RZME

[PREMIUM] - RZulrah - Efficient Zulrah killer | 1,5 - 3m+ p/hr | 15hr+ proggy | Dynamic signature | GE Sell + Restocking | Highscores | Custom delay

RZME   

- Added Augury and Rigour support

- Added Automatic decanting potions support (You'll need to have a ring of wealth in bank)

12cdd667761a36d5d6335320fb77f2f8.png 

Edited by RZME

RZME   
19 hours ago, nikeej4k said:

Hello bro, have you added the magic only mode? Also to hide behind the pillars when I touch the magic phase of zulrah, thanks bro. And thank you again for providing such excellent service and putting together such a great bot

You can just set your gear twice (same for magic and same for range) , I'll add an adjusted mage only strategy soon 🙂

On 10/27/2018 at 3:50 PM, bajumbo said:

great thanks, i cant actually get it to work though. i am at the clan wars chest. after taking stuff out it closes bank and will not move.

just had an issue where after clicking finish on settings menu, the cursor was just kind of shaking around and not doing anything.

will keep trying probably something wrong on my end. 

https://imgur.com/a/5vNOqGX 

that is where i get stuck everytime. withdraws the stuff then that.

I've added range only/mage only support. Just set your gear twice. Strategy won't differ tho, needs to be adjusted in the coming weeks

36 minutes ago, titsydude said:

i am having problems to set my gear, what should i do?

i have solved gear problem, really cool script man! However i have a little issue when i go back to clan wars, it afk and moves the mouse in inventory.

RZME   
6 hours ago, titsydude said:

i have solved gear problem, really cool script man! However i have a little issue when i go back to clan wars, it afk and moves the mouse in inventory.

Add me on discord: rez7m#7555 and send me the log

RZME   

- Added ring of suffering support (including recharging)

- Optimized sorting inventory

Edited by RZME

RZME   

- Added message dialog for when we run out of necessary items, since some people may be somewhat unfamiliar or incompetent regarding checking the log

2f900dcfa270aacd85262a91caa0d373.png 

bajumbo   
22 hours ago, RZME said:

You can just set your gear twice (same for magic and same for range) , I'll add an adjusted mage only strategy soon 🙂

I've added range only/mage only support. Just set your gear twice. Strategy won't differ tho, needs to be adjusted in the coming weeks

thanks mate enjoying the script! 

make a fight caves bot  PLEASEEEEE need that fire cape!!!!!!

RZME   
Just now, bajumbo said:

thanks mate enjoying the script! 

make a fight caves bot  PLEASEEEEE need that fire cape!!!!!!

You guessed my next project right 😛

RZME   

Signatures have arrived! Get your own!

How? 

Paste this link: http://rzmescript.com/signature.php?playername="USER_NAME_HERE"

replace "USER_NAME_HERE" with your username

signature.php?playername=RZME 

nikeej4k   
Hello RZME I pass by here to say hello and value your work, thank you for being aware of creating the option "Only magic and hide behind the pillars" I think you would help many, greetings bro. Blessings for your day.

@RZME 

Add ornate pool/house stuff please. I have an ornate pool in my house I can lend you my account if needed.

Also can you make it so that it doesn't spend so much time idle? mine seems to waste hits just switching armors, maybe make it click back a bit more.

EDIT: It says I'm out of sharks every 10 or so kills and I have 1.2k banked

Edited by bluejames

RZME   
4 hours ago, bluejames said:

@RZME 

Add ornate pool/house stuff please. I have an ornate pool in my house I can lend you my account if needed

Add me on discord: rez7m#7555

4 hours ago, bluejames said:

Also can you make it so that it doesn't spend so much time idle? mine seems to waste hits just switching armors, maybe make it click back a bit more.

EDIT: It says I'm out of sharks every 10 or so kills and I have 1.2k banked

Updated

- Clicks about 200-300% more on zulrah

Edited by RZME

RZME   
4 hours ago, nikeej4k said:

Hello RZME I pass by here to say hello and value your work, thank you for being aware of creating the option "Only magic and hide behind the pillars" I think you would help many, greetings bro. Blessings for your day.

Will add it before this weekend!

RZME   

Made several efficiency updates.

Also removed screenshotting and replaced it by getting the pictures via a db so more efficient and smooth atm.

Mac users may experience some delay while loading since mac restricts saving images