RSGoldMine RuneScape Gold RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold OSRS Gold Probemas RuneChat RuneScape Games to win Coins and Gold

[OSRS] Shop trader - Buys/Sells items at stores | No requirements | Open packs | World hopping | Banking | Feathers | Charter ships | Runes | Battlestaves

Nom

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nom,

Trying to use this for the first time, but it's saying the shop is not open after I hit refresh with the shopkeeper selected. I'm guessing it's because they are not supported, right? Lilly and Lidio in the Warriors guild, and the runes shop at Pest Control would be great to add. Please let me know if you decide to add them

46 minutes ago, RSBOT75 said:

Hi Nom,

Trying to use this for the first time, but it's saying the shop is not open after I hit refresh with the shopkeeper selected. I'm guessing it's because they are not supported, right? Lilly and Lidio in the Warriors guild, and the runes shop at Pest Control would be great to add. Please let me know if you decide to add them

Open the shop interface. This script supports every shop, just not all of them have banking supported. 

MrHunterSig.phpPestBusterSig.php

The world hopping dosn't seem to be working I've tried it with Amhed buying water vile boxes and the script works perfectly but when I leave it going it dosn't swap worlds Im not sure if it has to be over a time but for this method it requires to world switch every purchase so im not sure if the world hopping isnt working or its just this specific method

7 minutes ago, Supreme Accuracy said:

The world hopping dosn't seem to be working I've tried it with Amhed buying water vile boxes and the script works perfectly but when I leave it going it dosn't swap worlds Im not sure if it has to be over a time but for this method it requires to world switch every purchase so im not sure if the world hopping isnt working or its just this specific method

Working on another script that uses world hopping, ported it over. Hopefully it'll work on this script now.

8 hours ago, Supreme Accuracy said:

yes but does it hop worlds on every purchase? or if not is it possible to make it an option ?

Set the buy quantity to change how often it hops worlds. If no item is above stock, it will hop.

5 hours ago, Gucci flipflop said:

I tried using the bot and even tho I've unchecked members only the bot keeps on trying to login into a members world and wont continue working cause my account is not members... 

If you're F2P, it shouldn't be hopping to members in any case, I'll take a look.

Well done on the script Nom.

I noticed a few issues with it, not sure if its just me or if everyone else is experiencing the same thing?

When you first start the script the bot loves to switch at least 3 - 4 worlds before actually settling down to start buying. This is a huge waste of world hoping mechanic since Jagex placed the limitation where after X amount of worlds, your character will be logged out after every hop. 

Another issue is that there are times when the world hopping limit takes into effect and the bot logs back on, it doesn't trade the shop keeper. It just stands there then attempts to switch world again resulting in it being logged out. This will loop, but then sometimes it will trade. Very Strange.

Also are there any specific reasons as to why you made the maximum run time is 45 mins when the client can run up to 4 hours before stopping?

Never the less, Great work!

Hope these issues I highlighted will be fixed soon.

Edited by momochiiii
5 minutes ago, momochiiii said:

Well done on the script Nom.

I noticed a few issues with it, not sure if its just me or if everyone else is experiencing the same thing?

When you first start the script the bot loves to swtich at least 3 - 4 worlds before actually settling down to start buying. This is a huge waste of world hoping mechanic since Jagex placed the limitation where after X amount of worlds, your character will be logged out after every hop. 

Another issue is that there are times when the world hopping limit takes into effect and the bot logs back on, it doesn't trade the shop keeper. It just stands there then attempts to switch world again resulting in it being logged out. This will loop, but then sometimes it will trade. Very Strange.

Also are there any specific reasons as to why you made the maximum run time to 45 mins?

Never the less, Great work!

Hope these issues I highlighted will be fixed soon.

If it's not even checking the shop to see the stock, then there's an issue. I'm using the client's method to check if the world hop was successful and it's worked fine for me.

I'll wait to see if there are more complaints.

Runtime 45 since this is a highly watched activity, don't want it abused and then getting lots of complaints about bans.

• Nom changed the title to [OSRS] Shop trader - Buys/Sells items at stores | No requirements | Open packs | World hopping | Banking | Feathers | Charter ships | Runes | Battlestaves