Vym0W.png

Rhmt6Qm.png

T3xxSuh.png

Slayer monster items XEtjzyi.pngsN4yAFL.png

Minigames 🙂

cyOUVsO.png

N5O558A.jpg

The only requirements for an attempt on a cape are as:

94+ mage

90+ range

43+ prayer

ACB+ supplies / gear for the service

EUgk1Ve.jpg

HoF29Fr.jpg

Pm or post to book your cape 🙂

E0nLbRI.png

NLCrP3N.png

q4s7Czi.png

oE7OYTC.png

s5ZxHH8.png

oZXPbao.png

WL5eda2.png

ek0j6ku.png/

PN32R7Z.png

WvcFu4h.png

HRtPioU.png

XAafeZ6.png

ziIyiz2.png

uTq3ade.png

M40HIQe.png

8vaShIs.jpg

asmakMg.png

6UpdEuB.png

BcPFANh.png

CGOjwKn.png

lGmiome.png

Edq1a7u.png

lXdoNYd.png

a8Gad4q.png

JufYfvr.png

64Ei7yH.png

WdOWmZB.png

Q7fFHMm.png

4ofRM0B.png

91qvo8R.png

r3khQN3.png

PoYQs78.png

stJyzhK.png

JVgkrlB.png

http:/

WdDnIME.png

kxdRbvD.png

qKcWNBv.png

W1zt7xc.png

Full graceful complete 260 marks 

hDn0d6w.png

gDPikSV.png

FXtD1mJ.png

TUUqEtQ.png

W1pizQV.png

/YfIJqId.png

ebM1Mgo.png

34lJAOM.png

v0e0bJe.png

Edited by Yellow Hat

10 minutes ago, JoeyMorrison said:

When can you start will you supply items and I’ll put a payment to a vmm due to you having no feedback ?

Does it have to be VIA NMZ or are you ok with it being afked somewhere else?

Tbh maybe enough bone bolts for the xp and a few hundred lobsters / ranging pots and 100k cash be ez. if you have avas ofc.

I'll have feedback shortly I've done a few deals I've had to wait for my 30 days here ^.^ We can use a MM but if you wait until tomorrow plenty of registered users will have given feedback.

Whichever method you want done supply the mats or if you are ok with an afk method like crabs then its ok with just bone bolts. If you want it done fast nmz is best option but for this price i wont spend 3m on p pots haha 😛

6 hours ago, Yellow Hat said:

Does it have to be VIA NMZ or are you ok with it being afked somewhere else?

Tbh maybe enough bone bolts for the xp and a few hundred lobsters / ranging pots and 100k cash be ez. if you have avas ofc.

I'll have feedback shortly I've done a few deals I've had to wait for my 30 days here ^.^ We can use a MM but if you wait until tomorrow plenty of registered users will have given feedback.

Whichever method you want done supply the mats or if you are ok with an afk method like crabs then its ok with just bone bolts. If you want it done fast nmz is best option but for this price i wont spend 3m on p pots haha 😛

You can use absorbs mate,I have enough nmz points for it,all hand trained??

Contact me on skype 

live:jakelitchfield1995

Yoshiki   
On 12/9/2018 at 2:33 PM, Yellow Hat said:

Currently I am offering any quest including lines such as RFD, Zul, Barrows, any account type or level will discuss 🙂

Premade bottable zul accounts with stats of 75+ mage 70+ range 60 def 44 prayer quested including ava's accumulator.

Accounts with 60-85-60 

Pures 50-70-1 70r 70m 

You dont meet the requirements to sell accounts.

this is a place holder beyond this point  simply saving the template with images ❤️

Who we service: Anyone, we work well with the casual player who works IRL and wants to play during their time off of work 🙂 Come get ahead you work hard enough for it IRL! 

Why we do it :

After working corporate positions , running restaurants/ bars, retail, event coordination , import export, and last career path was international trading the owner decided to move countries to focus on his passion" online farming" and video games.

How did we start :

The owner has been involved in Runescape since early 2004 having played classic accounts and falling in love with the game has become a passion of his since. 

He started selling gold on the release of "OSRS" coming and going from the community over the past few years while building a large respect within the gold merchant community.

GinM3JN.jpg

What sets us apart :

Workers with 13.5+ years of Runescape experience ,ENGLISH BASED speakers and overall ability to produce results at a portion of our competitors cost / time.

Why you would choose us :

We offer legitimate hand training, questing,boss killcounts, or any other OSRS content you are requiring to experience the game as you desire. Relax while we do the grinding for you! boiTnZC.jpg

What sets us apart :

Workers with 13.5+ years of Runescape experience, lightning methods ,ENGLISH speaking workers and overall ability to produce results at a portion of our competitors cost.

Spanish available as well mandarin! 

NO CRAZY REQUIREMENTS FOR PURCHASE, NO ID REQ'S, NO MIN BUYING LIMIT, NO LONG WAITS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE 🙂

Services that are offered :

We OFFER ANYTHING OSRS! Feel free to request a personal / unique service! You can count on us to make any account / complete any service you desire.

Here are a few things you'll be needing / wanting for your Runescape adventure! 🙂 If we missed something you want please let us know!

Questcape NdFTEUo.png Mith / Barrows gloves vNLlQnu.png qVBWjqG.png   Fire CapeQdGOYMd.pngINFERNO  CAPEN5O558A.jpg DefendersXGdO1x6.png VEdKOzh.png

Void sets+ELITE HZEIZ6A.jpg QugZaDQ.png MA2 capes HnXhe5u.jpg NMZ IMBUES7m5TtmQ.jpg

Graceful set + color upgradesxZz06xa.png  Mining outfitb4Kw7co.pngAngleroutfit aZIA0Jy.pngLJ outfitYi2lKLo.png

Power leveling t6SGu2E.jpg any skill, any level, any method YOU WANT.

What we offer:

The most elite form of service you can imagine, any content you want or can think of is possible.

Are you an IronmanHkv3Knk.jpg and want gold or unique items from bosses? We offer ANYTHING and EVERYTHING IRON.

GOLD? uOPTiZj.jpg any level  any amount of gold we can help!

Vorkath 

Gjgu91h.png

ZulrahSpZbt4l.png SIcdG93.jpg ZNw1u0e.png 0URO9mx.png?1

7Ryr4zr.png

9QtQKHD.png

Rk8dI3g.png

As well all supply drops for the future grinds!

https://oldschoolrunescape.fandom.com/wiki/Zulrah

Dragon Warhammer kJfItkS.png

7Jm8up5.png

GWD QyTwjjd.jpgRY9p365.jpgG2Pt57a.jpgdyuLbtW.jpgSapCouc.pngsRzWhsh.jpg6wAUJwX.pngx5Vym0W.png

Rhmt6Qm.png

T3xxSuh.png

Slayer monster items XEtjzyi.pngsN4yAFL.png

Minigames 🙂

cyOUVsO.png

N5O558A.jpg

The only requirements for an attempt on a cape are as:

94+ mage

90+ range

43+ prayer

ACB+ supplies / gear for the service

EUgk1Ve.jpg

HoF29Fr.jpg

3rzHBP2.png

New website! Come check out the shop and forums! You can find the shop  

https://beatrunescape.com/

Pm or post to book your cape 🙂

NO CANCELLATIONS WITH REFUNDS ONCE SERVICE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AND PAYMENT HAS BEEN PLACED ON ACCOUNTS OR INTO PP WITHOUT  APPROVAL FROM @Yellow Hat

THIS DOESNT MEAN "NO REFUNDS" IT MEANS IT ISN'T AT THE CLIENTS DISCRETION ALONE. ❤️

Edited by Yellow Hat