Nom

[OSRS] Mr. Angler - Fishing trawler | Minnows | Angler outfit | Heron pet | Buys paste

Nom   
4 hours ago, nickadamson said:

I have been kicked for inactivity 5/5 times. suggestions?

Can you confirm you manually did these then? Please elaborate on the problem, was it not clicking fast enough? It's set to click in ~100 ms intervals.
qIDHUoq.png

Nom   

Improved clicking accuracy when filling holes in Fishing Trawler

Added Minnows support

Cat Gif   

Kicks me out for inactivity. The red box around the holes can't be found if its "scrolled" (zoomed) in but it doesn't click efficiently otherwise. Any help ?

Edit: doesn't even walk towards the pocket which has been red boxed by the script. Almost useless at this point to keep trying.

Edited by Cat Gif

arst   
19 hours ago, Cat Gif said:

Kicks me out for inactivity. The red box around the holes can't be found if its "scrolled" (zoomed) in but it doesn't click efficiently otherwise. Any help ?

Edit: doesn't even walk towards the pocket which has been red boxed by the script. Almost useless at this point to keep trying.

same problem here

Nom   
On 1/11/2019 at 9:10 AM, Cat Gif said:

7 hours ago, arst said:

same problem here

Not walking to the tile was a bug, this has been fixed.

Getting kicked for inactivity is highly dependant on how many players are playing and your latency. During peak hours, I can't even manually play Fishing Trawler since I have 300 ping to the Fishing Trawler world and I get kicked no matter how fast I spam.

i tried the script for good 2 hours, isses are it clicks too slow on the holes most of the time and gets kicked out it supposed to spam click best speed would be not to fail clicking 0.9 second

normaly i use autoclicker for anger outfits and i can afk whole game so script should be able to do better 

Nom   
14 hours ago, fishforpet said:

i tried the script for good 2 hours, isses are it clicks too slow on the holes most of the time and gets kicked out it supposed to spam click best speed would be not to fail clicking 0.9 second

normaly i use autoclicker for anger outfits and i can afk whole game so script should be able to do better 

It's already set to click as fast as the client will allow, the delay is less than 0.9 seconds. If you're having trouble it's most likely due to latency/ too much competition.

Nom   
8 minutes ago, Risto Pihlakas said:

Have been using this over the paid version of fishing script becouse it catches minnows. After an update only one square is available but still works great !

Could you elaborate? It will follow one spot around until a snapper fish appears. It doesn't swap spots otherwise, but it does support all minnows fishing spots.

hoayu   

This script is doing absolutely nothing. I enter the boat. Play the script, and its doing nothing. The whole game, it just stands there. Activity 0.0 all games. How do I make it do something?

EDIT: Told the bot to go buy some paste, didn't even do that. It's just standing there.. at my bank chest. Not moving a single limb.

EDIT2: I somehow managed to get it to buy some paste, but.. its also buying a shitload of bailing buckets. Is that needed?

EDIT3: Its trying to World Switch into 371 (PvP world)????

EDIT4: It bought the amount of paste i wanted it to buy, now its doing nothing but trying to switch worlds. WHY IS IT NOT GOING TO THE BOAT????????

Edited by hoayu

Nom   
45 minutes ago, hoayu said:

This script is doing absolutely nothing. I enter the boat. Play the script, and its doing nothing. The whole game, it just stands there. Activity 0.0 all games. How do I make it do something?

EDIT: Told the bot to go buy some paste, didn't even do that. It's just standing there.. at my bank chest. Not moving a single limb.

EDIT2: I somehow managed to get it to buy some paste, but.. its also buying a shitload of bailing buckets. Is that needed?

EDIT3: Its trying to World Switch into 371 (PvP world)????

EDIT4: It bought the amount of paste i wanted it to buy, now its doing nothing but trying to switch worlds. WHY IS IT NOT GOING TO THE BOAT????????

A recent update broke world hopping, it's in the process of being fixed. It may still have some bugs.

The client by default never attempts to switch to PVP worlds, if it clicked something else, that is due to a misclick.

Have you ever done fishing trawler? The dedicated world for fishing trawler is 370 which the script is attempting to hop to. You can go to world 370 yourself and try again.

The more bailing buckets you have the better, less time is wasted emptying buckets. They're like 10 gp each.

Edited by Nom