Sign in to follow this  
Nom

[OSRS] Shop trader - Buys/Sells items at stores | No requirements | Open packs | World hopping | Banking | Feathers | Charter ships | Runes | Battlestaves

2 minutes ago, Nom said:

If it's not even checking the shop to see the stock, then there's an issue. I'm using the client's method to check if the world hop was successful and it's worked fine for me.

I'll wait to see if there are more complaints.

Runtime 45 since this is a highly watched activity, don't want it abused and then getting lots of complaints about bans.

Initially its fine, its only once the Jagex world hopping limitation comes into effect. That's when it starts happening.

So when the bot logs back in, it just stands there and then attempts to switch worlds without even trading the shop keeper.

Really? Shop buying is now highly watched? I thought it would be people skilling and killing mobs?

Also thanks for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.

Edited by momochiiii

Nom   
4 minutes ago, momochiiii said:

Initially its fine, its only once the Jagex world hopping limitation comes into effect. That's when it starts happening.

So when the bot logs back in, it just stands there and then attempts to switch worlds without even trading the shop keeper.

Really? Shop buying is now highly watched? I thought it would be people skilling and killing mobs?

Also thanks for the quick reply.

Much appreciated.

Ah okay, I can guess what's happening.

Ideally I'd avoid the logout completely, if you can tell me how many times you can hop in a certain period before logging out I can change the numbers a bit. 

Thanks for feedback. 

1 hour ago, Nom said:

Ah okay, I can guess what's happening.

Ideally I'd avoid the logout completely, if you can tell me how many times you can hop in a certain period before logging out I can change the numbers a bit. 

Thanks for feedback. 

I see, its a stupid mechanic but I guess its to try and stop shop botters like us from completely drying out the store lol.

I think initially you can hop around 12 - 14 times before the mechanic starts kicking in? Not sure how long it takes for it to wear off.

I might suggest making it wait 2 - 3 mins after every 6th - 8th world hop to stop the mechanic from occuring? I know it doesn't sound ideal since the script only runs for 45 mins but better than it constantly getting stuck in login screen?

Edited by momochiiii

RSBOT75   

I haven't had the log-out issue, but that is likely because the item I use requires banking.

I think I read somewhere that you can't hop more than 15 times in a rolling 5 min period. If the script could somehow keep track of how fast it is hopping and then slow down if needed to prevent a logout, that would be best. Please do not add unnecessary waiting for everyone though.

I also noticed another issue.

The script doesn't seem to work in Lunar island? I use it for the Rune shop "BaBa Yaga".

The bot doesn't move after the inventory is full. It doesn't know where the bank is and the script just stops.

Nom   
53 minutes ago, xchrist0pher said:

Tried buying rune packs (fire, water, air, mind) from port sarim / varrock.

Log says "no bank path found" and terminates script any help?

Try again in ~10 mins. Found the issue.

Nom   
34 minutes ago, Lady K said:

aww I was banned today, maybe I abuse a lot and that's why I was banned.

Thanks for this anyways.

I'm tracking your total levels because of this, your accounts were basically fresh off tutorial island, less than 100 TTL and did nothing but buy from shops, no levelling done in between.

Thanks for letting me know you got banned, need to bot smarter if you want to bot an activity like this though.

sfennema   

I'm trying this script at Zaff. While buying some of the staves i'm having no problems but when it switches worlds like 4-5 times it stops closing the shop and is stuck.

Nom   
4 hours ago, sfennema said:

I'm trying this script at Zaff. While buying some of the staves i'm having no problems but when it switches worlds like 4-5 times it stops closing the shop and is stuck.

This is intended to prevent logging out due to hopping too much.

this isn't working at magic guild at all. when i open it up, it only shows 0s instead of items and doesn't let me select shop, and then if i run it it just closes shop and clicks around never opening the shop.

Nom   
6 minutes ago, Empty Slot said:

this isn't working at magic guild at all. when i open it up, it only shows 0s instead of items and doesn't let me select shop, and then if i run it it just closes shop and clicks around never opening the shop.

Post the log under Help>View log.

More likely than not you need to clear your cache.

Would you consider adjusting the buying of rune packs to always select the "Buy 50" option if the minimum limit is set to "1"?

A real player would never buy 27 rune packs by buying 10 & 10 & 5 & 1 & 1, they would just select buy 50 to fill their inventory.

Just my opinion, otherwise this script is really really great.

Thanks, appreciate your hard work.

Nom   
2 minutes ago, PureRuneRanger said:

Would you consider adjusting the buying of rune packs to always select the "Buy 50" option if the minimum limit is set to "1"?

A real player would never buy 27 rune packs by buying 10 & 10 & 5 & 1 & 1, they would just select buy 50 to fill their inventory.

Just my opinion, otherwise this script is really really great.

Thanks, appreciate your hard work.

Easy fix, updated.

I'd appreciate if you could post some progress reports, it'd help show others the script is working well.