Nom

[PREMIUM][OSRS] Mr. Pilfer - Trains thieving | 10 hour progress pic | Ardougne Knight | Master farmer | Stalls | Fruit stalls | Eat | Bank | Open pouches

I am extremely impressed with this script. I've ran it for over 21 hours within 5-6 days with no ban. The script as very smart clicks and antiban. Again, I'm really impressed. Good work. Got me to 55 with stalls, then I got full Rogues outfit and now I'm level 74. With dodgy necklaces and Ardougne med diary done I was getting anywhere from 85k-100k xp/hr. Very well written. (Even climbs back down ladder at southern bank if it happens to click on it.)

Nom   
54 minutes ago, MaddDogg said:

i bought this script a while back, but cant use it anymore, what the heck?

All script licenses are 30 days, if you forgot to use the script or didn't use it long, PM me and I can give you an extension. Otherwise you will have to repurchase the script.
https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1347653-rsbot-script-licenses-are-now-monthly/

I also provide generous trials/extensions in exchange for progress pics, see this thread.
https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1351375-noms-script-trials-and-extensions/

Relcho   

Hi there. 

Seemed a great running script, however I got banned after about 3 hours using it.

Maybe unlucky as I haven't botted the account before. In that case could I receive a refund as it was under to 2 days purchasing and I won't be using it again..

Grab98   

Regards! I hope you are having a good day, does it work with the master farmer in Draynor Village? is that I'm thinking of acquiring it

Nom   
On 9/13/2019 at 3:26 AM, Grab98 said:

Regards! I hope you are having a good day, does it work with the master farmer in Draynor Village? is that I'm thinking of acquiring it

Yes

Nom   
2 hours ago, Scape n Chil said:

How do I unsub to it please I only needed it for a day saying will recharge 

It does not auto renew.