iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] NMZ Pro | Rock Cake | Prayer Flicking | Magic Support | Barrel Restocking | Chest Restocking | Power-Ups

iDzn   
17 minutes ago, Seanyy Wells said:

Just an update.

Have run the script for around 8 hours over the course of 3-4 days and received a 2 day ban.

Looks like NMZ maybe be a little hot these days as the script performed flawlessly.

NMZ is one of the highest rates for combat xp in the game, unfortunately this does come with higher monitoring but I’ll tweak the bounds of the anti-pattern movements etc, just curious did you change the mouse speeds and reaction times while running?

Eldorado RuneScape Gold
iDzn   

Hey all!

I am willing to start offering 2 day free trials, any abuse to this system will cause it to be revoked. 

All I ask in return is progress reports of 1+ hours. If you don't post one, you'll simply lose the opportunity on all of my other scripts. 

casual   
On 10/27/2019 at 1:45 PM, iDzn said:

Hey all!

I am willing to start offering 2 day free trials, any abuse to this system will cause it to be revoked. 

All I ask in return is progress reports of 1+ hours. If you don't post one, you'll simply lose the opportunity on all of my other scripts. 

Definitely would be interested in a 2 day trial once I get my new account to 70/70/70.

Thanks again for your Tut island script I used to create it as well!

iDzn   
38 minutes ago, casual said:

Definitely would be interested in a 2 day trial once I get my new account to 70/70/70.

Thanks again for your Tut island script I used to create it as well!

No worries pal! Just message me or post again on here when you’re ready!

iDzn   
6 hours ago, Miinty said:

Hey i bought this script and it just disappeared out of my script list. Is it per month or did something go wrong?

Hey mate that’s right, each purchase lasts for 30 days.

Miinty   

Okay i was just making sure nothing was messed up on my end. 

Will be buying again, this is the best script i've ever used.

Thanks for all the hard work!

iDzn   
1 hour ago, Miinty said:

Okay i was just making sure nothing was messed up on my end. 

Will be buying again, this is the best script i've ever used.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂

casual   
On 10/30/2019 at 7:41 PM, iDzn said:

No worries pal! Just message me or post again on here when you’re ready!

Thanks!

Probably be a while as I'm a horrendous botter and not efficient at all, sounds really good though as that guy is saying the best script he's used!

Ayeedude   

I cannot get the bot to drink my absorption potions. I have a rock cake in my inventory and 27 absorptions. Trying to do dharok strength training. Are there anything that I need to choose? Under potions there is only magic/ range potion and overload. Tried prayer potions cuz it says absorb is default? That didn't work either

Ayeedude   

I cannot get the bot to drink my absorption potions. I have a rock cake in my inventory and 27 absorptions. Trying to do dharok strength training. Are there anything that I need to choose? Under potions there is only magic/ range potion and overload. Tried prayer potions cuz it says absorb is default? That didn't work either

Ayeedude   

iDzn   
28 minutes ago, Ayeedude said:

You’re missing overloads..